The ancient lands.

Future Sonic Games After Generations

Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 56qtD

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 24th 2011, 10:22 am

Supersonic84 wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:
    I said the game sucks? Please point out where I said that. Please, I'm begging you to show me. I'd like to see exactly where I even said those words. Oh yeah, that's right, I never said those words. Read before posting...

Right, well that post wasn't directed at you but thanks for informing me you never said that.

Well then thanks for telling me that it wasn't directed towards me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 ZtZYh

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 White10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by The Freedom Fighter on November 24th 2011, 4:36 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:I just like to think that Shadow has been Shadow from the start. I've actually never completed ShadTH since I was 8 at the time and I totally derp'ed out and didn't know what to do because the levels were confusing for me, so I sold it. Lots of regrets now. :/
    It was a decent game, but you really aren't missing much. I think the game confuses more questions than it answers them.
    For me, the major questions going into Shadow are:
    A. How did he survive?
    B. Why was he in Eggman's base?
    C. Is it the real Shadow or an android?
    D. Will Shadow get his memories back?
    The first three are only truly answered in the final fight if you wait long enough for Eggman to say it. The last one we're only sure of by the very end.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue on November 24th 2011, 6:32 pm

so I hope that covered everything about Shadpw and who he is
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 24th 2011, 6:46 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    It was a decent game, but you really aren't missing much. I think the game confuses more questions than it answers them.
    A. How did he survive?
    The first three are only truly answered in the final fight if you wait long enough for Eggman to say it. The last one we're only sure of by the very end.
    I think I have an answer/guess to your question B. I think while Shadow was falling down to Earth, Eggman recovered him and then he brought him back to his base?
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue on November 24th 2011, 8:11 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    A. How did he survive?
    I think I have an answer/guess to your question B. I think while Shadow was falling down to Earth, Eggman recovered him and then he brought him back to his base?
    yes... yes he did.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 on November 24th 2011, 8:14 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    A. How did he survive?

But how could Eggman save him when he was on Ark the whole time? Also, we see Shadow's ghost (avatar) at the end of SA2, and surely Eggman's robots couldn't logically catch Shadow falling like a meteor. Before you go and say it's a fictional game, remember that even fictional games set limits and we see when you fall in SA2 in space it's a quick death.

In a nutshell, it's a major plot hole, one created to bring back a fan favorite.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 White10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter on November 25th 2011, 3:57 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    A. How did he survive?

But how could Eggman save him when he was on Ark the whole time? Also, we see Shadow's ghost (avatar) at the end of SA2, and surely Eggman's robots couldn't logically catch Shadow falling like a meteor. Before you go and say it's a fictional game, remember that even fictional games set limits and we see when you fall in SA2 in space it's a quick death.

In a nutshell, it's a major plot hole, one created to bring back a fan favorite.
    No, I'm not getting into the theory, I'm just getting into what questions the average fan should have entering the game and how the game answers them.

Now, you can think Eggman was lying about saving Shadow, or you can assume Eggman saved Shadow with badniks or something, but that's not my point. My point is that Sonic Team USA basically answered the big questions within the last five minutes of the game.

TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue on November 25th 2011, 5:43 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    A. How did he survive?

i didn't say the explanation was good, or that it made sense but it's an explanation .
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue on November 25th 2011, 5:44 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    A. How did he survive?
    most likley he maybe did.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit on November 25th 2011, 6:30 pm

SonicFan001 wrote: R.I.P
    -
    The Sonic Adventure Series

I wouldn't bet on it quite yet. I'm actually expecting a Sonic Adventure 3 more than ANYTHING right now. With that little talk that was had and also, SEGA has pleased Modern and Classic fans (in particular, DC fans got a little something too, but it was mostly a modern/classic fan tribute) and knowing how the lot works I wouldn't be surprised to a SA3 or an SA3 esque game.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 25th 2011, 6:34 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote: R.I.P
    -
    The Sonic Adventure Series

I wouldn't bet on it quite yet. I'm actually expecting a Sonic Adventure 3 more than ANYTHING right now. With that little talk that was had and also, SEGA has pleased Modern and Classic fans (in particular, DC fans got a little something too, but it was mostly a modern/classic fan tribute) and knowing how the lot works I wouldn't be surprised to a SA3 or an SA3 esque game.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up, with all this talk about this "Sonic Dimensions" game that is to come. Sounds nothing like SA3 to me...
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit on November 25th 2011, 7:11 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    Gaming Misfit wrote:

I wouldn't get my hopes up, with all this talk about this "Sonic Dimensions" game that is to come. Sounds nothing like SA3 to me...

I can't say my reasons, but I have very high doubt in Dimensions.
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 on November 25th 2011, 11:20 pm

I'd love it if Sonic adventure 3 came out, but it was a portable exclusive and played like Generations 3DS modern.

It would be the best thing to ever happen in the franchise I swear.

"HERE! After 10 years of never shutting your ass up about wanting the game, we gave it to you! But It sucks. See you next time when the sonic generations 2 trailer comes out next month."
    DaGamer14
    DaGamer14

: Female
     Rep0

Post by DaGamer14 on November 26th 2011, 12:44 pm

A rumor going around for the next Sonic game is Sonic Dimensions.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 on November 27th 2011, 9:58 am

Yeah, don't bet on an SA3 or even a game like it.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue on November 28th 2011, 11:22 am

Okay think this has gone on long enough can somebody tell me way so many of you want them to make another sonic adventure? Although i think i already know...
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 28th 2011, 5:25 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote: Okay think this has gone on long enough can somebody tell me way so many of you want them to make another sonic adventure? Although i think i already know...
    Yes, I would want them to make another Adventure title for Sonic, but it's probably not going to happen, since Sonic Team doesn't really want to listen.

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 VOZLn

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 on November 28th 2011, 6:09 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:Yeah, don't bet on an SA3 or even a game like it.

You should want to bet on a SA3 when we already have it, it's called Sonic the Hedgehog 06.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 GOMM8

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash on November 28th 2011, 7:19 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    TrueSonicBlue wrote: Okay think this has gone on long enough can somebody tell me way so many of you want them to make another sonic adventure? Although i think i already know...
    Yes, I would want them to make another Adventure title for Sonic, but it's probably not going to happen, since Sonic Team doesn't really want to listen.

While it is good to take feedback, it's not their obligation to listen to their fanbase, which so far they've done about two times.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 29th 2011, 12:33 am

Light Dash wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:

While it is good to take feedback, it's not their obligation to listen to their fanbase, which so far they've done about two times.
    They should at least listen to the fans that actually want something that's possible, instead of those extreme ones.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter on November 29th 2011, 6:29 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:

You should want to bet on a SA3 when we already have it, it's called Sonic the Hedgehog 06.
    There are no As or 3s in that title, don't lie.

Seriously though, SU is the closest to SA3 we've gotten so far. We still need an SA3 to finish things up, and I'm betting it'll be coming soon.

Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on November 29th 2011, 6:31 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:

There are no As or 3s in that title, don't lie.

Seriously though, SU is the closest to SA3 we've gotten so far. We still need an SA3 to finish things up, and I'm betting it'll be coming soon.
    I'm starting to think that SA3 will be like the 25th Anniversary game that they'll release in 2016, but I don't want to wait that long.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo on December 1st 2011, 8:11 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:

That's why they'll never try it again.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo on December 1st 2011, 9:57 pm

Hushimo wrote:
    Supersonic84 wrote:

I would've thought they would have learned their mistakes by now?
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations - Page 3 Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo on December 1st 2011, 10:23 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    Hushimo wrote:

I would've thought they would have learned their mistakes by now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content