Auflodern
Light Dash
Zez
13 posters

Define a True Sonic Fan

Zez
    Zez

Define a True Sonic Fan VOZLn

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Zigzag10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Define a True Sonic Fan Empty Define a True Sonic Fan

Post by Zez April 14th 2009, 4:06 am

Definition of "A True Sonic Fan" :

-- Has only played Sonic games that were associated with the Genesis/Mega Drive.

-- Hates any Sonic character not in those games.

-- Hates any Sonic game that isn't those games.

-- Believes SatAM Sonic to be the greatest animated program of all time.

-- Places Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog a distant second, because "Sonic Says" so.

-- Hates Shadow for being like Knuckles.

-- Hates Knuckles for being like Shadow, but gives him a pass because he was in one of those Genesis/Mega Drive era games.

-- Calls Dr. Robotnik "Dr. Robotnik", and not Dr. Eggman.

-- Hates Sonic for being in those Sonic Adventure games.

-- Hates all Sonic characters for being in those Sonic Adventure games.

-- Agrees that any Sonic game ever made in the future will be a piece of crap that could never be anywhere near as fun as the Genesis-era Sonic games.

-- ...even if it's a remake or port of one of the original Genesis-era Sonic games.

-- Hates Silver for taking the spotlight away from Sonic in Sonic 2006.

-- Hates Sonic for being IN Sonic 2006.

-- Does not acknowledge that a Sonic game was actually released in 2006.

-- Despises everyone involved in the creation of the anime series, Sonic X.

-- Hates Sonic for being in Sonic X.

-- Does not want to find the computer room.

-- Spends at least 1 hour a day playing Sonic Spinball.

-- Knows Sonic 3D Blast is better than Sonic Adventure, because 3D Blast was released on the Genesis/Mega Drive.

-- Hates Sonic for looking too much like Shadow.

-- Knows Sonic 3D Blast is a horrible horrible piece of crap and will not admit to being able to play it for over 10 minutes.

-- Has a basement freezer full of chili dogs.

-- Searches Google every night to find places online where people are talking about Sonic, and joins the conversation to tell them all how crappy all the Sonic games are today.

-- ...even if they're talking about hamburgers from Sonic, America's Drive-In.

-- ...and when told that, will get into a discussion about how they should sell chili dogs there, without knowing if they actually do or not..

-- Hates Sonic for being in Sonic games.

-- Knows Japanese Sonic fans are all posers because they all call Dr. Robotnik "Dr. Eggman".

-- Eats a can of 15 year old Sonic the Hedgehog Pasta every day for lunch.

-- Will never watch any tv show and/or movie even indirectly related to Melissa Joan Hart, since she is the most horrible Sonic player in the history of the universe.

-- Plays Sonic 3D Blast for at least 45 minutes every day, between playing Sonic 2 and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

-- Acknowledges the existence of Sonic Underground only because it continues with the unused idea from prior to the completion of Sonic 1, that Sonic originally was to be part of a rock band.

-- Hates Sonic for being Sonic.

The only person who follows all of these criteria, and as such is the lone "True Sonic Fan" on the face of the earth, is a 34 year old man living in his parent's basement, in a rural town in southern Wyoming, named Jack "Super Sonic" Smith.

Feel free to add to the list what you may know or have heard about "True Sonic Fans"!

(and geez I hope this is funny, because I thought it was when I was making it
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Define a True Sonic Fan GOMM8

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13Define a True Sonic Fan 2nio02t

Rep3

Define a True Sonic Fan Empty Re: Define a True Sonic Fan

Post by Light Dash April 14th 2009, 7:12 am

Someone who is a fan of the series.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Zigzag10Define a True Sonic Fan White10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 14th 2009, 7:35 am

according to my friend

my friend wrote:they fight over the voice actors for sonic
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Define a True Sonic Fan GOMM8

Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan April 14th 2009, 10:41 am

Someone who has a room completely filled with Sonic stuff. I have! Laughing
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Define a True Sonic Fan Imagee10

Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Medalg10Define a True Sonic Fan Zigzag10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed April 14th 2009, 3:25 pm

Zezima wrote:Definition of "A True Sonic Fan" :

-- Has only played Sonic games that were associated with the Genesis/Mega Drive.

-- Hates any Sonic character not in those games.

-- Hates any Sonic game that isn't those games.

-- Believes SatAM Sonic to be the greatest animated program of all time.

-- Places Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog a distant second, because "Sonic Says" so.

-- Hates Shadow for being like Knuckles.

-- Hates Knuckles for being like Shadow, but gives him a pass because he was in one of those Genesis/Mega Drive era games.

-- Calls Dr. Robotnik "Dr. Robotnik", and not Dr. Eggman.

-- Hates Sonic for being in those Sonic Adventure games.

-- Hates all Sonic characters for being in those Sonic Adventure games.

-- Agrees that any Sonic game ever made in the future will be a piece of crap that could never be anywhere near as fun as the Genesis-era Sonic games.

-- ...even if it's a remake or port of one of the original Genesis-era Sonic games.

-- Hates Silver for taking the spotlight away from Sonic in Sonic 2006.

-- Hates Sonic for being IN Sonic 2006.

-- Does not acknowledge that a Sonic game was actually released in 2006.

-- Despises everyone involved in the creation of the anime series, Sonic X.

-- Hates Sonic for being in Sonic X.

-- Does not want to find the computer room.

-- Spends at least 1 hour a day playing Sonic Spinball.

-- Knows Sonic 3D Blast is better than Sonic Adventure, because 3D Blast was released on the Genesis/Mega Drive.

-- Hates Sonic for looking too much like Shadow.

-- Knows Sonic 3D Blast is a horrible horrible piece of crap and will not admit to being able to play it for over 10 minutes.

-- Has a basement freezer full of chili dogs.

-- Searches Google every night to find places online where people are talking about Sonic, and joins the conversation to tell them all how crappy all the Sonic games are today.

-- ...even if they're talking about hamburgers from Sonic, America's Drive-In.

-- ...and when told that, will get into a discussion about how they should sell chili dogs there, without knowing if they actually do or not..

-- Hates Sonic for being in Sonic games.

-- Knows Japanese Sonic fans are all posers because they all call Dr. Robotnik "Dr. Eggman".

-- Eats a can of 15 year old Sonic the Hedgehog Pasta every day for lunch.

-- Will never watch any tv show and/or movie even indirectly related to Melissa Joan Hart, since she is the most horrible Sonic player in the history of the universe.

-- Plays Sonic 3D Blast for at least 45 minutes every day, between playing Sonic 2 and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

-- Acknowledges the existence of Sonic Underground only because it continues with the unused idea from prior to the completion of Sonic 1, that Sonic originally was to be part of a rock band.

-- Hates Sonic for being Sonic.

The only person who follows all of these criteria, and as such is the lone "True Sonic Fan" on the face of the earth, is a 34 year old man living in his parent's basement, in a rural town in southern Wyoming, named Jack "Super Sonic" Smith.

Feel free to add to the list what you may know or have heard about "True Sonic Fans"!

(and geez I hope this is funny, because I thought it was when I was making it

Even though it was meant to be funny, I can't help but facepalm at this list, because that's what lots of people think is a true sonic fan these days.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Zigzag10Define a True Sonic Fan White10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13Define a True Sonic Fan Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 14th 2009, 3:28 pm

This seem like a topic where flame war can happen
    Erazor
    Erazor

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Medalg10Define a True Sonic Fan White10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 14th 2009, 5:05 pm

True Sonic fan = Me
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Zigzag10Define a True Sonic Fan White10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 14th 2009, 6:42 pm

True Sonic fan = amy rose

if we are getting to the truth
    Miles24
    Miles24

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan White10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13Define a True Sonic Fan 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 14th 2009, 8:32 pm

There really is no such thing as a "True" fan to the Sonic series. If anything, there should be a group for Universal Sonic fans, who enjoy numerous aspects of the series, including the two dimensional and three dimensional games, the cartoons, and possibly the Archie comic series.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Define a True Sonic Fan 56qtD

Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z April 14th 2009, 10:47 pm

"True Sonic Fan" = nonexistent... that is, unless you count the sonic universe... nah, nevermind, Amy is more of a stalker than a fan...
    Knuckles5000
    Knuckles5000

Define a True Sonic Fan WFmvl

Rep4

Post by Knuckles5000 April 15th 2009, 1:20 am

True sonic fan? Anyone who likes sonic. Nowadays, the sonic fanbase is even more divided than america is with republicans and democrats.
    sykog
    sykog

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Medalg10Define a True Sonic Fan Zigzag10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 15th 2009, 7:13 pm

Boo I say!!! BOOOO!!!!! eye roll
    kriegsmarine wrote:True Sonic fan = amy rose

if we are getting to the truth
    Much better. Tails too. :):
    Phantom
    Phantom

Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom April 15th 2009, 9:28 pm

Cripes, could it be any more simple? A Sonic fan is one who likes Sonic, like myself for one.

I don't believe for an instant that I am honor-bound to love or hate this part of the whole Sonic picture or that over another. The game series, comics and everything else--I accept it in spite of all its many flaws. There are Sonic games that I won't be caught dead playing (e.g. the Storybook series, Sonic 2006), and as much as I try to steer away from cluttering my room as it is, I already have all the Sonic-related swag I'll need (a very large Sonic plush, a hand-made poster, a page of the Sonic comics autographed by Rich Koslowski--an inker on the comics, and a T-shirt with an iron-on decal that I made in Photoshop and printed).

All that matters to me is this: belief in a hedgehog that can run really fast, save the world and crack a joke.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Define a True Sonic Fan Blackr10Define a True Sonic Fan Medalw11Define a True Sonic Fan Medalg10Define a True Sonic Fan White10Define a True Sonic Fan Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 12:52 am

A true Sonic fan is someone who doesn't spend their time making a list of traits a true Sonic fan is suppose to have. They have it all ready baby. :Chaos Control:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content