codeorange
SonicFan 1
Army
9 posters

Unfair Teachers?

Army
    Army

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Unfair Teachers? Blackr10Unfair Teachers? Medalw11Unfair Teachers? Medalg10Unfair Teachers? Zigzag10Unfair Teachers? Medal13Unfair Teachers? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Unfair Teachers? Empty Unfair Teachers?

Post by Army April 14th 2009, 12:17 am

I had a teacher who for some reason hated me and always marked my stuff down. Like during the exams, for the questions he said that as long as you provided X amount of sentences for a question worth X marks you would get full marks. I would write at least double the requirement and he'd give me half the marks Unfair Teachers? Mad
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Unfair Teachers? Medalw11Unfair Teachers? White10Unfair Teachers? Medal13

Rep3

Unfair Teachers? Empty Re: Unfair Teachers?

Post by SonicFan 1 April 14th 2009, 12:21 am

Seems like a real bastard.
    codeorange

Unfair Teachers? GOMM8

Unfair Teachers? Medalg10Unfair Teachers? White10Unfair Teachers? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 14th 2009, 12:33 am

The entire school system is upside down IMO. I believe over the years it has been corrupted by certain agendas of special interest groups. They'll basically plug in anything that may be necessary to learn, but it really isn't. Case and point, global warming has been proven to be a bogus myth. Now if you happen to be a religious person, the schools force you to learn something that you might take offense to.

Add onto that the atmosphere some students create with all their nonsense...
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Unfair Teachers? GOMM8

Unfair Teachers? White10Unfair Teachers? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 14th 2009, 5:10 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I had a teacher who for some reason hated me and always marked my stuff down. Like during the exams, for the questions he said that as long as you provided X amount of sentences for a question worth X marks you would get full marks. I would write at least double the requirement and he'd give me half the marks Unfair Teachers? Mad
    Maybe he was looking for quality, not quantity?

Brevity and clarity were always stressed by my teachers. For most papers, they would set a certain page goal, but they start taking off points when you go past that.
    Zez
    Zez

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Unfair Teachers? Blackr10Unfair Teachers? Medalw11Unfair Teachers? Zigzag10Unfair Teachers? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 14th 2009, 5:12 am

I never met an unfair teacher. I did however meet a strict teacher, but she was cool if you followed da rules.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 April 14th 2009, 5:14 am

Try sitting down in my cspe class you'd get 10 plenty sheets if you get something wrong.
    Then other days shes all nice and lets us do our homework. She is mad!
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Unfair Teachers? GOMM8

Unfair Teachers? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan April 14th 2009, 5:22 am

Aww that sucks... When I was at school my teachers used to do the same with me, they always expected my work to be perfect when it wasn't, so they used to continually shout at me. They all knew I hated them, though. XD
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 April 14th 2009, 5:28 am

I'd say my French Teacher is the worst. Loads of homework for the one night and then we have her first thing in the morning. There the 2 meanist in our school.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Unfair Teachers? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset April 14th 2009, 7:36 pm

We once had a racist teacher who made all the black children sit together, and she was always accusing them of stealing something or causing trouble. Needless to say, she was fired.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 14th 2009, 8:53 pm

Sunset wrote:We once had a racist teacher who made all the black children sit together, and she was always accusing them of stealing something or causing trouble. Needless to say, she was fired.
    Good thing she was fired. What she was doing was just wrong and not fair.
    Plix
    Plix

Unfair Teachers? VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix April 14th 2009, 10:18 pm

codeorange wrote:The entire school system is upside down IMO. I believe over the years it has been corrupted by certain agendas of special interest groups. They'll basically plug in anything that may be necessary to learn, but it really isn't. Case and point, global warming has been proven to be a bogus myth. Now if you happen to be a religious person, the schools force you to learn something that you might take offense to.

Add onto that the atmosphere some students create with all their nonsense...

I for one do not know enough about global warming to take an educated stance, but it has not been factually proven to be false. A lot of scientsists argue that it is the truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content