The ancient lands.

5 posters

New forum categories: Design discussion

preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

New forum categories: Design discussion WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

New forum categories: Design discussion Empty New forum categories: Design discussion

Post by preadatordetector July 27th 2014, 4:33 pm

Hiya, everyone.
    I wanted to make a forum category for the discussion of games, and not in the sense of South Island or Sky Sanctuary's categories. I mean in ways such as criticizing and inquiring about the creative process behind the games that come out or we want to come out.

Things like bringing back characters, criticizing design changes, and contemplating spinoff games would be put into this forum. Complaining about difficulty, however, would cause it to be displaced into another category such as Sky Sanctuary so that we could focus on what we think should happen in the games.

Obviously, in that category we will have a lot of (hopefully formal and diplomatic) arguments, so we will probably name it after a location in which G.U.N. has had a large presence, due to them being a military force, and also because that most of the Eggman-based stages are used for the discussion of this forum's management, and stuff.

Ah well, just give me your thoughts about it...
    Keep posting!
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

New forum categories: Design discussion GOMM8

Rep4

New forum categories: Design discussion Empty Re: New forum categories: Design discussion

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 27th 2014, 8:28 pm

dont know whats got a hold of me alcohol or alchemy
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

New forum categories: Design discussion Empty WHAT?!!

Post by preadatordetector July 27th 2014, 10:36 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:dont know whats got a hold of me alcohol or alchemy

Seriously? That is very irrelevant...
    sykog
    sykog

New forum categories: Design discussion Imagee10

New forum categories: Design discussion Blackr10New forum categories: Design discussion Medalw11New forum categories: Design discussion Medalg10New forum categories: Design discussion Zigzag10New forum categories: Design discussion Medal13

Rep29

New forum categories: Design discussion Empty Re: New forum categories: Design discussion

Post by sykog July 28th 2014, 12:18 am

preadatordetector wrote:

Seriously? That is very irrelevant...
    it's what to expect from Speedy. Zezima is head bossman, but I'm guessing we won't be expanding our Sonic forum unless it starts to get very busy and would need to split into smaller subforums.
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

Post by preadatordetector July 28th 2014, 1:33 am

Alrighty then, I guess it can't be helped.

When there is more activity, I would probably reactivate this forum.

However, I wouldn't put any threads here to tie the ones in the official forum (which would be my most complex ones...) until I know how to at least relocate a thread from one category (such as in Scrap Brain) to another (i.e. South Island).

Well, it isn't one of the most important things on this forum anyways...
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

New forum categories: Design discussion GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style July 28th 2014, 1:46 am

preadatordetector wrote:Alrighty then, I guess it can't be helped.

However, I wouldn't put any threads here to tie the ones in the official forum (which would be my most complex ones...) until I know how to at least relocate a thread from one category (such as in Scrap Brain) to another (i.e. South Island).

Uh, buddy, you need moderator status to do so.
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

Post by preadatordetector July 28th 2014, 4:52 pm

Sketch Style wrote:
    preadatordetector wrote:Alrighty then, I guess it can't be helped.

Uh, buddy, you need moderator status to do so.

Well, I guess that is reasonable to do that. So, until there is a new subcategory for the kind of stuff I post often, I wouldn't be making many threads soon. However, I would still go to respond to posts and threads from other people.

Feel free to keep replying to this thread. I would still keep talking to you guys.
    Zez
    Zez

New forum categories: Design discussion VOZLn

New forum categories: Design discussion Blackr10New forum categories: Design discussion Medalw11New forum categories: Design discussion Zigzag10New forum categories: Design discussion Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 28th 2014, 10:00 pm

Spoiler:
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

Post by preadatordetector July 29th 2014, 1:19 am

Nicely done, Zez. But...
    I don't really know where to put my stuff...
    Sky Sanctuary doesn't fit because it focuses on stuff from the "20+ years of gaming", such as Sonic on the genesis or SegaSonictheHedgehog.
    South Island doesn't work because it is meant for discussing all things SEGA, meaning that it is focused mostly on the present... and probably is for more than just Sonic.
    I don't know. Maybe I would use South Island for now, and ask a moderator if he can relocate my "series" threads to the future category, if it wouldn't bother him so much...
    Sorry about all of this. Tomorrow I would put my threads on South Island. If you don't know what to expect, go here:
    https://sonicommunity.forumotion.com/t7646-join-the-hunt-with-preadatordetector

Sorry if I sounded like a wimp. Sigh...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content