The ancient lands.

Who would survive?

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Who would survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would survive?

Post by Moran on September 12th 2012, 1:53 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:*high-pitch whining noise*
    *swats at Lan with the broadside of his battleaxe as if Lan were nothing more than a buzzing fly to him*

I may be fine with Zez, and largely indifferent to the other mods/admins so long as they grant the same courtesy in leaving me alone. But, I've still yet to regain any respect for you. And I sincerely doubt I will any time soon, given the way you insist upon acting any more. Get away from me 'fore you start the next world war, lunatic.
    II2none
    II2none

Who would survive? - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 2:47 pm

[quote]
    Mly wrote:@II2: I can tell you're quite an idiot and won't survive very long. And learn how quote boxes work, goddamn.

And that conclusion is based on what, the stick up your butt? I've seen your post history and for you to call me an idiot...lol. You make your Rank look bad by lashing out at me for no reason. But it doesn't bother me please proceed to dig your own grave.

Who would survive? - Page 2 Sonic_facepalm_by_brianamcginnis-d4nm0y7
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Who would survive? - Page 2 Imagee10

Who would survive? - Page 2 Blackr10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalw11Who would survive? - Page 2 Zigzag10Who would survive? - Page 2 White10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medal13Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic on September 12th 2012, 3:17 pm

I see you have your first encounter with Mly
    Pray he doesn't suck you in his black hole
    II2none
    II2none

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 3:26 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:I see you have your first encounter with Mly
    Pray he doesn't suck you in his black hole

There's a Mly in every forum he's nothing special. I have enough experience to put with irrational fools like him. ('tounge')
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Who would survive? - Page 2 Blackr10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalw11Who would survive? - Page 2 Zigzag10Who would survive? - Page 2 White10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medal13Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic on September 12th 2012, 3:42 pm

That's what everybody say until they wake up behind a dumpster covered in Mayonnaise
    II2none
    II2none

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 3:49 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:That's what everybody say until they wake up behind a dumpster covered in Mayonnaise

Strange way to feed the hobos.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 12th 2012, 9:34 pm

II2none wrote:
    Mly wrote:@II2: I can tell you're quite an idiot and won't survive very long. And learn how quote boxes work, goddamn.

And that conclusion is based on what, the stick up your butt? I've seen your post history and for you to call me an idiot...lol. You make your Rank look bad by lashing out at me for no reason. But it doesn't bother me please proceed to dig your own grave.
    Tl;dr version: I AM NOOB AND I HAVE ENTITLEMENT COMPLEX! QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME BECAUSE I AM SPESHUL! WAAAH!
    II2none
    II2none

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 10:24 pm

Mly wrote:
    II2none wrote:

Tl;dr version: I AM NOOB AND I HAVE ENTITLEMENT COMPLEX! QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME BECAUSE I AM SPESHUL! WAAAH!

Hey man if you enjoy getting off on insulting people behind the safety of anonymity be my guest. But it's going to end in my favor, I'll either grow tired of this forum or you'll probably get perma-banned. If it's the latter I hope I'm around to witness it you're quite the drama king.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 12th 2012, 10:45 pm

I don't much care if you "grow tired of this forum" and run your sorry ass off with your tail 'tween your legs or learn how to mind yourself; at either point, my job's done with you. And I've been "permanently" banned probably 50+ times over by now, the bulk of them from admins who would dare defend miserable whelps like you at the expense of letting decay what little intellect rests here; the second and only contender for "most popular reason to ban Mly" is the nigh-ritualistic tiff between myself and Zez that happens every now and then, which tends to be all but forgotten within two weeks.
    II2none
    II2none

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 11:04 pm

Mly wrote:I don't much care if you "grow tired of this forum" and run your sorry ass off with your tail 'tween your legs or learn how to mind yourself; at either point, my job's done with you. And I've been "permanently" banned probably 50+ times over by now, the bulk of them from admins who would dare defend miserable whelps like you at the expense of letting decay what little intellect rests here; the second and only contender for "most popular reason to ban Mly" is the nigh-ritualistic tiff between myself and Zez that happens every now and then, which tends to be all but forgotten within two weeks.

Your concern was never questioned nor desired. If you think this site lacks intellect maybe part of reason might be in a mirror. BTW define "little intellect" cause I highly doubt your complaints represent that. Why do you continue showing up if all you do is bitch and hide your BS in the Green Hill thread?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 12th 2012, 11:34 pm

Hrm. ... Well, I gotta admit, having a good feel for how sharp your tongue is (Well, fingers are.) you're at least tough by the standard of the average idiot that wanders into the site.

Congratudoodles; you're one of the rare few who can wander in here, piss me off over your fresh blood, -- most anyone can do those two, but this next one's rare -- and survive the resulting wrath.

Truly, an achievement word some commending. *switches his battleaxe to his off-hand and lets the pole slide through his grip so that the bottom of the hilt comes to rest against the ground with a clank, and extends his now-freed good hand to invite a handshake* You're fine by me.

Everyone else: as you were.
    II2none
    II2none

Rep1

Post by II2none on September 12th 2012, 11:53 pm

Mly wrote:Hrm. ... Well, I gotta admit, having a good feel for how sharp your tongue is (Well, fingers are.) you're at least tough by the standard of the average idiot that wanders into the site.

Congratudoodles; you're one of the rare few who can wander in here, piss me off over your fresh blood, -- most anyone can do those two, but this next one's rare -- and survive the resulting wrath.

Truly, an achievement word some commending. *switches his battleaxe to his off-hand and lets the pole slide through his grip so that the bottom of the hilt comes to rest against the ground with a clank, and extends his now-freed good hand to invite a handshake* You're fine by me.

Everyone else: as you were.

*Briefly looks around with awkward suspicion, then follows up with a firm grasp of the hand. Mentally questioning the sincerity of the post the new-blood then proceeds to ask "So...when do I get a battleaxe?"*
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on September 12th 2012, 11:57 pm

Never, barring buying your own; this is mine.

Now that we've ruined this thread about survival games with me putting you through a sur--Wait, that works out quite well, doesn't it?

Irregardless: Mly-man, awaaaaaaaay!!! *leaps off over the horizon*
    sykog
    sykog

Who would survive? - Page 2 Blackr10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalw11Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalg10Who would survive? - Page 2 Zigzag10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog on September 13th 2012, 12:01 am

Let's get back to the topic at hand, please.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalw11Who would survive? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva on September 14th 2012, 10:03 am

Mly has been banned, again. Lets hope it stays that way this time. Anyways, ignore him and please continue the topic at hand, yes?

This is a tough call. In terms of pure survivability, while Shadow may or may not be the most powerful (seems to be the consensus in the most powerful character topic) he tires out extremely quickly when using full power (the inhibitor rings). I would say probably Sonic as he pretty much never dies ('06 doesn't coouuuunt), even when shot into space and exploded. Big might also win, since while he probably wouldn't do much he probably would never get knocked out even, he's too thick to really feel pain. Also, Metal Sonic is likely to win too, since he can copy other's data and learn their abilities (see Sonic Heroes). Although if Emerl is counted for this, I'd have to say Emerl would win, for similar reasons to Metal.
    ZeroTheHedgehog1021
    ZeroTheHedgehog1021

Rep0

Post by ZeroTheHedgehog1021 on September 14th 2012, 10:34 am

sonic,tails,amy
    i think tails because IS FRIKING INMORTAL!!!
    sonic because 1 reason Hyper sonic
    and amy because well she is that crazy for sonic than if sonic dies she dies XD
    Zez
    Zez

Who would survive? - Page 2 VOZLn

Who would survive? - Page 2 Blackr10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalw11Who would survive? - Page 2 Zigzag10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez on November 7th 2012, 11:39 pm

Amy. Brilliant deduction.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran on November 7th 2012, 11:42 pm

"I like Sonic. Deal with it!"

My, aren't we brave, confessing to such a dark secret on a community dedicated to the fandom of that very franchise.
    Zez
    Zez

Who would survive? - Page 2 VOZLn

Who would survive? - Page 2 Blackr10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medalw11Who would survive? - Page 2 Zigzag10Who would survive? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez on November 8th 2012, 1:53 am

If only I had half the courage he does.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content