Sunset
Pianta
Zez
sykog
Erazor
Hyper the Hedgehog
Army
12 posters

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten.

Army
    Army

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. VOZLn

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Zigzag10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Empty What's the grossist thing you ever eaten.

Post by Army May 6th 2009, 12:43 am

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. 11908
    Tasted horrible...
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Kz2PK

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10

Rep1

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Empty Re: What's the grossist thing you ever eaten.

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog May 6th 2009, 1:44 am

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Eggplant
    Army
    Army

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Zigzag10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Rainbo10

Rep2

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Empty Re: What's the grossist thing you ever eaten.

Post by Army May 6th 2009, 1:44 am

That doesn't look that bad really.
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog May 6th 2009, 2:09 am

I was just joking. Everyone knows I despise eggplants.
    I really have no idea what the grossest thing I've eaten is
    Erazor
    Erazor

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Imagee10

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 6th 2009, 4:13 pm

Well, 3 years ago I went down to NC for my aunt's wedding. My aunt's husband brought me, my brother, and two of my cousins to this place simply called the pancake house.

He ordered me his favorite egg omelette. It looked like a damn yellow cake with chunks of ham in it. When I ate it it felt like I had swallowed a bunch of slugs. It was absolutely disgusting.

I didn't want to waste it (it was huge) so I ate roughly half of it before I became completely sickened by it.
    sykog
    sykog

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Zigzag10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 6th 2009, 7:07 pm

I don't really know.
    Zez
    Zez

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Zigzag10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 7th 2009, 1:23 am

Celery. The smell of Celery induces vomiting.
    sykog
    sykog

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Zigzag10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 7th 2009, 9:41 am

Zezima wrote:Celery. The smell of Celery induces vomiting.
    I like celery. :D
    Pianta
    Pianta

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta May 7th 2009, 10:36 am

Brussels sprout. EWW I HATE THAT. >:C
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 7th 2009, 8:12 pm

Pianta wrote:Brussels sprout. EWW I HATE THAT. >:C
    I'm fine with those too. But I remember one time I had the most disgusting lettuce ever.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Rep2

Post by Sunset May 8th 2009, 12:24 am

Ranch Dressing.... EWWWWWW!!!
    The smell alone gets me, but the taste.... I get sick just thinking about it! >_<
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 8th 2009, 12:48 am

Sunset wrote:Ranch Dressing.... EWWWWWW!!!
    The smell alone gets me, but the taste.... I get sick just thinking about it! >_<
    me too I need some good food now Cookie

: ): Cookie
    :Oh No: Cookie .
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 7:20 pm

I would post what my friends at school made at lunch...I think one kid ate it...but believe me..its disgusting xDDD
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 7:22 pm

As for me...I ate a quarter once oO
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 8th 2009, 9:41 pm

Megan The Speed Demon wrote:As for me...I ate a quarter once oO
    What was that like?
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 9:49 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    What was that like?
    It was not chewy >>X and I had bit of a stomach after it... had to drink alot of sprite and eat stuff to get it to pass... not the funnest thing in the world.. but otherwise... I was use to taste of metal so it didnt taste all THAT bad... just trying to cough it hurt like heck. Dont even remember how I even swallowed it oO uck... I still think its better then squash though... xD
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 8th 2009, 9:54 pm

Megan The Speed Demon wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    What was that like?
    It was not chewy >>X and I had bit of a stomach after it... had to drink alot of sprite and eat stuff to get it to pass... not the funnest thing in the world.. but otherwise... I was use to taste of metal so it didnt taste all THAT bad... just trying to cough it hurt like heck. Dont even remember how I even swallowed it oO uck... I still think its better then squash though... xD
    Wow seems a bit painful.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 8th 2009, 10:48 pm

Did you get it back :P
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 9th 2009, 1:51 am

I'm still wonder HOW you ate it.
    codeorange

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. GOMM8

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 9th 2009, 1:54 am

I once tried a bananna and cheese sandwich and cooked it in the microwave. Believe it or not, it wasn't that bad tasting to me.

Now a Peanut Butter and Butter sandwich...that was gross.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Blackr10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Zigzag10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 9th 2009, 6:10 am

codeorange wrote:I once tried a bananna and cheese sandwich and cooked it in the microwave. Believe it or not, it wasn't that bad tasting to me.

Now a Peanut Butter and Butter sandwich...that was gross.
    Whats wrong with that?
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog May 9th 2009, 6:31 am

Oh, NOW I remember what the grossest thing I've eaten is now.
    You know how earphones always come with this little foam pad
    on them to protect the important parts?
    Well, one fell off my earphones.

....and...I ate it. D..d-don't ask why the heck I would eat that.
    I don't remember what I was trying to accomplish.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 May 9th 2009, 6:47 am

Prawn... :P
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 9th 2009, 10:02 am

My sister use the kiss spiders, then eat them.
    Pianta
    Pianta

What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalw11What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medalg10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. White10What's the grossist thing you ever eaten. Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta May 9th 2009, 10:05 am

sykog77 wrote:My sister use the kiss spiders, then eat them.
    Eww that's gross... :Oh No:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content