TrueSonicBlue
36 posters

Future Sonic Games After Generations

TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 15th 2011, 6:44 pm

the mechanics are the basic yet fun controls the character designs, the gaming graphics, the few glitches in the game, Beautiful environment color design and the simple yet enjoyable story. Need i say more?

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 VOZLn

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by 84 November 15th 2011, 6:47 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Oh come on, you know they do. They gave us two whole levels to show it. You got to understand that making games isn't so easy or price-worthy, they have to do things a certain way. We got very lucky Sonic 4 even had a shot, and it still got blown. An Adventure title can still be possible someday, but don't be bitter if it takes some time.

Bologna! Mario's come out with multiple games each year, and while they are a pile of boredom they are generally glitch-free and have substance (although bland). Sonic Team can easily make a proper Adventure game in a given time span, they just are too ignorant, lazy, and unskilled to do it. After all, their purpose is to make games, and they haven't even done this properly as of late (besides the alleged nostalgic remakes).

Strange, those piles of boredom have always been highly praised.
    It's not that Sonic Team is ignorant, lazy, unskilled, or any other lame excuse you can come up with that helps you cope with not having Sonic Adventure 3 (aka Sonic Next-Gen) they just want to move on and stick with something that is working for them. Sonic Generations is indeed fueled on nostalgia but it's the 20th anniversary so you should expect that, anyways going back to the Adventure series would be just as big a nostalgia cash-grab as Generations was.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 ZtZYh

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 White10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 15th 2011, 7:06 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:People always say that the Adventure series had lots of glitches, but I've only noticed them if I've tried to do it myself. In fact, I once heard Sonic 2 was the game with the most glitches (this was probably before SNG came out, but still).

Glitches don't necessarily mean anything if they are minor and the game is fun and has a defined story, like the Adventure series. The new Sonics may be glitch-free for the most part, but they lack proper substance.
    And I can agree with that. Like Colors: great game, but it needed more to it.
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Oh come on, you know they do. They gave us two whole levels to show it. You got to understand that making games isn't so easy or price-worthy, they have to do things a certain way. We got very lucky Sonic 4 even had a shot, and it still got blown. An Adventure title can still be possible someday, but don't be bitter if it takes some time.

Bologna! Mario's come out with multiple games each year, and while they are a pile of boredom they are generally glitch-free and have substance (although bland). Sonic Team can easily make a proper Adventure game in a given time span, they just are too ignorant, lazy, and unskilled to do it. After all, their purpose is to make games, and they haven't even done this properly as of late (besides the alleged nostalgic remakes).
    Yes, but Sega isn't as big and powerful as Nintendo. Up until 2009 Sega actually was putting out three Sonic games a year, but it's still an expensive endeavor to put out three games of one franchise. And unlike Mario, Sonic's not a guaranteed best-seller.
    SonicFan001 wrote:I know, I mean I don't have anything wrong with the Sonic we currently have, but it's just missing that certain thing that will wholly bring him back to me, and that's an Adventure title or if it's not an Adventure game at least it should be like 06, I still remember when I was getting pumped up about 06 back then. I just hope SEGA realizes that there are fans that really really loved the Adventure games and hope to see them brought back.
    I actually have a feeling we'll see a Sonic Adventure 3DS (punny, I know). The Generations 3DS was the test run, it looks like. Granted, that means we're forever sacrificing 2D gameplay...
    Techimo
    Techimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo November 16th 2011, 12:58 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    I actually have a feeling we'll see a Sonic Adventure 3DS (punny, I know). The Generations 3DS was the test run, it looks like. Granted, that means we're forever sacrificing 2D gameplay...
    Its too expected. The Sonic Team is holding a secret... I just know it.
    Link451
    Link451

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 November 16th 2011, 1:42 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:They just need to bring back the SA/SA2/06 styled games, those were fun.

I agree, but we've been saying this for years AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

Wake up Sonic Team!

Sonic is dead.

I'm sorry, last time I checked he was still very much alive.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 56qtD

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 16th 2011, 6:10 pm

Link451 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

I agree, but we've been saying this for years AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

Wake up Sonic Team!

Sonic is dead.

I'm sorry, last time I checked he was still very much alive.
    I agree, yes I do miss the good 3D games, but really I don't have a problem with the newer games with the whole 2.5D gameplay (Unleashed, Colors, Generations). I actually had a great time playing Generations.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 21st 2011, 11:25 am

TrueSonicBlue wrote:sonic adventure 2 opinion is his opinion he has a right to his opinion although i don't agree with it.

A valid point (notice I didn't bring up anything else in this comment). In no way is solely expressing your opinion rude. Maybe disagreeable, but not rude.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 21st 2011, 3:34 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    TrueSonicBlue wrote:sonic adventure 2 opinion is his opinion he has a right to his opinion although i don't agree with it.

A valid point (notice I didn't bring up anything else in this comment). In no way is solely expressing your opinion rude. Maybe disagreeable, but not rude.
    well there are ways... but it's not what you say it's how you say it.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 21st 2011, 10:29 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

I could respond but I don't want to get off-topic. Anyway, let's hope for a true Sonic Adventure 3 where Shadow remains dead!
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 21st 2011, 10:41 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    TrueSonicBlue wrote:

I could respond but I don't want to get off-topic. Anyway, let's hope for a true Sonic Adventure 3 where Shadow remains dead!
    Shadow is awesome, I wouldn't want him dead.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 22nd 2011, 10:17 am

SonicFan001 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

He is the best character, but the real one died in SA2 IMO. In any case, I hope for a new game based off the Adventure engine with an appropriate story.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 22nd 2011, 11:39 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:

He is the best character, but the real one died in SA2 IMO. In any case, I hope for a new game based off the Adventure engine with an appropriate story.

Shadows not dead if you played shadow the hedgehog then you you would know once you get to the final story and fight Black doom with super shadow and listen to what the characters are saying in the background you would see that egg-man says shadow when you fall to earth i sent one of my robots to save you and put you into a capsule that's why you lost your memory,you are the real shadow the hedgehog. Now he didn't say this word for word , it's been awhile scenes i played the game so don't think egg-man said it exactly the way i said he said it But you would only know this if you fight Devil doom for a very long time. may 10,or 20 mins...
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 22nd 2011, 3:16 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Shadows not dead if you played shadow the hedgehog then you you would know once you get to the final story and fight Black doom with super shadow and listen to what the characters are saying in the background you would see that egg-man says shadow when you fall to earth i sent one of my robots to save you and put you into a capsule that's why you lost your memory,you are the real shadow the hedgehog. Now he didn't say this word for word , it's been awhile scenes i played the game so don't think egg-man said it exactly the way i said he said it But you would only know this if you fight Devil doom for a very long time. may 10,or 20 mins...

The real Shadow is dead. That game is nothing more than a paradox (see signature).
    Techimo
    Techimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo November 22nd 2011, 3:59 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    TrueSonicBlue wrote:

The real Shadow is dead. That game is nothing more than a paradox (see signature).
    Official proof?
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 22nd 2011, 7:19 pm

yes it's official proof my friend.
    [/img]
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 22nd 2011, 11:20 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:yes it's official proof my friend.
    [/img]
    Maybe not official, but then again it is a theory I stand by, a theory proved by close looking at the series.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 23rd 2011, 1:54 am

I just like to think that Shadow has been Shadow from the start. I've actually never completed ShadTH since I was 8 at the time and I totally derp'ed out and didn't know what to do because the levels were confusing for me, so I sold it. Lots of regrets now. :/
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 23rd 2011, 10:15 am

SonicFan001 wrote:I just like to think that Shadow has been Shadow from the start. I've actually never completed ShadTH since I was 8 at the time and I totally derp'ed out and didn't know what to do because the levels were confusing for me, so I sold it. Lots of regrets now. :/
    It was a decent game, but you really aren't missing much. I think the game confuses more questions than it answers them.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 23rd 2011, 3:53 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:I just like to think that Shadow has been Shadow from the start. I've actually never completed ShadTH since I was 8 at the time and I totally derp'ed out and didn't know what to do because the levels were confusing for me, so I sold it. Lots of regrets now. :/
    It was a decent game, but you really aren't missing much. I think the game confuses more questions than it answers them.

Look sonic adventure 2 i say this with all do respect. you said the was dead i told you he was still alive. you wanted proof i gave you proof. now in your eyes the shadow of now isn't the real shadow the hedgehog, but in reality and according to the entire sonic universe sega/sonic team and the man who created Shadow the hedgehog and if he's was real (shadow) all say that's the real shadow AND HE NEVER DIED
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 23rd 2011, 5:54 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Look sonic adventure 2 i say this with all do respect. you said the was dead i told you he was still alive. you wanted proof i gave you proof. now in your eyes the shadow of now isn't the real shadow the hedgehog, but in reality and according to the entire sonic universe sega/sonic team and the man who created Shadow the hedgehog and if he's was real (shadow) all say that's the real shadow AND HE NEVER DIED
    Actually I have heard people say wether the real Shadow was in Heroes and ShadTH or not, so I don't know.

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 November 23rd 2011, 6:20 pm

I guess companies who make the characters and tell their stories should be thought of as liars if the game sucks.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 23rd 2011, 6:23 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:I guess companies who make the characters and tell their stories should be thought of as liars if the game sucks.
    I said the game sucks? Please point out where I said that. Please, I'm begging you to show me. I'd like to see exactly where I even said those words. Oh yeah, that's right, I never said those words. Read before posting...
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 23rd 2011, 6:43 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Whether you mean it literal, or metaphorical, Shadow has changed. Because Shadow 1 (SA2) is different than Shadow 2 (after SA2), they are metaphorically different Shadows. But since there was a proven death scene, and a horribly made resurrection, Shadow's difference could be argued as literal.

Rep33

Post by 84 November 23rd 2011, 8:28 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    Supersonic84 wrote:I guess companies who make the characters and tell their stories should be thought of as liars if the game sucks.
    I said the game sucks? Please point out where I said that. Please, I'm begging you to show me. I'd like to see exactly where I even said those words. Oh yeah, that's right, I never said those words. Read before posting...

Right, well that post wasn't directed at you but thanks for informing me you never said that.

TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 24th 2011, 12:23 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    TrueSonicBlue wrote:

Whether you mean it literal, or metaphorical, Shadow has changed. Because Shadow 1 (SA2) is different than Shadow 2 (after SA2), they are metaphorically different Shadows. But since there was a proven death scene, and a horribly made resurrection, Shadow's difference could be argued as literal.

Alright sonic adventure 2 lets let bygones be bygones you make some really good points.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content