The ancient lands.

3 posters

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Imagee10

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medalw11I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medalg10I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Zigzag10I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Empty I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed

Post by XNinjaRed May 1st 2009, 2:58 am

AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Daytime Act 1-1:
    Meh, could've been better. It's simply a harder version of Act 1. More enemies and such. A certain shortcut has been blocked making you take the long road.

Daytime Act 3-1:
    Very unique level. You have to collect 300 rings which makes you able to take a higher path so you can reach the goal. Lots of exploration.

Daytime Act 4:
    MOST fun I've had in a LONG while! The level is based around walljumping. By the time you mastered this level you'll find Sonic to look like a master acrobat. It's just that awesome. There's also a part where you backtrack a little, but the first way you get there it's simply falling down and then after you hit a button you walljump back up, so it's actually a good thing.

Daytime Act 5:
    Good level, not as good as Act 4 IMO though. You run around the path where you fight the Egg Beetle. Then you get launched to a set of platforms in the air. Lots of paths on those parts. It's just that the majority of the level is chasing and being chased, which isn't my cup a' tea. Still a very fun level.

Nighttime Act 3:
    George, George, George of the Jungle, strong as he can be! Yeah, lot's of swinging, lots a' fun if you know the "elastic arms launch" trick lots of speedrunners use.

Nighttime Act 4:
    BEST. NIGHTTIME. LEVEL. EVER! Platforming, Swinging, HAMMERS! There's a part where it looks like the game went 2D, but it didn't, it's just to make a better few of your environment. Still it's pretty fun. Multiple paths. You can choose to go High or Low. Again, if you know the "elastic arms launch" trick the whole level is just THAT MUCH MORE FUN!

So yeah, if you got Sonic Unleashed and Xbox Live, DOWNLOAD IT!
    This is by far my second favorite DLC pack. (first being the Chun-Nan pack)
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed VOZLn

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medalw11I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed White10I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medal13

Rep3

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Empty Re: I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed

Post by SonicFan 1 May 2nd 2009, 8:07 am

I saw the levels on youtube and their awesome.
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed WFmvl

Rep0

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Empty Re: I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed

Post by RidersDX May 2nd 2009, 10:53 am

Man, I really have to buy one of those packs one day. They look really fun. I don't see a reason why I'm waiting now since I have the game. Will definitely check the Mazuri one out.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Imagee10

I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medalw11I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medalg10I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Zigzag10I just downloaded the Mazuri Adventure pack for Sonic Unleashed Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed May 2nd 2009, 10:57 am

Only do it if you're confident in your skill in the game, otherwise you'll be retrying, ALLOT.