+2
Autosaver
Erazor
6 posters

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release

Erazor
    Erazor

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Imagee10

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Blackr10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalw11Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalg10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release White10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Empty Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release

Post by Erazor October 22nd 2008, 4:24 pm

The direct sequel to "Tools of Destruction". It's download only as far as I know. Insomniac claimed that there was going to be a retail version but I've yet to see it (along with many other fans of the series). Has anyone heard any news of or even seen this fabled retail release?

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release 950926_111335
    Autosaver
    Autosaver

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release WFmvl

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Blackr10

Rep0

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Empty Re: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release

Post by Autosaver February 9th 2009, 11:58 pm

No
    sykog
    sykog

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Blackr10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalw11Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalg10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Zigzag10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medal13

Rep29

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Empty Re: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release

Post by sykog February 10th 2009, 12:00 am

Ive never even heard of it.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Blackr10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalw11Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Zigzag10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release White10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medal13Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 10th 2009, 7:20 am

Epic Name
    Erazor
    Erazor

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Blackr10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalw11Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalg10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release White10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor February 18th 2009, 3:33 am

Yeah, old topic. I know. Apparently the disc version of Quest for Booty was only released in EU and AU. But I recently learned that PS3s are region free. So I can just import it and play it on my American PS3. Huzzah!
    Mighty
    Mighty

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release WFmvl

Rep-2

Post by Mighty February 19th 2009, 3:49 am

Erazor wrote:Yeah, old topic. I know. Apparently the disc version of Quest for Booty was only released in EU and AU. But I recently learned that PS3s are region free. So I can just import it and play it on my American PS3. Huzzah!

Don't spend too much on it. It's not really even worth the retail price on PSN, unless you're a avid Ratchet fan. $15 for about a 4 hour game (with no replay value) is a bit of a stretch. Great stuff while it lasts, but there's just not enough of it.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release VOZLn

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalw11Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medalg10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Zigzag10Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Retail Release Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great May 5th 2009, 4:31 am

Sorry, I don't play Ratchet & Clank.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content