Fireman
Sonic Fan
SagetSonic
12 posters

who likes hyper sonic?????

SagetSonic

who likes hyper sonic????? WFmvl

Rep-2

who likes hyper sonic????? Empty who likes hyper sonic?????

Post by SagetSonic April 17th 2009, 4:57 am

i do

vote here on why u like him

i like him bc he is like a super sayan from dragonballz
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

who likes hyper sonic????? GOMM8

who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

who likes hyper sonic????? Empty Re: who likes hyper sonic?????

Post by Sonic Fan April 17th 2009, 5:20 am

He's alright I guess, he only appeared in like 1 game didn't he? I don't have much of an opinion on him because of this. I prefer Super Sonic.
    SagetSonic

Rep-2

Post by SagetSonic April 17th 2009, 5:22 am

isnt hyper sonic just like an improved version of super sonic?

he might not appear often but when he does its more amazing
    Fireman

Rep-9

Post by Fireman April 17th 2009, 5:23 am

I disaggree, supr sonic ftw!
    sykog
    sykog

who likes hyper sonic????? Imagee10

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Medalg10who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Post by sykog April 17th 2009, 11:33 am

I don't like Hyper Sonic. He looks cool, but one super form is enough.
    Pianta
    Pianta

who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Medalg10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta April 17th 2009, 12:50 pm

I don't like him. Super Sonic is enough.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

who likes hyper sonic????? VOZLn

who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 17th 2009, 2:37 pm

Pianta wrote:I don't like him. Super Sonic is enough.
    quoted for truth
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13who likes hyper sonic????? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 17th 2009, 2:55 pm

Meh
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Medalg10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 18th 2009, 12:20 am

I don't see much of a point in him really.
    codeorange

who likes hyper sonic????? GOMM8

who likes hyper sonic????? Medalg10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 18th 2009, 2:41 am

Not me. I'm so tired of all the power-ups that SEGA forces onto the blue blur. Normal Sonic is simply much more special than any power-up, and that's the truth!
    Zez
    Zez

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 18th 2009, 2:52 am

I love Hyper Sonic so much. I love him a lot. As for the transformations argument, my theory is;

Only characters with any transformations ever, period.

Sonic - Super, Hyper
    Knuckles - Super
    Shadow - Super

No Darkspines, Dark Super Sonic, and what ever else there is I can no longer remember. No Super Silver, Burning Blaze. Only these characters deserve a transformation.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

who likes hyper sonic????? ZtZYh

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13who likes hyper sonic????? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 18th 2009, 11:00 am

I disagree with that list wholeheartedly.
    If Hyper Sonic gets in, Tails needs to as well. He doesn't have to do it story-wise, but he only got a super form once. Not fair for the fox boy. :Tails Run:
    This also include Knuckles. If Sonic gets Hyper, he should too, if only out of story. :Runner:
    Shadow I only want to see super once or twice more, just to see him go super crazy with his removed rings, or better yet, go to war with Super Sonic. We need a Super vs. Super fight. But after that, I can live without him being super. :Super Att:
    Darkspine's potential is very high, and Sonic Team, if smart, could really go place with that form. :Spinny:
    Dark Sonic would be awesome to play as; like Sonic but faster, crazier, darker. :Going Power:
    No Super Silver is fine, but because Silver needs to limit his appearances in stories. :O_O:
    Burning Blaze should always been next to Super Sonic in Rush games. But, if they decide to do Burning Sonic and Super Blaze, I'll like that. :Classic Super:
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 18th 2009, 11:06 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I disagree with that list wholeheartedly.
    If Hyper Sonic gets in, Tails needs to as well. He doesn't have to do it story-wise, but he only got a super form once. Not fair for the fox boy. :Tails Run:
    This also include Knuckles. If Sonic gets Hyper, he should too, if only out of story. :Runner:
    Shadow I only want to see super once or twice more, just to see him go super crazy with his removed rings, or better yet, go to war with Super Sonic. We need a Super vs. Super fight. But after that, I can live without him being super. :Super Att:
    Darkspine's potential is very high, and Sonic Team, if smart, could really go place with that form. :Spinny:
    Dark Sonic would be awesome to play as; like Sonic but faster, crazier, darker. :Going Power:
    No Super Silver is fine, but because Silver needs to limit his appearances in stories. :O_O:
    Burning Blaze should always been next to Super Sonic in Rush games. But, if they decide to do Burning Sonic and Super Blaze, I'll like that. :Classic Super:

O_o i had that idea first! it's being implemented into my animations
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 18th 2009, 6:56 pm

SagetSonic wrote:i do

vote here on why u like him

i like him bc he is like a super sayan from dragonballz

You know they made the super sonic form because of DBZ, they made it as a tribute.
    Miles24
    Miles24

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13who likes hyper sonic????? 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 18th 2009, 7:31 pm

I actually happened to like Hyper Sonic because of the abilities that he was able to use. Although I did enjoy using Hyper Sonic in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, I don't think that it can be used the very same that it was within that particular game, because it may be hard to bring the Super Emeralds back into the storyline of the Sonic series. Still though, it was interesting to use within Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Medalg10who likes hyper sonic????? White10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 23rd 2009, 9:20 pm

I actually am content with the list of Supers we have now. If any others get something similar I'd be close to an abnormal power up.
    Zez
    Zez

who likes hyper sonic????? Blackr10who likes hyper sonic????? Medalw11who likes hyper sonic????? Zigzag10who likes hyper sonic????? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 24th 2009, 11:34 pm

Miles24 wrote:I actually happened to like Hyper Sonic because of the abilities that he was able to use. Although I did enjoy using Hyper Sonic in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, I don't think that it can be used the very same that it was within that particular game, because it may be hard to bring the Super Emeralds back into the storyline of the Sonic series. Still though, it was interesting to use within Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

I really do agree with this post whole-heartedly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content