The ancient lands.

5 posters

Halo 3

Army
    Army

Halo 3 VOZLn

Halo 3 Blackr10Halo 3 Medalw11Halo 3 Medalg10Halo 3 Zigzag10Halo 3 Medal13Halo 3 Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Halo 3 Empty Halo 3

Post by Army April 29th 2009, 2:03 am

What do you think of it?
    I love it, one of the best games I played.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Halo 3 56qtD

Halo 3 Medalw11Halo 3 Medal13

Rep16

Halo 3 Empty Re: Halo 3

Post by Super Racer Z April 29th 2009, 3:03 am

Good, but if you have only single player, pass it and stay with halo 1 and 2.

Both 1 & 2 imo have way better single player experiences. I think Halo 3 had the better options with Forge and Metascore imo, but without online I just think they don't last nearly a long. the customizable armor and Scarab killing is great too.

Long story short, the story and single player options just didn't cut it for me in this game.

Once you get online, with matchmaking and custom games and the free maps though, and it becomes a whole other game of fun and increases the playtime by 10 fold.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Halo 3 Imagee10

Halo 3 Blackr10Halo 3 Medalw11Halo 3 Medalg10Halo 3 White10Halo 3 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 1st 2009, 8:03 pm

I wouldn't describe it as "one of the best games I've played" so much as I would describe it as one of the best online games I've played.

Unlike alot of other games (Gears of War in particular), Matchmaking can be really fun for two reasons.

1. You might actually meet up with some real team players and can work together to win the match.

2. The huge amount of different approaches you can take to a match can even make playing with screaming 12-year-olds fun.

And, of course, just playing with friends is always fun. Customizable armor also gives everyone a sense of individuality unlike Halo 2 where you could only use MkVI armor or Gears of War where you can only use predesigned characters.

The single player is great too. It's pretty short just like it was in Halo 2 but most of the fun comes from the co-op modes and messing with the AI. I can spend hours on a mission just seeing how far I can get by loading up all of the marines with powerful weapons and seeing how long they last against a team of brutes.
    Crystal Shadow

Halo 3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Crystal Shadow May 25th 2009, 4:06 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:What do you think of it?
    I love it, one of the best games I played.
    It's probably the best war game known to man XD
    I have the Halo: CE (Halo 1) Demo, and I play that everyday online. I luffles it!
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Halo 3 VOZLn

Halo 3 Medalw11Halo 3 White10Halo 3 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 25th 2009, 4:12 am

I haven't played it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content