NeoMetalSonic
The Freedom Fighter
*ShiningStar*
20 posters

The Tescian Pokemon Game

Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 VOZLn

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tescian Pokemon Game

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 14th 2012, 10:55 pm

TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    84 wrote:Wow, that was seriously the dickmove of the century. Honestly if the characters weren't final you shouldn't have posted them at all, or at least have actually said "characters aren't final".
    When you are developing the game then you can talk. Until then, drop it. And for your information, I asked to be the last gym leader waaayy before Star even thought of Mly. I deserved to be gym leader. If you or Mly have a problem with that, you both can go jump off a cliff cuz I couldn't care less.
    Warning:
    • Excessive rudeness.
    • Disrespect.

This is your first official warning, please respect the rules. Thank you.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 56qtD

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 14th 2012, 11:44 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:
    TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    When you are developing the game then you can talk. Until then, drop it. And for your information, I asked to be the last gym leader waaayy before Star even thought of Mly. I deserved to be gym leader. If you or Mly have a problem with that, you both can go jump off a cliff cuz I couldn't care less.
    Warning:
    • Excessive rudeness.
    • Disrespect.

This is your first official warning, please respect the rules. Thank you.
    Make sure to record those warnings.
    Nuva
    Nuva

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Imagee10

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 14th 2012, 11:53 pm

Mly wrote:@TGA, et al.; re: dramar: Shut th'fuck up. I get 8th gym leader unless someone who actually deserves it more than me calls it. TGA is a bitch and hardly deserves to be roaming free and unbanned, much less get such an honor. And hell, seeing as I'm surely the only one here who could honest-to-gods mod a game, even a simple one like Pokemon, deal with it or I can make sure it won't be made anyway.

Reminder:

• Respect others. We do not tolerate hateful, aggressive, derogatory or inflammatory comments or messages towards other members or The Sonic Community. Everyone should feel welcome here, regardless of opinion or post count.

This is your second official reminder, please respect the rules. Thank you.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 15th 2012, 12:12 am

Important Reminders

Okay the drama here has carried on for far too long. Right now I just want everyone to be quiet. Mly and Angel I'm going to need you guys to take your beef with each other elsewhere. This is not the time nor the place for that.

As for the rest of the members, from this point on, if you are not offering help to the project or give suggestions of the game itself, you are to be considered as off topic. Anyone who is off topic or gets into any argument will be punished as such. This is a fun project for us all, not a soap opera.

Now as for the actual game, Lan is preparing to make game sprites. Everyone who as a role in the game needs to submit their design ideas to him. Don't make it too complicated though.

Also you guys who are in the game need to send your character scripts to me. The most important sayings are what your character will say before, during, and after battle. Those three thing are key!

Also remember to send designs and scripts via PM I don't want the thread to get too cluttered. Thank you in advance! cheese
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 15th 2012, 12:21 am

Please do not threaten others on this forum, Shining, but otherwise you are right. Anyone who derails this topic further, either with nonsense or hate, will have action taken on them.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 ZtZYh

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 15th 2012, 2:05 am

Alright, so I finally made some progress on sprites. So far the submitted designs are by myself and Pianta, so our sprites are the first to be done.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img513/5484/trainerso.png
    If anyone else wants to get in on it, you'd best speak up!
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 15th 2012, 2:26 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Alright, so I finally made some progress on sprites. So far the submitted designs are by myself and Pianta, so our sprites are the first to be done.
    I like the designs Lan, but there was just one problem......well...........um..........Pianta is the player character's mom. Unless she wants to be battle-able. But it is gonna be hard to program that.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Blackr10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Zigzag10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 15th 2012, 2:30 am

Well I made it just in case, I'm not sure what your game is capable of, so if you can't use it, that's okay.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 15th 2012, 2:39 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well I made it just in case, I'm not sure what your game is capable of, so if you can't use it, that's okay.
    No they're good! Well I'll send you my design soon. I'll have to draw it though, since I'm not good with words. =D
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 15th 2012, 2:48 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well I made it just in case, I'm not sure what your game is capable of, so if you can't use it, that's okay.
    No they're good! Well I'll send you my design soon. I'll have to draw it though, since I'm not good with words. =D
    That's fine. And we are sticking with Gen III sprites, right? Just to be sure.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 15th 2012, 2:54 am

If you're accepting character designs, then I'd like mine to have oval glasses, a long cloak-like outfit, and a blue, yellow, or both color scheme. I can try to be more specific if it's wanted.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 15th 2012, 3:10 am

Hmm...well I'm assuming you're wearing pants and a shirt, so what colors are the pants, shirt, and cloak?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 15th 2012, 3:20 am

Hmm, maybe a blue cloak, with a lighter blue pants and a somewhat purple shirt that blends a little (for being poison type)? I'm not sure how well that would look, I'm not good at stuff like this. Oh, and I'd like a wristwatch, not digital.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 15th 2012, 7:29 am

If we are deciding our designs, I want a longish coat, preferably black, pants and shirt, red or dark blue, non-descriptive.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 15th 2012, 8:23 am

NOTICE

Also for all my Trainers, I'm going to need a type specialty for you guys. You know, like Fire, Water, Poison, etc. I'll give you all some time to think and I won't make it official until the 19th of this month. That way you all have plenty of time to think and change your mind if you need to! =D

Also, from this point on, I will not be online after 10pm EST due to preparing for schooling. However, feel free to contact me through PM so that I will be able to answer you immediately as I log in.

When I am offline for extended periods of time, I will leave all the thread managing to Lan.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 15th 2012, 10:18 am

I would like a model of one of those old guys with the top hats and the canes with my avatar face transposed as the head. :D
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 16th 2012, 7:16 am

I would like a specialty in Dark or Electric, whatever works with what everyone wants.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 17th 2012, 8:59 pm

I want Grass specialty. Also:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img831/4958/trainers.png
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 18th 2012, 2:19 am

Woah cool, I like my character
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 18th 2012, 3:06 am

Alright, one last update tonight. First, Nuva, here's you with darker hair. Shining said it made you look younger.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img827/2382/trainersr.png
    And, since I doubt we'll ever see these members particpate, I created Team Chaos! Grunts included! Enjoy! (I switched TGA and Mly since Mly's banned, and I don't think it's good to have a banned member as a Gym Leader).
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/3893/trainersv.png
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 18th 2012, 3:10 am

Haha, nice choice in villains, although I think Icetech should be higher than a grunt, considering his 'legacy'. Also, I think I can see the younger bit, cool, thanks.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 18th 2012, 2:27 pm

Nuva wrote:Haha, nice choice in villains, although I think Icetech should be higher than a grunt, considering his 'legacy'. Also, I think I can see the younger bit, cool, thanks.
    The sprites I chose to represent the four were just ones I thought fit them the most. Since Icetech was very secretive and mysterious, I chose that Magma grunt because he seemed like a close match.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 18th 2012, 3:45 pm

Whoa, that's awesome, Lan. I luffles my sprite.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 18th 2012, 5:04 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Whoa, that's awesome, Lan. I luffles my sprite.
    Yeah, I made you have two because I wasn't sure if you were serious when you said "put my avatar as the face," so there's a real face version and a silly avatar version. I'd go with the real version myself, or it'll be too weird methinks. Silly
    Pianta
    Pianta

The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalw11The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medalg10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 White10The Tescian Pokemon Game - Page 3 Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta August 18th 2012, 6:46 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Alright, so I finally made some progress on sprites. So far the submitted designs are by myself and Pianta, so our sprites are the first to be done.

I look like one hot MILF. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content