+2
Bliz
Moran
6 posters

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Empty Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN.

Post by Moran September 26th 2012, 12:33 am

Super serious mode: ON
    Super vague mode: ON

So, then. My policies in the politico of the fora have, heretofore, been leaning largely isolationist; indifference largely ruled my judgement unless otherwise was deemed absolutely necessary. Recent events, however, have officially caused this to change. Right here, and right now.

Then, here is the arguably ominous and vague message: In expectation of events that I could, but will not (yet) foretell, I am hereby reconstituting and expanding MEAN, the seldom-spoken subset of the equally seldom-spoken of Congratulatory Clique to which I claim the greatest sway over, and myself named. More consideration will be given to quantity, though quality will still be emphasized.

That said, I ask this of everyone: Who among you would say of themselves to align more toward MEAN than the two other of these seldom-named underlying forces? All who profess themselves as such will be carefully contemplated for the possibility of entering an "inner circle" of sorts; though due to the aforementioned reconstitution and expansion, some less explicit and/or hard-set data of said entity may not be set at the time. Note, though: That question is not one to be answered publicly; it is one to be carefully contemplated, and answered only to yourself. At a proper time, should you find the answer yes, ... suffice to say, the gears will start turning of their own volition.

Super serious mode: OFF
    Super vague mode: OFF

If you have no idea what I'm rambling on about above, in all likelihood the best answer to any questions you could ask is: "Don't worry, you don't know, and if you did you wouldn't care."
    Bliz
    Bliz

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Kz2PK

Rep1

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Empty Re: Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN.

Post by Bliz September 30th 2012, 8:40 pm

It's funny cause you're banned.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Imagee10

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalw11Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalg10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. White10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medal13

Rep21

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Empty Re: Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN.

Post by Pianta October 1st 2012, 10:31 am

Again?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalw11Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. White10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Post by Jmh October 1st 2012, 2:00 pm

Pianta wrote:Again?
    It's a family tradition.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. VOZLn

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 1st 2012, 5:31 pm

Bliz wrote:It's funny cause you're banned.

^ This.

See kids, this is what being mean gets you.

The more you know!
    Pianta
    Pianta

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalw11Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalg10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. White10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta October 2nd 2012, 8:08 am

okthnxbai
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. White10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalg10Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medal13Mly Prepares: Reconstitution of MEAN. Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 2nd 2012, 10:21 am

You're not helping his ego by posting in his threads after he's been banned. If y'all want to make fun of him there are other places.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content