+6
sykog
Sunset
Zez
Ringtails
NeoMetalSonic
Army
10 posters

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen?

Army
    Army

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? VOZLn

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Blackr10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalg10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Zigzag10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Empty What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen?

Post by Army April 14th 2009, 12:10 am

Zezima :P JK
    A very fat man I saw last week in a mall
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Imagee10

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Blackr10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Zigzag10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? White10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalg10

Rep35

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Empty Re: What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen?

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 14th 2009, 4:50 am

Images I saw at 4chan and images at ED
    *shrrudder*
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? GOMM8

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? White10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13

Rep24

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Empty Re: What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen?

Post by Ringtails April 14th 2009, 5:06 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorarephilia
    So, I was curious, and...
    Zez
    Zez

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Blackr10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Zigzag10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 14th 2009, 5:09 am

Omnihush wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorarephilia

I am speechless. Utterly speechless.
    Sunset
    Sunset

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset April 14th 2009, 7:39 pm

Zezima wrote:

I'm scared to click the link, what is it?
    I'm gonna say it's the things I've seen on Encyclopedia Dramatica, although after spending so much time there I'm somewhat immune.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Blackr10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Zigzag10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? White10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 14th 2009, 7:45 pm

Sunset wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

I'm gonna say it's the things I've seen on Encyclopedia Dramatica, although after spending so much time there I'm somewhat immune.
    It's just words on vore(Fetish of somebody inside of a stomach)
    Zez
    Zez

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Blackr10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Zigzag10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 15th 2009, 2:30 am

Sunset wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

They get aroused off of people being eaten. *SHUDDER* THAT. IS. SICKNESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 15th 2009, 5:33 pm

When I took a giant dump in the toilet, and it was all twisty and green, puke green. It gave off the most awesome smell in the world, but it was nasty looking. I should of taken a picture.
    sykog
    sykog

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Blackr10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalg10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Zigzag10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 15th 2009, 7:46 pm

the old hairy guys in Speedos.
    Pianta
    Pianta

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalg10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? White10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta April 16th 2009, 9:08 am

TWO GIRLS ONE CUP.
    John Stone
    John Stone

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by John Stone April 16th 2009, 9:09 pm

Pianta wrote:TWO GIRLS ONE CUP.

Oh god...

And vore?

OH GOD....

O_O
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medalw11What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? White10What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 16th 2009, 10:20 pm

CoolerThanYou68 wrote:When I took a giant dump in the toilet, and it was all twisty and green, puke green. It gave off the most awesome smell in the world, but it was nasty looking. I should of taken a picture.
    :O_o: Laughing
    Super-Sonic64
    Super-Sonic64

What is the Grossest thing you've ever heard/seen? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Super-Sonic64 April 17th 2009, 3:49 am

My Science teacher in a tight black speedo. NEVER AGAIN!
    THE MENTAL IMAGES!

It was so painful. x_x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content