+2
Independence76
Zez
6 posters

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it

Zez
    Zez

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it VOZLn

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Blackr10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medalw11Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Zigzag10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Empty Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it

Post by Zez May 3rd 2009, 10:06 pm

Seinfeld. It's a successful and in my opinion well written show.

"Oh, really? What's the plot?"

There is none.

"What... ? Then how can it be good?"

Because THAT'S how we write good shows.

Seinfeld has no series plot, they have episode plots. Maybe that's akey to success for other shows. I see some shows that just want to uphold a plot between each episode, and they can't come up with fresh material, and fall flat on their face.

Do you think Seinfeld found a great principle in writing? Or do you think it's just suited to that show?
    Independence76

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it GOMM8

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medalg10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medal13

Rep4

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Empty Re: Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it

Post by Independence76 May 5th 2009, 3:36 am

...and that is why it is my favorite TV show of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it ZtZYh

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Blackr10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medalw11Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Zigzag10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it White10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medal13Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 5th 2009, 7:34 pm

It's not just suited to that show, but I wouldn't say it works all the time for other shows, or any show that follows its example of plot will get success.
    codeorange

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it GOMM8

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medalg10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it White10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 5th 2009, 8:07 pm

Seinfeld is a good show. There's no doubt about the great quality of that comedy. It was pretty innovative and brilliant for its time. The characters were unforgettable by far.
    sykog
    sykog

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Imagee10

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Blackr10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medalw11Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medalg10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Zigzag10Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 5th 2009, 8:39 pm

Iv'e seen it a few times, it's alright, frankly.
    JakJak

Seinfeld- Now THAT'S how we do it WFmvl

Rep0

Post by JakJak May 13th 2009, 6:42 am

Jason Alexander was really good in this show. I also enjoyed his protrayal of Jacob Marly in a Christmas Carol with Kelsey Grammer as Scrooge. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content