*ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

The Tescian Pokemon Game VOZLn

The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

The Tescian Pokemon Game Empty The Tescian Pokemon Game

Post by *ShiningStar* August 11th 2012, 6:33 am

I was thinking about making a Pokemon fan game, but with TSC members as trainers and Gym Leaders. I already picked out the Gym leaders and Elite 4 members+ Champion however, I do need extra trainers and an Antagonist team. This thread is mainly for suggestions as for how do we go about this, and any additions you guys want to make.

Also, we are in dire need of programmers so if any of you are good at that type of stuff, please feel free to PM me.

We also need members who are skilled with creating sprites and sprite animation. I would love to make them all but that will take too long.

If you want to be a trainer or an antagonist, PM me and tell me (or draw) what you want your trainer to look like and what your trainer/antagonist will say.

Here are the main characters.

GYM LEADERS

Spoiler:

ELITE 4 + CHAMPION

Spoiler:

OTHER IMPORTANT NPC

Spoiler:

TEAM CHAOS

Spoiler:

What I really need right now is developers, sprite artists, names for the Antagonist group and software ideas. If you guys are willing to help with this please PM me with the saying what you would like to help me with.

For the members who have a role in the game, I want you all to think about what your lines will be. Mainly your encounter speech, pre-battle lines, during-battle lines, and end-battle lines.

Thank you all in advance! Although I do admit, this is going to take a bit of work.

Last edited by *ShiningStar* on August 14th 2012, 6:29 am; edited 4 times in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Tescian Pokemon Game ZtZYh

The Tescian Pokemon Game Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

The Tescian Pokemon Game Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 11th 2012, 3:51 pm

Hmm, it's definitely an ambitious idea, and I really like it too, but it'll be very tough to make much out of it. Would be good for the Chao Garden for sure. Before we do anything, we'll have to see if everyone's willing to be involved, because I know a few of them aren't PokeManiacs. tounge
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Tescian Pokemon Game Imagee10

The Tescian Pokemon Game Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 11th 2012, 4:08 pm

Well if you truly want to maker a Pokemon game you need something to hack a Pokemon Game
    Tada
    I could help with this if you want
    I have loads of time and experience in gamemaking
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

The Tescian Pokemon Game Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 11th 2012, 4:21 pm

I think you need to decide exactly what it is you want. AND I DO MEAN EXACTLY.

There are already sprites out there. I'm not sure how hard it would be to make a javascript based game. But it'll be easier if you can give us a better idea of what you are imagining this to be.

In Computer Programming class, we called these types of things "flowcharts".

On a side note, I think if enough people get the upcoming pokemon black 2 or white 2 games, that we should eventually have competition.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 11th 2012, 5:23 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Well if you truly want to maker a Pokemon game you need something to hack a Pokemon Game
    Tada
    I could help with this if you want
    I have loads of time and experience in gamemaking
    Oh thank you! This helps a lot. So far we are just generating ideas to see how we are going to pull this off. When we start the actually programming of the game. I would love your assistance!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 11th 2012, 5:24 pm

Unfortunately, the only coding I know is HTML and Java, neither of which would be very helpful for this. I can, though, draw these types of things very well and I have created over 200 of my own Pokemon with full drawings and movesets, etc.
    Pianta
    Pianta

The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta August 12th 2012, 7:22 am

This would be awesome! Too bad I can't sprite. :c
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 12th 2012, 8:23 am

That would be cool. I wish I knew anything about modding or hacking or any of that fun stuff.
    Alex The Hedgehog

The Tescian Pokemon Game Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog August 12th 2012, 11:09 am

Neat idea! I also think it's really clever how you made zezima the champion of the pokemon reigion you're making.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 12th 2012, 11:49 am

Because Zezima's the Champion of us all. Somewhere inside of us, there's a driving force. A voice inside of us. That's not your conscience. That's Zezima.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Tescian Pokemon Game Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 12th 2012, 2:44 pm

Pianta wrote:This would be awesome! Too bad I can't sprite. :c
    Well I already have yours. Wink1 Just not in Pokeform.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 12th 2012, 3:10 pm

Here is a technical question. Is the idea for this like a mod for an existing pokemon game? If so, which gen?
    Pianta
    Pianta

The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta August 12th 2012, 4:32 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Work on it. :P
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 12th 2012, 6:38 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:Here is a technical question. Is the idea for this like a mod for an existing pokemon game? If so, which gen?
    Well I was hoping to modify the 4th generation, but I'll be fine with what I can get.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

The Tescian Pokemon Game GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 12th 2012, 8:22 pm

Hopefully these don't end up like the Sega Forum games, where they're announced and thought of, but never finished.

Either way, I wish you good luck, and hopefully you can make this happen. Question, though, Star, do you have any experience in programing/coding/sprite making?
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 12th 2012, 11:32 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Hopefully these don't end up like the Sega Forum games, where they're announced and thought of, but never finished.

Either way, I wish you good luck, and hopefully you can make this happen. Question, though, Star, do you have any experience in programing/coding/sprite making?
    I am pretty good a writing scripts and have a bit of experience in programming. For the things I am not able to do, I have my eldest sister and Angel and her Computer tech teacher/students. However, we still need sprite editors and fellow programmers to help us.

Like I said in my main post, I intend on finishing this project but because this isn't going to be a walk in the park. It may take a while.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 13th 2012, 1:12 am

So, am I to be like the 8th and final gym leader in the game, who's stronger than all the rest due to the rules of video game power scaling through story progression, and is deliciously evil a la the leader of Team Rocket/master of the final gym in the first gen games? That's fitting for me; I agree to allow you a non-transferable, limited-use (Endless steam of legalese here.) license to use the intellectual property defined as "Mly" in this game, provided that's how he's to be portrayed.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 13th 2012, 7:04 pm

Pianta wrote:
    Work on it. :P
    Sure. Silly

It's actually weird, Neo's link didn't give any info on sprites, which you'd think it would, but oh well. So I'll look around and do some sprite editing. I think I can do Pokeform, but for the pixel art, that'll be tougher.

However, before spritework can be done, we'll need identifying info on what you all want to look like. Silly I have mine and Pianta's already.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Tescian Pokemon Game Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game White10The Tescian Pokemon Game Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 13th 2012, 8:29 pm

You know we don't really need new pokemon for the game
    There is already enough for all of us
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

The Tescian Pokemon Game WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez August 13th 2012, 9:10 pm

Hell yeah. I'm looking forward to this (:
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 13th 2012, 10:01 pm

Pianta wrote:Work on it. :P
    Sure. Silly

It's actually weird, Neo's link didn't give any info on sprites, which you'd think it would, but oh well. So I'll look around and do some sprite editing. I think I can do Pokeform, but for the pixel art, that'll be tougher.

However, before spritework can be done, we'll need identifying info on what you all want to look like. Silly I have mine and Pianta's already.
    Are you sure you want to Pokify all of the game characters? I don't want to put too much of a burden on you Lan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 13th 2012, 10:10 pm

I know nothing of pokemon, so I probably won't be much help in this.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 13th 2012, 10:11 pm

Antagonist Group Names

Lord knows I really hate to multi-post, but I really need to make this statement. I want to hear all of your suggestions for the Antagonist group. I will let you guys think about it for a few days and brainstorm, but afterwards, I will pick the best one. DO NOT ask me about antagonist group members (Leader and Admins) since I already have that decided.

However, if you would like to be a Grunt, then just PM me to let me know. Also, despite Grunts also being Trainers, members who ask to be one will have their scripts and sprites chosen for them.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 12:33 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:Are you sure you want to Pokify all of the game characters? I don't want to put too much of a burden on you Lan.
    So far it doesn't seem like too much? As long as no one gives me ridiculous stuff, it's alright. At the very least, if you guys do want something, you should speak now so I know what to get and what to make.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 12:35 am

I can help... You never responded with anything I can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content