NeoMetalSonic
The Freedom Fighter
*ShiningStar*
20 posters

The Tescian Pokemon Game

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 ZtZYh

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 12:44 am

Well, I'd say it depends on how the Pokemon are implemented and how Shining wants to handle it. I wouldn't be against Fanmons if they work well.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 2:31 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, I'd say it depends on how the Pokemon are implemented and how Shining wants to handle it. I wouldn't be against Fanmons if they work well.
    Let me just say this now so nobody asks me about it. No Fanmons. Ever. It's takes too much work to implement and once I allow one, everyone is gonna want to make one. I don't have time for that.
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by TheGeekyAngel August 14th 2012, 2:56 am

Mly wrote:So, am I to be like the 8th and final gym leader in the game, who's stronger than all the rest due to the rules of video game power scaling through story progression, and is deliciously evil a la the leader of Team Rocket/master of the final gym in the first gen games? That's fitting for me; I agree to allow you a non-transferable, limited-use (Endless steam of legalese here.) license to use the intellectual property defined as "Mly" in this game, provided that's how he's to be portrayed.
    You're not the 8th gym leader nimrod. I am. Tis a shame you thought so. The characters were never final anyways to don't go getting your hopes up.

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 14th 2012, 4:05 am

Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

Rep2

Post by TheGeekyAngel August 14th 2012, 4:17 am

84 wrote:Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    When you are developing the game then you can talk. Until then, drop it. And for your information, I asked to be the last gym leader waaayy before Star even thought of Mly. I deserved to be gym leader. If you or Mly have a problem with that, you both can go jump off a cliff cuz I couldn't care less.

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 14th 2012, 4:23 am

Well then I'd rather not be associated with this project.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 4:30 am

84 wrote:Well then I'd rather not be associated with this project.
    Please don't feel that way. Though I did not agree with the decision, she is my sister. I really want the best for all members of TSC. I want this to be a fun and memorable experience for us all! Please let there be no bad blood between all of us.

However, if you rather not be in it. Then I respect your decision.

Rep33

Post by 84 August 14th 2012, 4:43 am

I have no problem with her being the final gym leader and I understand why she would be chosen, I'm just not impressed at the way it was handled. I would personally give up my role if it meant Mly could still be a gym leader, not because I adore him beyond belief but because it's ethics. Though in the end it isn't actually up to me, so all I can really say is do what you feel is best.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 6:15 am

84 wrote:I have no problem with her being the final gym leader and I understand why she would be chosen, I'm just not impressed at the way it was handled. I would personally give up my role if it meant Mly could still be a gym leader, not because I adore him beyond belief but because it's ethics. Though in the end it isn't actually up to me, so all I can really say is do what you feel is best.
    You're right. He doesn't deserve that, after all he is my friend (even though he finds me annoying)! I will let him be the final gym leader as he was meant to be and give Angel another position. That way everyone gets what they want, and there is no bad blood! Sounds like a fair compromise right?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 14th 2012, 7:38 am

So while we are on the subject of Gym Leaders, do you know what types the Gyms will specialize in, and maybe the TM you get for winning?
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

Rep2

Post by TheGeekyAngel August 14th 2012, 7:42 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:
    84 wrote:I have no problem with her being the final gym leader and I understand why she would be chosen, I'm just not impressed at the way it was handled. I would personally give up my role if it meant Mly could still be a gym leader, not because I adore him beyond belief but because it's ethics. Though in the end it isn't actually up to me, so all I can really say is do what you feel is best.
    You're right. He doesn't deserve that, after all he is my friend (even though he finds me annoying)! I will let him be the final gym leader as he was meant to be and give Angel another position. That way everyone gets what they want, and there is no bad blood! Sounds like a fair compromise right?
    *reads post*
    *checks cast list*

So you choose Mly, a guy that hates you, over your own FLESH and BLOOD. Hold on, that didn't sound right to me............................................
    You choose MLY over your SISTER to be the 8th gym leader. And better yet, you make ME the villain.

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 C51

So this is what we've come to. I'm glad I know where I stand with you Star.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 7:50 am

TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    *reads post*
    *checks cast list*

So you choose Mly, a guy that hates you, over your own FLESH and BLOOD. Hold on, that didn't sound right to me............................................
    You choose MLY over your SISTER to be the 8th gym leader. And better yet, you make ME the villain.

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 C51

So this is what we've come to. I'm glad I know where I stand with you Star.
    But pud, you have yet the consider the benefits of this! Why would you wanna be a wimpy gym leader, when you can be the big kahuna of your own criminal organization? Why would you wanna be someone people can only battle once, as opposed to someone who is fought multiple times? I'm doing you a favor.

Puh lease, being a gym leader is sooo mainstream. And in your words. "Weak." Being a BOSS is where it's at! You always wanted to be a thug. =D
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Imagee10

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 10:08 am

The dramar causes me physical pain. TGA, take my Gym Leader spot if you want to. I really don't give a dman.
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

Rep0

Post by BlockFan234 August 14th 2012, 11:12 am

sounds like an uber cool idea, but could i be a gym leader of important npc of some sort, cuz i am truly a master at pokemon
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 14th 2012, 11:59 am

Way to make a could be fun project into a drama you girls
    Then again that is your specialty

Why is there two rivals?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 14th 2012, 12:41 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Way to make a could be fun project into a drama you girls

Why is there two rivals?
    There were two rivals in Black and White, but that is a good point.
    Also, he has a point, this is just a fun idea. If you absolutely have to argue about it, at least be civil about it. Otherwise, ShiningStar has final say on who has what, so stop this senseless argument.
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

Rep0

Post by BlockFan234 August 14th 2012, 12:50 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:

Why is there two rivals?
    There were two rivals in Black and White, but that is a good point.
    Also, he has a point, this is just a fun idea. If you absolutely have to argue about it, at least be civil about it. Otherwise, ShiningStar has final say on who has what, so stop this senseless argument.

what about N? he is somewhat a rival, having to battle him at random places. plus you have to beat him when you battle the elite four, just like gary from pokemon red/blue, yellow, and firered/leafgreen.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 ZtZYh

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 1:49 pm

TheGeekyAngel wrote:You're not the 8th gym leader nimrod. I am. Tis a shame you thought so. The characters were never final anyways to don't go getting your hopes up.
    Respect others. We do not tolerate hateful, aggressive, derogatory or inflammatory comments or messages towards other members or The Sonic Community. Everyone should feel welcome here, regardless of opinion or post count.

BlockFan234 wrote:what about N? he is somewhat a rival, having to battle him at random places. plus you have to beat him when you battle the elite four, just like gary from pokemon red/blue, yellow, and firered/leafgreen.
    N is an Anti-Villain.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 14th 2012, 2:41 pm

@TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 14th 2012, 2:56 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:The dramar causes me physical pain. TGA, take my Gym Leader spot if you want to. I really don't give a dman.
    I'll have to say the same. As chances are I won't be following this game, it'd be a smart move to leave me out of it in place of someone who wants it more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 14th 2012, 3:52 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:The dramar causes me physical pain. TGA, take my Gym Leader spot if you want to. I really don't give a dman.
    I'll have to say the same. As chances are I won't be following this game, it'd be a smart move to leave me out of it in place of someone who wants it more.

Same with me.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 14th 2012, 4:48 pm

TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    84 wrote:Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    When you are developing the game then you can talk. Until then, drop it. And for your information, I asked to be the last gym leader waaayy before Star even thought of Mly. I deserved to be gym leader. If you or Mly have a problem with that, you both can go jump off a cliff cuz I couldn't care less.
    Reminder:

Respect others. We do not tolerate hateful, aggressive, derogatory or inflammatory comments or messages towards other members or The Sonic Community. Everyone should feel welcome here, regardless of opinion or post count.

This is your second official reminder, please respect the rules. Thank you.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:42 pm

Well this thread and project already went downhill!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 7:50 pm

Mly wrote:@TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.
    Not true- I've written mods for Minecraft.

I'd say we should quit this now before it causes more derps or get back on track and leave each other alone.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:54 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Mly wrote:@TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.
    Not true- I've written mods for Minecraft.

I'd say we should quit this now before it causes more derps or get back on track and leave each other alone.

Minecraft. Minecraft dude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content