Sonic & The Hotel

Independence76

Sonic & The Hotel GOMM8

Sonic & The Hotel Medalg10Sonic & The Hotel Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Sonic & The Hotel Empty Sonic & The Hotel

Post by Independence76 April 22nd 2009, 5:49 pm

This was a series of stories I wrote back in 2007 that Shadow122 wanted me to post again due to popular demand.

Part I: Waffles

The alarm beeped at 7:00am. Sonic woke up. Tails was extremely tired from staying out all night, and was watching the news. Sonic goes, "I'm hungry." He walks out of the room and sees 3 long halls. He's too tired to run. All he could think of was the breakfast room. He stood there for about 2 minutes drooling. Then he realized he was in the hall again. He thought about where to go. He went straight because he wanted too. He started walking half-asleep down the long hall. About half-way, he became very, very tired. He closed his eyes as he walked. Then, a maid with a cart with dirty laundry didn't see him, she was busy with her cell phone. Sonic tripped on the bottom and fell on the bottom rack. He fell asleep. 45 min. later, he woke up. It was dark, and he couldn't breathe. He was so tired, he felt like he wanted to die. He sat there for his breathe to loose out. Then the thought of waffles lit up his mind, and thought to himself "how beautiful life is...." Then he sprang out from under the dirty laundry, and found himself in a labyrinth. Bed sheets were everywhere. He couldn't see over them, they were too tall. Some even 20ft. high. He was in the hotel basement. He didn't see stairs anywhere. He saw a vent that leads up to somewhere. it was at his height, so he could do it. Be he felt tired again, and fell down in the laundry. Then he remembered the waffles he tasted when he was a little six-years-old boy, and the taste felt his mouth. He said too himself, "I MUST GET THE WAFFLES!" He jumped into the air vent, and started climbing. After 5 minutes, he came up to a section that goes over a hall. He started crawling to a vent to look into the hall. He knew he was close, as the waffle aroma came across his nose, and his taste buds rang like WWII was over. He tried punching the little vent to get out, but it was no use. Then he heard creaking from the entire vent. "Huh?" *BOOM* The air vent collapsed, and dust was everywhere. People came out of there rooms, wondering what happened. He got out of the the vent, and looked down the hall. He could see the breakfast room at last....

Then he looked at all the people. They looked at him. He looked at them. They looked at him. He then could smell the donuts, the coffee, the bagels, the orange juice, and the milk and cereal being put together. He then said to the people, "I'm ok!" *BAM!* He blacked out. 15 min. later, he woke up. He could see a red cross on the wall. Everything in the room was white. He was in the hotel first aid. The nurse came in. He asked, "What happened?" She replied with, "A section of an air vent hit your head after it fell down from the ceiling. You suffered a concussion, so we have to keep you here for a while." Then, the thought of the taste of waffles filled his mind again. The rich syrup, the perfect squares, ad that big black waffle maker.....

Sonic went crazy. He yelled, "I MUST GET SOME WAFFLES!" He punched the nurse, and kicked the door open. He ran out of the first aid room, and followed the scent of the waffles. After 10 minutes, he found the straight hall he walked down after he left his room. It was happening again. He found the elevator, and pressed the button to the ground floor. "Finally...."
    he said. The elevator was almost there. Then, it stopped. He wasn't on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floor. The doors didn't open. The power then went out in the elevator. It was on the side of the building, so there was still light coming in. He could still smell the waffles. He pressed the emergency button. But now he heard the elevator creaking, and then it suddenly shifted to the side. It was about to fall. He saw a door at the top of the elevator for escapes. He opened it, and got on the top. He felt the elevator shift more, and heard it slowly slipping. He grabbed on the rope, and then the elevator fell. He was hanging on with all his might, but he was slipping. He held onto the rope, and then dropped down. His hands started to get hot, because he wasn't wearing his gloves. He landed safely, and emergency crews opened the first floor doors. He jumped out, and was in the hotel lobby. He could see the breakfast room clearly in his sight, and this time...he was closer than ever. He could smell everything he has ever dreamed of when it comes to a hotel breakfast. He was ready.... he was ready for breakfast. But he didn't see any food. The smell was gone. He went up to the kitchen counter and asked,"Where's the breakfast?" She simply replied with, "We put it away 10 minutes ago."

The End.

Part II: Checking Out

Btw, I have a net_work EP012 reference in there for ya.

About 2 hours after the waffle disaster, Sonic, Tails, and Knux were ready to leave. They had all their room keys, and all there stuff. They didn’t have cloths to pack. Well, you get the picture. They only had carry-ons that were lightweight anyway. They began their walk down the endless hall. Tails saw a coke machine. Tails exclaimed, “I WANT COKEY!” Sonic said, “Go for it, you mischievous retard.” Tails put a dollar in. He pressed the Coca Cola button. It came out of the machine, but the change didn’t. He stared at the metal cup for about 10 seconds. Then he walked a way with his coke. He opened the coke and started drinking. Suddenly, the SWAT team filled the halls and blocked off the floor exits. A SWAT gut ran by them, and Sonic asked, “What are you guys doing here?” He replied “A highly wanted terrorist is on this level.” Knux said, “Yo, we gonna miss are flight yo I we don’t get to da gate in time yo!” Sonic looked up, and saw another air vent. “Lift me up!” Tails replied with, “Who do you think you are? God?” “No, lift me up to the air vent.” “Sure, whatever.” He got up, and went forward. A few minutes later, he found a sharp left turn. He looked down, and saw a girl on the edge of a bed. She was looking at another guy, and was taking off her bra. Sonic watched for a few seconds, and then heard the same creaking sound he heard earlier that morning. *BANG* The air vent collapsed on the bed. Sonic got out, and he looked at the girl.

She looked at him. Then he looked at her. She looked at him. He walked out and saw his friends down the hall. They came up to him and he said, “Well, as good as it looked *hint-hint*, it didn’t work.” Tails said, “Lets go to the stairwell entrance. I’ve got a gun in my bag.” Sonic said, “YOU HAVE A GUN IN YOUR BAG?!” Tails replied, “Well, at times like this IT DOESN’T SEEM SO CRAZY DOES IT?” Tails runs up to the guy guarding the stairwell, and puts the guy at gunpoint. “LET US OFF THIS FLOOR!” The man left. They ran down the stairs and found themselves in the lobby. They went up to the desk and gave them their keys. “Good, let’s go to the airport.” Tails said. A man in handcuffs came out. The newspaper reporters were taking pictures everywhere. The 3 left, and got in a taxi for the airport.

The End.

Part III: TAXI!

The threesome got in the taxi. “The airport please.” said Sonic. They drove off ahead of a huge truck carrying the international terrorist. They got on the highway, and gained speed. Suddenly, Sonic noticed the driver starting breathing heavily. Then he started coughing. Then passed out. “Are you ok?” Sonic asked the driver. The man fell on the wheel, and didn’t answer. “Guys, I think he just suffered a heart attack!” exclaimed Sonic. Then Knux said, “Yo, dis ain’t good yo!” Sonic was looking at the driver, but then looked out the front. An 18-wheeler was coming straight towards them. Sonic didn’t have very good reflexes, and had his mind suddenly fell into the good taste of the hotel waffles….

That’s when he heard a loud horn. He reached over to the steering wheel, and turned it back onto the right side of the road. Sonic jumped into shotgun, and felt the driver’s pulse. Sonic opened the door and threw the guy out. Sonic took control, and pressed the brake. Nothing. The accelerator was jammed. Tails says, “If this was made into a movie, what would they call it? Speed? Die Hard? Taxi?” Sonic replied, “Tails, those are some of the stupidest names I’ve ever heard.” Knux screamed, “YO, A TRAIN’S COMIN’ YO!” They were headed for a train which was headed for them.

The train driver looked at them. They looked at him. He looked at them. Sonic noticed a pile of hard dirt near the tracks. The speed was at about 80mph. Sonic said, “How convenient!” And launched the taxi off the hill just before the train passed. Tails yelled “Weeeeeee!” all the time they were in the air. Then Sonic heard a noice he never wanted to hear. Sirens. But they weren’t ambulance or fire truck sirens. They were police cars. High speed pursuit cruisers. They were in trouble. On the taxi communication radio, they heard a voice,”STOP YOUR CAR NOW!” Sonic said, “That’s kinda trippy…”

Apparently, the taxi had a police scanner. “How convenient!” said Sonic. He heard them saying, “Set up I-76 ahead of his location.” Sonic was confuzzled. He didn’t know the police call signs. Who did? “So much for plot convenience.” he said. Sonic saw a huge roadblock ahead of him. He came up with a plan with what’s left of his mind after the waffle morning meltdown. He could head straight toward the block, and turn swiftly before he hits it, and causes other police cars to crash into it. He did so. He turned suddenly, and the police cars crashed into it. *BOOM!* Explosions blew up!

The threesome was shocked and happy. They started driving the opposite direction, and already escaped all the cops. But when the got on the right side of the road, they were surrounded by traffic. They hit some cars by accident. A few deaths, couple of injuries to other drivers, Hakuna Matata. But then came the gasoline truck. They were about to be boxed in by other drivers who didn’t notice them. The back wheels of the trailer were to the right of them, right next to them. Then, a tire blew. The car swerved right, and hit the trailer. The entire truck swerved to the left, plowing through some cars and blowing them up. The space between the trailer and the road was little.

There wasn’t enough room for the taxi to clear it perfectly. At 80mph, they’re about to go under the trailer. “DUCK!” yelled Sonic. The trailer ripped off the whole roof of the taxi. At the same time, the tanker exploded. Sonic got up again, and saw a sign for Waffle House. He turned the car toward the exit and got off. He thought about the waffles more, the rich syrup, the yellow crust, and the classic smell that’s lifts him up into the air like a child about to fly up in a plane for the first time (before it crashes, that is). He saw the Waffle House about a mile down to his right. He looked to his left; the airport was about one mile down too. He was in a busy intersection. He had to pick quick.

He thought to himself, “Waffle House, or the airport? We’re late for our flight, and the security is enormous. The Waffle house has waffles….” He thought for a moment. “Hurry to flight, or miss it?” He turned right, and went as fast he could to the Waffle House. He powerslid into the drive-thru perfectly. There was someone in front of him. The woman at the order menu had a black eye. She looked familiar. She was the nurse he punched back at the hotel infirmary. She looked at the taxi and who was driving it. She said to the speaker, “Take your time…” Sonic suddenly went insane.

His mind has now had a total meltdown. He pushed the accelerator head, and slammed her car into the major road, where it got hit. They heard on the speaker, “Pull up to the window please.” They drove up to the window, and got her food. They sped off with out paying. He drove to the airport, and crashed into a baggage checking desk to stop the car. They out, and they had there bags. Suddenly, people around the entrance to the airport stared at the threesome. They had a mean look on their faces. Somebody yelled, “HE PARKED IN A NO PARKING ZONE! LET’S GET ‘EM!”

The 3 ran. Run threesome, run! Soon, the chase became a riot. At least 50 people were chasing them and throwing fire at them with huge picket signs and pitchforks. They needed to escape. Sonic had a plan. He said, “Follow me!” He ran over the American Airlines counter and jumped on the baggage belt. The 2 soon followed.

The End.

Part IV: The Airport

The threesome jumped in the American Airlines counter belt to escape the riot. They were now in the baggage section of the airport. A labyrinth of luggage. Sonic looked up, and saw an opening to a carosel on top. "Follow me." he said. They followed and got onto the carosel. Passengers waiting for their luggage saw them and were confuzzled. They looked at them. They looked at them. They looked at them. The threesome got out of the carosel and headed for the check-in desk. They used their AAdvantage miles to fly. They did the very easy self check-in, and had their boarding passes.

They headed off to the security checkpoints. They waited in line for a very long time, 30 min. When they got to the checkpoint, Tails went first. He put the bag on the belt, and was about to walk trhough. A security gaurd said, "You have to take of your shoes sonny." Tails was shocked for a moment. Why? Because he realized he never took the gun out of his bag and put it in the trash can. It was on the belt being scanned. The alarm rang, and Tails reached into the belt and grabbed his gun. "LET ME THROUGH OR ELSE!" Sonic and Knux were embarrased out of their skulls. Sonic ran and grabbed tails before the security could get him. Knux followed.

Alarms rang throughout the terminal and panic was everywhere. Sonic ran, but then waffles came into his mind again. He remembered, he never ate them. He left them at the checkpoint. Now, there was no turning back. The waffles were gone forever. Sonic ran by the arrival/departure board, and saw his flight.

"AA210 Station Square B11 2:30p Delayed 15min."

He looked at his watch. 2:43pm. Then he heard on the intercom," American Airlines 210 to Station Square is in the final boarding process." There was still time. He was already running by gate B2. He was almost there. Tails had a gun, Sonic was holding him. Knux was running pretty fast behind them. Security was close behind. Then came gate B11. He ran to the gate doors and threw the tickets at the gate attendant giving her numerous paper cuts. Sonic got in there was as the doors were being closed. The airport security lost them.

The threesome sat down in their seats. They put their seatbelts on.

The story will continue in

"Sonic and the Flight, Part I"
    I will probably won't write one again, but I wanted to see what you guys think.

Last edited by Independence76 on September 25th 2009, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Independence76

Sonic & The Hotel GOMM8

Rep4

Sonic & The Hotel Empty Re: Sonic & The Hotel

Post by Independence76 April 22nd 2009, 5:56 pm

This was written 2 years ago.
    Independence76

Sonic & The Hotel GOMM8

Rep4

Post by Independence76 April 22nd 2009, 6:08 pm

CoolerThanYou68 wrote:You could of fixed the grammer at least.

I don't really care...
    Independence76

Sonic & The Hotel GOMM8

Rep4

Post by Independence76 April 25th 2009, 2:44 am

Banned?
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic & The Hotel VOZLn

Sonic & The Hotel Blackr10Sonic & The Hotel Medalw11Sonic & The Hotel Zigzag10Sonic & The Hotel Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 25th 2009, 2:46 am

Banned, Deleted, and Booted. :Wink Wink:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Sonic & The Hotel VOZLn

Sonic & The Hotel Medalw11Sonic & The Hotel White10Sonic & The Hotel Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 27th 2009, 11:48 am

I love tis story!
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic & The Hotel VOZLn

Sonic & The Hotel Blackr10Sonic & The Hotel Medalw11Sonic & The Hotel Zigzag10Sonic & The Hotel Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 1st 2010, 10:29 pm

Bumped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content