sykog
Schnickelfritz
Independence76
10 posters

Do we really need the Arcade anymore?

Poll

Does TSC need the Arcade anymore?

[ 8 ]
    Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Bar_le1180%Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [80%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Bar_le1120%Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Bar_le110%Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 10

Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 VOZLn

Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Blackr10Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Medal13Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep33

Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do we really need the Arcade anymore?

Post by 84 July 9th 2012, 5:53 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:I could probably make icons.... Maybe...

I'd be fine with doing some mock icons as well (seeing as how I brought them up).

Edit: Here's an example that I rushed in a couple minutes:
    Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Rms7lu
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Do we really need the Arcade anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do we really need the Arcade anymore?

Post by Moran July 10th 2012, 10:42 pm

Hello, Tescians.

Look at your arcade, now back at me, now back at your arcade, now back to me.

Sadly, the arcade isn't functional. But if your admins stopped screwing around and switched to good ol'-fashioned work, it could be very functional!

Look down, back up. You're on a forum with the admin your admin could be like. What's on your screen? Now back at me. I have it. It's a post with two references to those things you love!

Look again: The arcade is now fixed! Anything is possible when your admin works like Mly and not a wussie.

I'm in a chair.

ETA: Sonic Blox still doesn't work sometimes, but it's a fickle bitch and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to its problem or when/why it decides it's not going to work, for who, and when. Dunno what to do. If you can get it to work, good for you, but unless I can figure something out, I'm gonna talk to Zez et al. about removing the PoS.

ETA2: Turns out the site that hosts Sonic Blox is completely gone. The page the code is on tries to get your browser to look up some file on another site, and then when your browser sees that it can't access the file (It doesn't exist any more.) it just shows a white box, like it's saying "Um, what the fuck are you making me do. There's nothing here." Nothing anyone can do about it, so the game's removed.

ETA3: Seriously, admins? Seriously? Am I the only admin who can show some competence and push my laziness to the side for a little while, to take all of 5 seconds to fix the HTML of the banner-link to the Simon game? I forgot that thing even existed. It's been glitched since the theme was black, most likely. And it took one glance at the HTML and a few seconds to fix the tiny little syntax error in the HTML and make the banner visible again.