The ancient lands.


+16
Nnoitra Hushimo
Jmh
BlockFan234
84
TheGeekyAngel
Light_Framez
Moran
SpeedyBlueDude
Alex The Hedgehog
Chaos_Overlord
Pianta
Schnickelfritz
TrueBlue52
NeoMetalSonic
The Freedom Fighter
*ShiningStar*
20 posters

    The Tescian Pokemon Game

    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 ZtZYh

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 2nio02t

      : Male
     Rep76

    Age: : 32
     Posts: : 5812

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 12:44 am

    Well, I'd say it depends on how the Pokemon are implemented and how Shining wants to handle it. I wouldn't be against Fanmons if they work well.


    _________________

    To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 1514

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 2:31 am

    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, I'd say it depends on how the Pokemon are implemented and how Shining wants to handle it. I wouldn't be against Fanmons if they work well.
    Let me just say this now so nobody asks me about it. No Fanmons. Ever. It's takes too much work to implement and once I allow one, everyone is gonna want to make one. I don't have time for that.
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 WFmvl

     Rep2

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 76

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by TheGeekyAngel August 14th 2012, 2:56 am

    Mly wrote:So, am I to be like the 8th and final gym leader in the game, who's stronger than all the rest due to the rules of video game power scaling through story progression, and is deliciously evil a la the leader of Team Rocket/master of the final gym in the first gen games? That's fitting for me; I agree to allow you a non-transferable, limited-use (Endless steam of legalese here.) license to use the intellectual property defined as "Mly" in this game, provided that's how he's to be portrayed.
    You're not the 8th gym leader nimrod. I am. Tis a shame you thought so. The characters were never final anyways to don't go getting your hopes up.
    84
    84

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 71
     Posts: : 1876

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by 84 August 14th 2012, 4:05 am

    Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 WFmvl

     Rep2

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 76

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by TheGeekyAngel August 14th 2012, 4:17 am

    84 wrote:Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    When you are developing the game then you can talk. Until then, drop it. And for your information, I asked to be the last gym leader waaayy before Star even thought of Mly. I deserved to be gym leader. If you or Mly have a problem with that, you both can go jump off a cliff cuz I couldn't care less.
    84
    84

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 71
     Posts: : 1876

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by 84 August 14th 2012, 4:23 am

    Well then I'd rather not be associated with this project.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 1514

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 4:30 am

    84 wrote:Well then I'd rather not be associated with this project.
    Please don't feel that way. Though I did not agree with the decision, she is my sister. I really want the best for all members of TSC. I want this to be a fun and memorable experience for us all! Please let there be no bad blood between all of us.

    However, if you rather not be in it. Then I respect your decision.
    84
    84

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 71
     Posts: : 1876

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by 84 August 14th 2012, 4:43 am

    I have no problem with her being the final gym leader and I understand why she would be chosen, I'm just not impressed at the way it was handled. I would personally give up my role if it meant Mly could still be a gym leader, not because I adore him beyond belief but because it's ethics. Though in the end it isn't actually up to me, so all I can really say is do what you feel is best.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 1514

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 6:15 am

    84 wrote:I have no problem with her being the final gym leader and I understand why she would be chosen, I'm just not impressed at the way it was handled. I would personally give up my role if it meant Mly could still be a gym leader, not because I adore him beyond belief but because it's ethics. Though in the end it isn't actually up to me, so all I can really say is do what you feel is best.
    You're right. He doesn't deserve that, after all he is my friend (even though he finds me annoying)! I will let him be the final gym leader as he was meant to be and give Angel another position. That way everyone gets what they want, and there is no bad blood! Sounds like a fair compromise right?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep11

    Age: : 30
     Posts: : 1633

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Chaos_Overlord August 14th 2012, 7:38 am

    So while we are on the subject of Gym Leaders, do you know what types the Gyms will specialize in, and maybe the TM you get for winning?
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 WFmvl

     Rep2

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 76

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by TheGeekyAngel August 14th 2012, 7:42 am

    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    84 wrote:I have no problem with her being the final gym leader and I understand why she would be chosen, I'm just not impressed at the way it was handled. I would personally give up my role if it meant Mly could still be a gym leader, not because I adore him beyond belief but because it's ethics. Though in the end it isn't actually up to me, so all I can really say is do what you feel is best.
    You're right. He doesn't deserve that, after all he is my friend (even though he finds me annoying)! I will let him be the final gym leader as he was meant to be and give Angel another position. That way everyone gets what they want, and there is no bad blood! Sounds like a fair compromise right?
    *reads post*
    *checks cast list*


    So you choose Mly, a guy that hates you, over your own FLESH and BLOOD. Hold on, that didn't sound right to me............................................
    You choose MLY over your SISTER to be the 8th gym leader. And better yet, you make ME the villain.

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 C51

    So this is what we've come to. I'm glad I know where I stand with you Star.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Female
     Rep10

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 1514

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by *ShiningStar* August 14th 2012, 7:50 am

    TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    You're right. He doesn't deserve that, after all he is my friend (even though he finds me annoying)! I will let him be the final gym leader as he was meant to be and give Angel another position. That way everyone gets what they want, and there is no bad blood! Sounds like a fair compromise right?
    *reads post*
    *checks cast list*


    So you choose Mly, a guy that hates you, over your own FLESH and BLOOD. Hold on, that didn't sound right to me............................................
    You choose MLY over your SISTER to be the 8th gym leader. And better yet, you make ME the villain.

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 C51

    So this is what we've come to. I'm glad I know where I stand with you Star.
    But pud, you have yet the consider the benefits of this! Why would you wanna be a wimpy gym leader, when you can be the big kahuna of your own criminal organization? Why would you wanna be someone people can only battle once, as opposed to someone who is fought multiple times? I'm doing you a favor.

    Puh lease, being a gym leader is sooo mainstream. And in your words. "Weak." Being a BOSS is where it's at! You always wanted to be a thug. =D
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Imagee10

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 89
     Posts: : 2339

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 10:08 am

    The dramar causes me physical pain. TGA, take my Gym Leader spot if you want to. I really don't give a dman.
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 WFmvl

      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 53

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by BlockFan234 August 14th 2012, 11:12 am

    sounds like an uber cool idea, but could i be a gym leader of important npc of some sort, cuz i am truly a master at pokemon
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Imagee10

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalg10

      : Male
     Rep35

    Age: : 28
     Posts: : 5131

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by NeoMetalSonic August 14th 2012, 11:59 am

    Way to make a could be fun project into a drama you girls
    Then again that is your specialty

    Why is there two rivals?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 VOZLn

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep11

    Age: : 30
     Posts: : 1633

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Chaos_Overlord August 14th 2012, 12:41 pm

    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Way to make a could be fun project into a drama you girls
    Then again that is your specialty

    Why is there two rivals?
    There were two rivals in Black and White, but that is a good point.
    Also, he has a point, this is just a fun idea. If you absolutely have to argue about it, at least be civil about it. Otherwise, ShiningStar has final say on who has what, so stop this senseless argument.
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 WFmvl

      : Male
     Rep0

     Posts: : 53

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by BlockFan234 August 14th 2012, 12:50 pm

    Chaos_Overlord wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Way to make a could be fun project into a drama you girls
    Then again that is your specialty

    Why is there two rivals?
    There were two rivals in Black and White, but that is a good point.
    Also, he has a point, this is just a fun idea. If you absolutely have to argue about it, at least be civil about it. Otherwise, ShiningStar has final say on who has what, so stop this senseless argument.

    what about N? he is somewhat a rival, having to battle him at random places. plus you have to beat him when you battle the elite four, just like gary from pokemon red/blue, yellow, and firered/leafgreen.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 ZtZYh

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 2nio02t

      : Male
     Rep76

    Age: : 32
     Posts: : 5812

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 1:49 pm

    TheGeekyAngel wrote:You're not the 8th gym leader nimrod. I am. Tis a shame you thought so. The characters were never final anyways to don't go getting your hopes up.
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Way to make a could be fun project into a drama you girls
    Then again that is your specialty
    Respect others. We do not tolerate hateful, aggressive, derogatory or inflammatory comments or messages towards other members or The Sonic Community. Everyone should feel welcome here, regardless of opinion or post count.

    BlockFan234 wrote:what about N? he is somewhat a rival, having to battle him at random places. plus you have to beat him when you battle the elite four, just like gary from pokemon red/blue, yellow, and firered/leafgreen.
    N is an Anti-Villain.


    _________________

    To the first forum that gave me a chance. Thank you. You will be missed.
    avatar
    Moran


      : Female
     Rep34

    Age: : 77
     Posts: : 2137

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Moran August 14th 2012, 2:41 pm

    @TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.
    Jmh
    Jmh

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Imagee10

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 26
     Posts: : 7103

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Jmh August 14th 2012, 2:56 pm

    Schnickelfritz wrote:The dramar causes me physical pain. TGA, take my Gym Leader spot if you want to. I really don't give a dman.
    I'll have to say the same. As chances are I won't be following this game, it'd be a smart move to leave me out of it in place of someone who wants it more.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Guest August 14th 2012, 3:52 pm

    Jmh wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:The dramar causes me physical pain. TGA, take my Gym Leader spot if you want to. I really don't give a dman.
    I'll have to say the same. As chances are I won't be following this game, it'd be a smart move to leave me out of it in place of someone who wants it more.

    Same with me.
    Jmh
    Jmh

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Imagee10

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13

      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 26
     Posts: : 7103

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Jmh August 14th 2012, 4:48 pm

    TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    84 wrote:Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    When you are developing the game then you can talk. Until then, drop it. And for your information, I asked to be the last gym leader waaayy before Star even thought of Mly. I deserved to be gym leader. If you or Mly have a problem with that, you both can go jump off a cliff cuz I couldn't care less.
    Reminder:

      Respect others. We do not tolerate hateful, aggressive, derogatory or inflammatory comments or messages towards other members or The Sonic Community. Everyone should feel welcome here, regardless of opinion or post count.


    This is your second official reminder, please respect the rules. Thank you.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 GOMM8

      : Male
     Rep4

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 538

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:42 pm

    Well this thread and project already went downhill!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Imagee10

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Medalw11

      : Male
     Rep33

    Age: : 89
     Posts: : 2339

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 7:50 pm

    Mly wrote:@TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.
    Not true- I've written mods for Minecraft.

    I'd say we should quit this now before it causes more derps or get back on track and leave each other alone.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 GOMM8

      : Male
     Rep4

    Age: : 25
     Posts: : 538

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:54 pm

    Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Mly wrote:@TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.
    Not true- I've written mods for Minecraft.

    I'd say we should quit this now before it causes more derps or get back on track and leave each other alone.

    Minecraft. Minecraft dude.

    Sponsored content

    The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

    Post by Sponsored content