MegaMan
8 posters

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog?

MegaMan
    MegaMan

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Empty Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog?

Post by MegaMan July 26th 2014, 9:11 pm

I have seen videos of this game on youtube, but I was wondering. Has anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog for arcade systems? It's like an isometric game in which you use a rolling ball for a controller. There were three playable characters: Sonic, Mighty and Ray.

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? VOZLn

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Blackr10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medal13Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalw11

Rep33

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Empty Re: Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog?

Post by 84 July 27th 2014, 5:51 pm

I don't think we have any users from Japan so... no.
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? WFmvl

Rep0

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Empty Re: Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog?

Post by Ravenfreak July 27th 2014, 6:49 pm

You could always emulate the game using MAME. :P However I have never played this game. I really should though, seeing how I'm a die hard Sonic fan. xD It introduced two characters that haven't been in a game in a very long time both Mighty and Ray. At least Mighty made an appearance in Knuckles Chaotix. :P
    sykog
    sykog

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Imagee10

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Blackr10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalw11Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalg10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Zigzag10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 28th 2014, 12:20 am

Sadly I have not.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Blackr10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalw11Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Zigzag10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? White10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medal13Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 28th 2014, 2:18 am

Its pretty eh
    Zez
    Zez

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? VOZLn

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Blackr10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalw11Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Zigzag10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 28th 2014, 10:31 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Its pretty eh

What about Mighty and Ray?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medalw11Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? White10Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 28th 2014, 11:24 pm

I hear it's like a mighty ray of sunshine.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Anyone played Sega Sonic the Hedgehog? GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style July 29th 2014, 4:26 pm

Jmh wrote:I hear it's like a mighty ray of sunshine.

Get ot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content