The ancient lands.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed BONUS EDITION

TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed BONUS EDITION Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep5

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed BONUS EDITION Empty Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed BONUS EDITION

Post by TrueBlue52

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/08/01/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-bonus-edition-announced/

A BONUS EDITION of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will be released on November 20, 2012 in North America along side the Original Edition. It will be released for X-Box 360, PS3, and PSVita. I am not sure if it will be released for other systems.

The bonus edition contains an extra track from the game OutRun as well as a new character, Metal Sonic.

The bonus edition is most likely a special pre-order edition. It is currently the same price as the original edition on sites such as Amazon.com. But this version may be only temporary. So if you are thinking of getting this game, look into buying the bonus edition instead of the original edition.

Chances are that the bonus edition content(extra track & metal sonic) will eventually be available on the original version.

Last edited by TrueBlue52 on August 2nd 2012, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Auflodern

Post August 2nd 2012, 10:18 pm by Auflodern

so, SEGA's re-releasing a terrible racing game in hopes of making money even though it's just straight up DLC to the old game?

nope
    TrueBlue52

Post August 2nd 2012, 10:25 pm by TrueBlue52

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed(2012) is NOT the same game as Sonic & All-Stars Racing(2010)! Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed is a brand new game.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed BONUS EDITION comes out the same day as Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. The BONUS EDITION contains extra content and is most likely only a promotional early release version of the game.
    Darky force

Post August 8th 2012, 4:30 pm by Darky force

Auflodern wrote:so, SEGA's re-releasing a terrible racing game in hopes of making money even though it's just straight up DLC to the old game?

nope

The first game was not terrible. It is easily the best karting game, and possible the best racing game this generation.

I hope they announce the EU pre-order edition soon. The money is burning a hole in my pocket.
    Dilan101

Post September 16th 2012, 1:05 am by Dilan101

I agree. All stars racing was tons of fun, and if you pay attention to the trailers this game looks to be one of the most fun racing games out this year. Of course thats considering you actually gave it a chance. Ah well, to each his own I suppose.

Either way this game looks amazing so far. Hope they fix the framerate issues for the wii U version. Though I'll be getting the PS3 version so it doesn't really matter to me anyway XD.
    Zez

Post October 17th 2012, 2:28 pm by Zez

Metal Sonic's really being overused as token bonus content, even as far back as SADX.

They get me every time.
    *ShiningStar*

Post October 17th 2012, 4:56 pm by *ShiningStar*

So far the game seems to be a much better sequel. Multiple methods of travel also sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I hope it doesn't disappoint!
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 12:13 am by Zez

*ShiningStar* wrote:I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Too late.

Post November 8th 2012, 1:06 am by Moran

It's a Sonic game. What did you expect?

Post  by Sponsored content