The ancient lands.

Who would survive?

iHawk
    iHawk

Who would survive? 3qll2

: Male
     Rep15

Who would survive? Empty Who would survive?

Post by iHawk on August 6th 2012, 1:38 am

Say that all the Sonic characters from Heroes were put into a survival game, like the one from the Hunger Games, where they're all sent out to fend for themselves until the last man standing.

I mean knowing the Sonic characters of course, it would be over in about 2 hours, 3 max hahaha. I say tha because of all their terrible senses of patience, bar Espio and Shadow.

So, all the characters are put into a survival cage. Who would be the last man standing?

If you ask me, Shadow. He'd either sit back and wait until the rest of them are done and finish off whoever's left

I also do not expect this thread to do very well
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Who would survive? Kz2PK

Rep5

Who would survive? Empty Re: Who would survive?

Post by TrueBlue52 on August 6th 2012, 12:32 pm

Knuckles.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

Who would survive? GOMM8

: Female
     Rep9

Post by PaytonBree on August 6th 2012, 1:18 pm

Shadow would not sit back and wait, he'd go in for the kill because he has to much pride, and thinks he's the most powerful. I think if Mephiles was in there, he'd win. :P
    sykog
    sykog

Who would survive? Imagee10

Who would survive? Blackr10Who would survive? Medalw11Who would survive? Medalg10Who would survive? Zigzag10Who would survive? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog on August 6th 2012, 4:48 pm

Big, he's invincible.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Who would survive? VOZLn

Who would survive? Medalw11Who would survive? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord on August 7th 2012, 7:20 am

Knuckles
    Pooka
    Pooka

Who would survive? Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka on August 7th 2012, 6:34 pm

Tails. Assuming he is stuck with Sonic like he always is, he becomes the master of invinciblity and infinite 1-ups. If Sonic's game over'd, Tails gets back to normal and may die early (see Angel Island Zone Act 2,) so he heavily depends on master Sonic if he wishes to be the last person standing.
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku on August 8th 2012, 4:38 pm

All the characters? Well then Metal Sonic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on August 8th 2012, 5:14 pm

Big.
    PandahFish
    PandahFish

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by PandahFish on August 17th 2012, 4:32 pm

Amy Rose would survive, because guys can't hit girls.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Who would survive? Medalw11Who would survive? White10Who would survive? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh on August 20th 2012, 5:36 pm

Cream and Cheese.
    elseb
    elseb

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by elseb on September 4th 2012, 2:10 pm

Amy Rose would smash them all up with her hammer! Knuckles would win. :)
    Kaotix
    Kaotix

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep2

Post by Kaotix on September 4th 2012, 5:20 pm

Espio or Vector.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Who would survive? VOZLn

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD on September 4th 2012, 5:27 pm

Shadow for sure. He's the Ultimate Lifeform! It doesn't get better than that!
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 5th 2012, 12:45 am

If it's the "there can be only one!" sort by the prerequisite for leaving the hellhole area being the last man furry standing, then Sonic. Shadow claims to be the ultimate life-form, but Sonic has always kicked his ass. And moreover, the only asses Sonic hasn't kicked are those who haven't fought him. It would probably take 'til they were about to die under the harsh circumstances for fighting to start, because blah blah friendship blah, but Sonic would win ... eventually. Well, assuming he wouldn't realistically be so much of a numbskull that even though the situation were genuinely inescapable without killing everyone else he'd refuse on moral grounds, failing to realize the ultimate moral directive of "do as you must" like a moralistic retard of Christian caliber.

If it's to be the sort where anyone can survive so long as they can just manage to weather whatever forces are aligned against them, definitely Knuckles. He lives on Angel Island, his only company for much of the time being wild animals, (May or may not be complete with furry confusion.) some of which may want to kill him and eat his entrails. Surely he has supreme survival skills. Knuckles at the top of the list, pretty much any character that's not a generic wuss would probably make it. Tails would likely survive only by the grace of Sonic, any female save for Rouge S. McWhore the bat and Blaze would probably doomed if others in Sonic's massive entourage couldn't support such dead weight under conditions so harsh, (Sonic Team seems fond of gender stereotypes.) Charmy would probably be strangled to death by a stressed Vector five minutes in, etc.
    sykog
    sykog

Who would survive? Blackr10Who would survive? Medalw11Who would survive? Medalg10Who would survive? Zigzag10Who would survive? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog on September 5th 2012, 1:04 am

Mly wrote:If it's the "there can be only one!" sort by the prerequisite for leaving the hellhole area being the last man furry standing, then Sonic. Shadow claims to be the ultimate life-form, but Sonic has always kicked his ass. And moreover, the only asses Sonic hasn't kicked are those who haven't fought him. It would probably take 'til they were about to die under the harsh circumstances for fighting to start, because blah blah friendship blah, but Sonic would win ... eventually. Well, assuming he wouldn't realistically be so much of a numbskull that even though the situation were genuinely inescapable without killing everyone else he'd refuse on moral grounds, failing to realize the ultimate moral directive of "do as you must" like a moralistic retard of Christian caliber.

If it's to be the sort where anyone can survive so long as they can just manage to weather whatever forces are aligned against them, definitely Knuckles. He lives on Angel Island, his only company for much of the time being wild animals, (May or may not be complete with furry confusion.) some of which may want to kill him and eat his entrails. Surely he has supreme survival skills. Knuckles at the top of the list, pretty much any character that's not a generic wuss would probably make it. Tails would likely survive only by the grace of Sonic, any female save for Rouge S. McWhore the bat and Blaze would probably doomed if others in Sonic's massive entourage couldn't support such dead weight under conditions so harsh, (Sonic Team seems fond of gender stereotypes.) Charmy would probably be strangled to death by a stressed Vector five minutes in, etc.
    An intriguing guesstimation, but you forgot one detail... Big.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 5th 2012, 1:25 am

He's retired, 'member?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog on September 5th 2012, 12:29 pm

Not here he isn't.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Who would survive? Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka on September 5th 2012, 1:11 pm

Oh noes, nobody gives Tails a hand? I'm going to GIVE him a hand! I'll make a "Tails Emergency Box," bundled with food, small 1-up monitors, oxygen, a knife, an axe, and some coal. The box is to be used after Sonic is outta-there, and he WILL win. Remember that with Sonic, he is invincible, a master of this genre of arts. After he goes away, this box will give him a life boost to survive.

'Nuff said. I'm gonna ship it to Tails, hang on guys!
    II2none
    II2none

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 11th 2012, 10:49 pm

Everybody would survive because the cast respects each other too much to kill and most of them aren't killers anyway.(Even Bigs useless ass)
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog on September 12th 2012, 12:15 am

II2none wrote:Everybody would survive because the cast respects each other too much to kill and most of them aren't killers anyway.(Even Bigs useless ass)
    *Reaches for banhammer*
    II2none
    II2none

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 12:27 am

*Reaches for banhammer*[/quote]

Whoops didn't know cursing was an issue sorry. (I read the rules)
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog on September 12th 2012, 12:34 am

II2none wrote:*Reaches for banhammer*

Whoops didn't know cursing was an issue sorry. (I read the rules)[/quote]
    Not that. The hate of King Big. It might anger many here.
    II2none
    II2none

Who would survive? WFmvl

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 12:46 am

Not that. The hate of King Big. It might anger many here.[/quote]

I meant gaming wise. I mean come on that dude was pretty much dead on arrival right? Guess he had enough of a following to last till Heroes so I'll give him that.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 12th 2012, 2:21 am

@II2: I can tell you're quite an idiot and won't survive very long. And learn how quote boxes work, goddamn.

@syk: Well, if Big's not retired for this survival game, I'll admit that he might be able to win by having so much fa--Imean, manly muscle that no attacks can hurt him and he can crush everyone just by sitting on them.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Who would survive? ZtZYh

Who would survive? Blackr10Who would survive? Medalw11Who would survive? Zigzag10Who would survive? White10Who would survive? Medal13Who would survive? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter on September 12th 2012, 1:36 pm

Mly wrote:@II2: I can tell you're quite an idiot and won't survive very long. And learn how quote boxes work, goddamn.
    Warning:

• Respect others. We do not tolerate hateful, aggressive, derogatory or inflammatory comments or messages towards other members or The Sonic Community. Everyone should feel welcome here, regardless of opinion or post count..

This is your first official warning, please respect the rules. Thank you.

To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content