Schnickelfritz
10 posters

Join this forum.

-Shadow The Hedgehog-
    -Shadow The Hedgehog-

Join this forum. - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Join this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Join this forum.

Post by -Shadow The Hedgehog- July 29th 2012, 8:59 pm

Ya let's just avoid him guys, it's a better idea not to feed him. We don't need him getting any more attention than he already has.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran July 29th 2012, 9:04 pm

HEY MORON READ THIS. wrote:Okay, shut the fuck up.

First, SA2 is not a troll. You know what a troll really is, in the classical sense of the word (Far as classical can be on the 'net)? Me. The anti-admin. The one who's tough enough to take down an admin, in spite of all those fancy tools. The one who's so smart and relentless as to make an admin cry bitch tears as he presses the delete button on his site. SA2 is not that. The term you're looking for is attention whore.

Further, SA2 isn't an attention whore, that much is clear. He isn't doing this for attention. He's just an idiot of truly extreme caliber. Which means this isn't feeding him. Actually, he's clearly very childish and in severe lack of confidence, making him a prime punching bag. But, if he's allowed to lick his wounds unbothered, he'll start making a mess outside of his little contained moron-land later on, which will be annoying. Which is why it's best to be nipped in the bud; and that bud, is his site. Without his little haven to rebuild his ego, he won't have the willpower to do anything and he'll be gone for good.
    iHawk
    iHawk

Join this forum. - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk July 29th 2012, 9:04 pm

I think the best choice would be to just leave him be.
    He's left here and that's what counts the most. No need to harass him on his own site.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran July 29th 2012, 9:11 pm

Blargh. He turned on email activation on his shithole. He looks to be fast enough to ban my usernames before the emails get through.

I'll take a break on there for now, and focus on my personal quest to take down Yhuzan of Vexxia and retake my rightful throne as Troll King of Vexxia. Shouldn't take too long; I'll be back to this in no time, most likely.

ETA: Oh, look. According to an announcement, he's also required that he personally activate all new registrations. Yeah, nobody's gonna bother with that. His circlejerk is effectively destroyed. I'll agree with iHawk now; pull the troops out and let poor leadership do the hard work in making the place crumble.
    -Shadow The Hedgehog-
    -Shadow The Hedgehog-

Join this forum. - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by -Shadow The Hedgehog- July 29th 2012, 9:50 pm

Mly wrote:
    I'll agree with iHawk now; pull the troops out and let poor leadership do the hard work in making the place crumble.

Aw, I finally got these Shadow Androids working again...fine whatever, back to base everyone!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Join this forum. - Page 2 Imagee10

Join this forum. - Page 2 White10Join this forum. - Page 2 Medalg10Join this forum. - Page 2 Medal13Join this forum. - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 30th 2012, 2:03 am

Yayyyyy. I'm gonna take the credit for it. Yep. Mly did all the work, though. But yeah. Me. SA2 is an asshole.
    sykog
    sykog

Join this forum. - Page 2 Imagee10

Join this forum. - Page 2 Blackr10Join this forum. - Page 2 Medalw11Join this forum. - Page 2 Medalg10Join this forum. - Page 2 Zigzag10Join this forum. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 30th 2012, 3:25 am

ForumPolice wrote:So... i have been a faethful membur uv this forum for a long time and i think it would be fare to make me admin status. i am a forum police so it iz only fitting that i am admin hoo ken ban dum peeple and frive out the dman dramar. I am very smart with cumputers and even dezined sites like http://www.dol.gov/ and http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/default.aspx b4. I wood rly help a whole bunch and wood be onerd to werk at ur side liek batman and robin (uv coarse u wood be Batman since u r so kewl)
    There will definitely be some action before my departure, folks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content