Light Dash
Alex The Hedgehog
Auflodern
11 posters

This annoys me more than it should

Auflodern
    Auflodern

This annoys me more than it should VOZLn

This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

This annoys me more than it should Empty This annoys me more than it should

Post by Auflodern August 2nd 2012, 9:49 pm

but you should totally put in a "return to top" or "return to index" button at the bottom of the page so I don't have to scroll all the way to the top of the page and click on forum to return to the index.
    Alex The Hedgehog

This annoys me more than it should Kz2PK

Rep1

This annoys me more than it should Empty Re: This annoys me more than it should

Post by Alex The Hedgehog August 2nd 2012, 9:53 pm

I agree.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

This annoys me more than it should GOMM8

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should Medal13This annoys me more than it should 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash August 2nd 2012, 9:58 pm

Hit home. Problem solved.

What you're talking about is already there. Minus return to top.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

This annoys me more than it should Imagee10

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should Medal13This annoys me more than it should Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 2nd 2012, 10:03 pm

That's what the "Home" button on your keyboard is for.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 2nd 2012, 10:05 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:That's what the "Home" button on your keyboard is for.

I'm hittin it yo! it ain't doing much except for making a clicking sound.

nope

still nothing
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

This annoys me more than it should ZtZYh

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should Medal13This annoys me more than it should 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 2nd 2012, 10:20 pm

We did have it, but we got rid of it for some reason.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

This annoys me more than it should Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 2nd 2012, 10:40 pm

Auflodern wrote:but you should totally put in a "return to top" or "return to index" button at the bottom of the page so I don't have to scroll all the way to the top of the page and click on forum to return to the index.

ALSO, whenever a new post is posted in a topic, and I click on the topic, I get sent to page 1. So then, after taking 5 seconds to load the new page, I have to click on page 25 to get to the newest post.

Can't we just cut out the middle man? Clicking on a topic should take me to the most recent post.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima August 2nd 2012, 11:54 pm

TrueBlue52 wrote:
    Auflodern wrote:but you should totally put in a "return to top" or "return to index" button at the bottom of the page so I don't have to scroll all the way to the top of the page and click on forum to return to the index.

ALSO, whenever a new post is posted in a topic, and I click on the topic, I get sent to page 1. So then, after taking 5 seconds to load the new page, I have to click on page 25 to get to the newest post.

Can't we just cut out the middle man? Clicking on a topic should take me to the most recent post.

You don't click on the topic title, you click on the orange emerald.

And on the pedestal these words appear:
    "My name is Zezima, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains. 'Round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should Medalg10This annoys me more than it should Medal13This annoys me more than it should Medalw11

Rep33

Post by Schnickelfritz August 3rd 2012, 12:51 am

First world problems, anyone?
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

This annoys me more than it should 56qtD

This annoys me more than it should Medal13This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 3rd 2012, 12:52 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:First world problems, anyone?
    I thought about that.
    Zez
    Zez

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez September 12th 2012, 8:57 pm

Auflo's signature = "For Understandable Communist Killings Your Only Underling Zerg Emissary Zapped 'imself Mercilessly Alright?"

You annoy me more than you should.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should White10This annoys me more than it should Medal13This annoys me more than it should Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 12th 2012, 11:37 pm

You just now notice that?
    sykog
    sykog

This annoys me more than it should Blackr10This annoys me more than it should Medalw11This annoys me more than it should Medalg10This annoys me more than it should Zigzag10This annoys me more than it should Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 12th 2012, 11:52 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:You just now notice that?
    Who reads Auflo's sig anyways?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content