The Freedom Fighter
sykog
Zez
7 posters

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog

Zez
    Zez

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog VOZLn

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Zigzag10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Empty Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by Zez May 7th 2009, 9:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9h-4vQUHM&feature=channel_page
    sykog
    sykog

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Imagee10

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalg10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Zigzag10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

Rep29

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Empty Re: Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by sykog May 7th 2009, 9:34 am

That seems kinda boring to me. Does the guy have a monotonous voice?
    Zez
    Zez

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Zigzag10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

Rep24

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Empty Re: Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by Zez May 7th 2009, 9:36 am

Noo... it's exciting and interesting.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog ZtZYh

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Zigzag10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog White10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 7th 2009, 10:04 am

Yeah, I favorited it. Awesome stuff.
    sykog
    sykog

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalg10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Zigzag10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 7th 2009, 7:31 pm

Zezima wrote:Noo... it's exciting and interesting.
    Ok, I'll watch it sometime.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog White10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 May 7th 2009, 8:09 pm

That was incredibly interesting. I thought Nintendo were at a 50% tie, but I never heard of SEGA gaining 70% of the gaming sales during the 1990's.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 7th 2009, 8:58 pm

I saw it. It was pretty awesome.I'm wondering how they got all that info though.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Blackr10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalg10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog White10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 7th 2009, 11:36 pm

Cool I guess.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog White10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 8th 2009, 1:52 am

I have seen it and its awesome. I made a topic about this a while ago though.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medalw11Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog White10Basically a History Channel of Sonic The Hedgehog Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 May 8th 2009, 8:41 am

It could've gotten better, but I lost interest as soon as they started talking about Nintendo.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 9th 2009, 4:05 am

Shadow122 wrote:It could've gotten better, but I lost interest as soon as they started talking about Nintendo.

That is a poor reason to stop watching. It was exciting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content