A Primary Minecraft Server

T@ilz
    T@ilz

A Primary Minecraft Server GOMM8

: Male
     Rep6

A Primary Minecraft Server Empty A Primary Minecraft Server

Post by T@ilz May 26th 2013, 10:22 pm

For those of us who play Minecraft, we should have our own main server. This one's not especially designed for us, but it is certainly community oriented. It's referred to as MNTZion.
    The IP is:
    198.15.77.344:25565
    Here is the community website:
    http://mntzion.enjin.com/
    To gain access to basic commands, the server requires that you become a member there, but doing so isn't hard at all. You simply need an Enjin account and you're all good.
    And don't worry about staff. They're generally friendly unless provoked. This server contains PVP and griefing, but in place it has several claimed villages that are continuing to grow. You can buy houses with in-game money, stores, etc. It's got it's own little economy. But there's also regular regions where you can survive and mine, just travel outside of the villages.
    Here's a little trailer to go with it:

(In case you're wondering, yes I've been on the server for awhile. Forgive me if this seems like a blatant advertisement. That's not what's intended.)
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

A Primary Minecraft Server Empty Re: A Primary Minecraft Server

Post by Moran May 26th 2013, 10:29 pm

T@ilz wrote:Forgive me if this seems like a blatant advertisement. That's not what's intended.
    >Jumps in to a freshly rebooted-from-the-dead site to blatantly advertise a Minecraft server the members have never before heard of.
    >Asks to be forgiven for blatant advertisement that's "not intended."

What.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz May 26th 2013, 10:32 pm

Mly wrote:
    T@ilz wrote:Forgive me if this seems like a blatant advertisement. That's not what's intended.
    >Jumps in to a freshly rebooted-from-the-dead site to blatantly advertise a Minecraft server the members have never before heard of.
    >Asks to be forgiven for blatant advertisement that's "not intended."

What.

Well Zezima linked me here through Steam and I remembered I actually went here before. And I hope to continue to be on here. Sorry.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran May 26th 2013, 10:36 pm

I do believe, m'dear boy, that your average person will take offense to the fact that the very first post you make after returning is a shameless advertisement for a Minecraft server. It makes your claim that you want to be one of the crew here seem a little half-hearted. And wholly farted, because you seem to have pulled that outta your ass.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz May 26th 2013, 10:38 pm

Mly wrote:I do believe, m'dear boy, that your average person will take offense to the fact that the very first post you make after returning is a shameless advertisement for a Minecraft server. It makes your claim that you want to be one of the crew here seem a little half-hearted. And wholly farted, because you seem to have pulled that outta your ass.

*Psst* You might wanna check my topic in the Sega games section of this forum.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran May 26th 2013, 10:40 pm

No I don't, don't talk to me. Shhh, I don't know you. I don't know you, and I was never here.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

A Primary Minecraft Server VOZLn

A Primary Minecraft Server Medalw11A Primary Minecraft Server Zigzag10A Primary Minecraft Server White10A Primary Minecraft Server Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 27th 2013, 8:04 am

I suggest creating a server ourselves using http://feed-the-beast.com/ the ability to add and delete used mods at will and control what mods are being used by people playing is cool. And I wouldn't have to close out of the launcher and open up actual minecraft if I wanted to play with you all.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran May 27th 2013, 8:25 am

Why use faggotly ripoff Technic when you can just use actual Technic? Technic has several advantages, the main one being their 100% resistance to greedy and selfish adfly-using modmakers and 95% resistance to all other Minecraftian dramar.
    Zez
    Zez

A Primary Minecraft Server VOZLn

A Primary Minecraft Server Blackr10A Primary Minecraft Server Medalw11A Primary Minecraft Server Zigzag10A Primary Minecraft Server Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 28th 2014, 9:53 pm

Bumping for potential interest of others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content