sykog
Boom
Army
14 posters

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use

Army
    Army

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use VOZLn

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Empty Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use

Post by Army April 20th 2009, 5:11 pm

Let's be honest for a second. There are things that we wished existed, but alas do not. Ever since I was a little kid, I have honestly dreamed of having one of those big comfy chairs, only one that can fly, and you control it with a joystick attached to the arm-rest on the side. And I refuse to die until such a chair is made.
    Boom
    Boom

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use GOMM8

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep1

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Empty Re: Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use

Post by Boom April 20th 2009, 5:13 pm

Probably...
    A portable toilet.
    Like not a porta potty.
    sykog
    sykog

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Imagee10

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep29

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Empty Re: Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use

Post by sykog April 20th 2009, 8:02 pm

I want to use a teleporting beam.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 20th 2009, 8:10 pm

a remote that can speed up time so i can get through my tech class god my teacher is a... uhhh what can i say that is still within boundaries?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 20th 2009, 9:35 pm

Teleporter

Custom Artificial Women

Rocket shoes

Diarreah pills (for inducing diarreah)
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 20th 2009, 9:55 pm

Erazor wrote:Custom Artificial Women
    In production in Japan. Nowhere near commercial or customizable, but it's got rapid potential.

Erazor wrote:Diarreah pills (for inducing diarreah)
    Exists. When's the last time you went to McDonald's?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 20th 2009, 10:37 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:a remote that can speed up time so i can get through my tech class god my teacher is a... uhhh what can i say that is still within boundaries?
    Dont worry your avatar gives off what you think of your teacher. :Mr. Green:
    Erazor
    Erazor

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 20th 2009, 10:38 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:a remote that can speed up time so i can get through my tech class god my teacher is a... uhhh what can i say that is still within boundaries?
    Just say she's a "beach". Get it?
    codeorange

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 20th 2009, 10:50 pm

A teleporting beam
    A real-life lightsaber
    Cars that can fly
    Rocket Shoes
    Force Fields
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 21st 2009, 5:55 pm

Erazor wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    it's a he...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 21st 2009, 6:12 pm

A huge Mech just for me to rule the world
    Miles24
    Miles24

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 21st 2009, 6:34 pm

I would actually like to see a Hoverboard be created. It would be interesting to be able to fly over numerous types of terrain without the use of a vehicle.
    Boom
    Boom

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom April 21st 2009, 6:38 pm

I'd kind of like to see some technoligy that lets you have super powers.
    Like shooting ice and fire and wind and bugs and letting you fly and run fast and and...
    I'll stop now before it get's to big.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 21st 2009, 7:00 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    it's a he...
    I usually assume English teachers are female since I've only had one male English teacher.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 22nd 2009, 8:45 pm

Please do not continue this discussion within the topic, please.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 22nd 2009, 8:51 pm

Alright. Now, can we continue with the topic?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 22nd 2009, 8:55 pm

That's enough. Please continue on topic, or I will lock the topic
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 22nd 2009, 8:57 pm

You are not going to win an award if you continue to say the such. You really need to stop!
    Boom
    Boom

Rep1

Post by Boom April 22nd 2009, 8:57 pm

A robot that rewards people for stupid reasons would be nice...
    Sunset
    Sunset

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset April 22nd 2009, 11:40 pm

I want a time machine.....
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use 56qtD

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z April 23rd 2009, 12:25 am

Either an all terrain vehicle that can go ANYWHERE, even space, or something that actually makes people smarter...
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 23rd 2009, 2:11 pm

I would like to use some future invention that will able to teleport me to Sonics world where I can battle Eggman for the control of his empire.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use White10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 23rd 2009, 2:36 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:I would like to use some future invention that will able to teleport me to Sonics world where I can battle Eggman for the control of his empire.
    And get your a whooped?
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 27th 2009, 4:01 pm

I'd like to see a thing which could take you back in time, that way I could visit SEGAWORLD London before it closed and buy all the old Sonic items before it became rare.

Oh, and I'd like to have a flying car, now THAT would be awesome! =D
    sykog
    sykog

Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Blackr10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalw11Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medalg10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Zigzag10Future Inventions We'd All Like to Use Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 27th 2009, 7:09 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:I'd like to see a thing which could take you back in time, that way I could visit SEGAWORLD London before it closed and buy all the old Sonic items before it became rare.

Oh, and I'd like to have a flying car, now THAT would be awesome! =D
    It seems like you already have them all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content