Wing Fortress Mk.II

Pooka
    Pooka

Wing Fortress Mk.II Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

Wing Fortress Mk.II Empty Wing Fortress Mk.II

Post by Pooka November 4th 2012, 2:54 pm

Greetings, ladies and gentlebots. I present you the ship I bought from Dr. Robotnik, Wing Fortress Mk.II. From this day onward, I, Darth Bowserous Vickyous (or simply Pooka), am the captain of this flying ship.

This is where I get to discuss about any random thing without finding it dead the following day (Random Hotel). The main rule is, it is only I, who changes the random topic, unlike the random hotel where anyone could jump to another discussion in the blink of an eye.

For example, I can discuss about how fathers rock, including Darth Vader. Or the service of ACME. Well the service of ACME is better.

Meanwhile, may I tell you I bought this flying fortress for 250 billion dollars? Please don't make the topics stray off topic, or go "I don't understand you", or else I'll have to find a new flying fortress from Dr. Robotnik. Back to the service of ACME.

I'm going to ship a few weapons from ACME. They are: Holy Hand Grenades, XJ9s, Destroyer XS, Mini Bagger 288, Mecha Vicky, Robotic Rambo, Banana Bombs, Wile E. Coyote, Sushi Launcher, Mutating Cheese Uzi, Star Shiner, Millennium Miler, Freedom-Oh 2, Star Nova Button, Exploding Tails Doll, and the list goes forever. Oh, and a real Bowser.

Who wants a weapon? Post the weapon you'll need, your address (has to be in the desert, you'll find a coyote there) and I'll ship it to you once they're shipped to me! Enjoy your weapons!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Wing Fortress Mk.II ZtZYh

Wing Fortress Mk.II Blackr10Wing Fortress Mk.II Medalw11Wing Fortress Mk.II Zigzag10Wing Fortress Mk.II White10Wing Fortress Mk.II Medal13Wing Fortress Mk.II 2nio02t

Rep76

Wing Fortress Mk.II Empty Re: Wing Fortress Mk.II

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 4th 2012, 3:39 pm

Well, I do live in a desert...you might as well give me the Freedom-Oh 2.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka November 4th 2012, 3:48 pm

Note taken down, I'll send you the Freedom-Oh 2 when the shipment gets to me. Who else needs weapons?

Also, I never expected Wreck-It Ralph to have torrents right now. Well I guess I'll have to use trial and error... to get it. The list of the weapons I get from this shipment is going to get updated, be on the look, and choose your weapon!
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran November 4th 2012, 4:23 pm

>attempts to type sage in email field
    >realizes there is no email field
    >realizes that, despite the 4chanian level of fucktardery displayed, this is not 4chan

... Waitwha- ... Ooh, woah. ... Damn. Sorry, old habit. It's been a while since I've witnessed something this stupid, y'see. It's a rare occurence, really. Last time I saw it was when 4chan was still good and fucktarded threads got sage-bombed into oblivion.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka November 4th 2012, 4:48 pm

Mly, that's exactly the post I mentioned NOT to post. Either order the Millennium Miler, anything else, or shut up and stop bothering my new fortress... You Doomsday guy.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran November 4th 2012, 7:40 pm

God dammit, can't you take a hint? You are cancer. Go die alrady.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka November 4th 2012, 10:56 pm

Meh, your posts are always like this. I forgot to mention that this forum has the nifty "ignore" list option. I should "ignore" you, and force you to yell at empty air.

And we call him Mly. Heh, nice name... so stupid. Heh heh, you can't talk to me anymore. Stop posting your very very very dumb bashs, nobody wanted your opinion (honestly) and we didn't need your blah blah blah mouth in the first place. Goodbye, sucker!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Wing Fortress Mk.II Imagee10

Wing Fortress Mk.II White10Wing Fortress Mk.II Medalg10Wing Fortress Mk.II Medal13Wing Fortress Mk.II Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz November 4th 2012, 11:52 pm

Yes, cease to listen to those you don't agree with. That'll work.

Well, it does work for the president, so I suppose there's some merit.

In any case, this is the Random Hotel. Move along.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka November 5th 2012, 12:00 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:Yes, cease to listen to those you don't agree with. That'll work.

It is going to work my friend. Oh, there is the Mutating Cheese Uzi if you're interested. Only one weapon was requested here. That's until I find the next shipment of something else.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Wing Fortress Mk.II Imagee10

Wing Fortress Mk.II White10Wing Fortress Mk.II Medalg10Wing Fortress Mk.II Medal13Wing Fortress Mk.II Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz November 5th 2012, 12:02 am

Pooka wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:Yes, cease to listen to those you don't agree with. That'll work.

It is going to work my friend. Oh, there is the Mutating Cheese Uzi if you're interested. Only one weapon was requested here. That's until I find the next shipment of something else.

I'm not your friend. Get back to the RH before I derp all over this place.

/thread
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran November 5th 2012, 12:05 am

Hooooo-wee.

Wouldja lookit that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content