The ancient lands.

3 posters

Movie Previews

Zez
    Zez

Movie Previews VOZLn

Movie Previews Blackr10Movie Previews Medalw11Movie Previews Zigzag10Movie Previews Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Movie Previews Empty Movie Previews

Post by Zez April 26th 2009, 6:37 am

I find irritation in how the movie previews tell you absolutely nothing about what the movie is about.

Okay, I can understand that if you give away the plot, then everyone can assume what the ending would be and not want to go see it.

Finding Nemo ~ A fish is lost and his dad needs to find him.

"Obviously, they're going to find him. I already know the story now."

But, when you have previews with some cutscenes and no relevant information at all, and in some cases, total misleading of the plot, that is unnessecary. I can understand leaving some unknowns to pique interest in viewers to go see it, but I do not want to go to a movie having certain expectations of something and find out it's not at all what I received from the previews.

I say they should give a little bit of relevant plot information, but not so much as to where you can guess what's going to happen.

Yes, you may say that some movie commercials do that, but I keep seeing a lot of these previews, and when I actually have to go look up the plot because I have no real information on it, I find out it had nothing to do with the preview.

Does anyone else notice this?
    Boom
    Boom

Movie Previews GOMM8

Movie Previews Blackr10Movie Previews Medal13

Rep1

Movie Previews Empty Re: Movie Previews

Post by Boom April 26th 2009, 5:17 pm

I prefer movie previews not have that.
    I want to tbe surprised.
    And if it's not what I excpected at least I don't all ready know all the good jokes from the previews.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Movie Previews VOZLn

Movie Previews Medalw11Movie Previews Zigzag10Movie Previews White10Movie Previews Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 26th 2009, 5:21 pm

i really dont care all i care is that the trailers look awesome and that the movie is also awesome...ok?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content