The ancient lands.

+3
Techimo
Nnoitra Hushimo
FelixTheKid
7 posters

Which was the best version of "His World"?

Poll

Best version of "His World"?

[ 2 ]
    Which was the best version of "His World"? Bar_le1150%Which was the best version of "His World"? Bar_ri11 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which was the best version of "His World"? Bar_le110%Which was the best version of "His World"? Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which was the best version of "His World"? Bar_le1150%Which was the best version of "His World"? Bar_ri11 [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

Which was the best version of "His World"? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Which was the best version of "His World"? Empty Which was the best version of "His World"?

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:52 pm

Discuss and vote.

ORIGINAL:

ZEBRAHEAD:

CRUSH 40:

Last edited by FelixTheKid on January 21st 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Which was the best version of "His World"? 56qtD

Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalg10

Rep35

Which was the best version of "His World"? Empty Re: Which was the best version of "His World"?

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo January 21st 2012, 5:53 pm

I liked the Zebrahead version, for some odd reason I can't explain.

Last edited by Anaxagoras on January 21st 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Techimo
    Techimo

Which was the best version of "His World"? VOZLn

Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11

Rep15

Which was the best version of "His World"? Empty Re: Which was the best version of "His World"?

Post by Techimo January 21st 2012, 5:53 pm

Crush 40.
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:54 pm

My favorite is, and always will be the original "His World". <3
    Zez
    Zez

Which was the best version of "His World"? Blackr10Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11Which was the best version of "His World"? Zigzag10Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 5:55 pm

Original.

Last edited by Zez on January 21st 2012, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot what each version sounded like.)

Which was the best version of "His World"? Blackr10Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 5:56 pm

The original is the best, the others make my ears bleed.
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:58 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:The original is the best, the others make my ears bleed.
    This. :P I hate the 2nd Zebrahead version, I somewhat like Crush 40's one, but it's nothing compared to the original.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 21st 2012, 8:56 pm

Different strokes for different folks. I don't wanna compare them thoroughly right now, but if memory serves I favor the Zebrahead version.
    Zez
    Zez

Which was the best version of "His World"? Blackr10Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11Which was the best version of "His World"? Zigzag10Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 9:10 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:The original is the best, the others make my ears bleed.

You sadist.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 21st 2012, 11:26 pm

That would be masochism, actually. ... Mmm, masochism. Hey, 84, let's hang out some time.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 11:45 pm

Only in his world.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 21st 2012, 11:46 pm

I'm not sure if I'd like that. Does compromise exist there?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 11:50 pm

No, but the countdown has started there.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 22nd 2012, 1:11 am

Is it the final countdown?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 22nd 2012, 1:16 am

Yes, and he's ready to blow.

Which was the best version of "His World"? Blackr10Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 January 22nd 2012, 2:36 am

Please, stay out of my head.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Which was the best version of "His World"? Medal13Which was the best version of "His World"? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo January 22nd 2012, 5:15 am

Zez wrote:Yes, and he's ready to blow.
    And he's kicking @$$ fast.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 22nd 2012, 7:49 am

I don't know what kind of thing an e-mail symbol and two dollar signs are, but nope.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 22nd 2012, 1:21 pm

Like a trope.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo January 23rd 2012, 2:35 pm

Zez wrote:Like a trope.
    In your world.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 23rd 2012, 6:02 pm

Do I get to light a fuse there?
    Generations
    Generations

Rep0

Post by Generations February 26th 2012, 6:27 pm

Like I said, the C40 version

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content