Megan The Speed Demon
12 posters

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk

Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Empty Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 6:52 pm

First off I like to make fancy random titles.

I am Megan R. Known to my friends As Megan T. Speed Demon, formmaly addressed as S.D. I also go by W.F(Wild Fire) MR., MTSD, GCM, A.o.b.c(Angel of Black Chaos, title given for...something...) Whatever else I'm address by closer friends.

I'm Currently 15. Though I act either older or younger then I am.
    Almost done with 10th grade year. Finnaly this year been chaotic xD
    Like whatever music I listen to...
    I type to darn fast...
    like nachos
    And I can be very random.
    Basic info right there.
    I decided to join here because of an old friend Independance76, gave me link to this forum from Sega. I recognize name of site because...I get around...hence the "speed demon." Decided to join because like meeting new people, talking about whatever, Sonic fan by whatever you consider what I am... and stuff...

Speed Demon is name given to me by my friends and class mates at school for I hate to do stuff slow. You'll learn as get to know me.

What I can offer...
    Until I can get photoshop onto my home computer, I will only have P.S access at tech, but this past school year I have learned a good bit of it.

I can make programs. Again once I get the program I make programs in at home I'll be able to make em on my own time. I'll post examples sometime.

I am quite decent drawer. Taking I have to learn on my own. If you go to my deviantart page you'll see for yourself.

I believe thats enough to start things off. So whats up Sonic community?
    :Peace:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Imagee10

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Blackr10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Zigzag10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Empty Re: Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 8th 2009, 6:57 pm

............................Are you female?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Blackr10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk 2nio02t

Rep2

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Empty Re: Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk

Post by Miles24 May 8th 2009, 7:00 pm

Welcome to The Sonic community, Megan The Speed Demon. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 7:04 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:............................Are you female?

I dunno can you prove it? =D

Heh just kidding yeah I am. Dont see to many girls who act like me though. xP

Also, thanks for the welcoming. Appreciate it alot. :Mr. Green:
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 7:06 pm

Miles24 wrote:Welcome to The Sonic community, Megan The Speed Demon. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Thank you. =D Just call me S.D.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk VOZLn

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Blackr10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 8th 2009, 7:08 pm

Sweet, round about, awesome, nicenessatude. Welcome to the site.

:Super Green: :Sonic Thumb: :Tails Two: :Knux: :Supa Amy: :Wut?: :Super Green:
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 7:14 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Sweet, round about, awesome, nicenessatude. Welcome to the site.

Like how you used your words. One of my friends and I, came up with a few, awesomenicity, epicnicity, and bunch of other words. =D

Thanks alot. ^^ looking forward to whatever this place brings my way.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Blackr10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 8th 2009, 7:23 pm

Megan The Speed Demon wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Sweet, round about, awesome, nicenessatude. Welcome to the site.

Like how you used your words. One of my friends and I, came up with a few, awesomenicity, epicnicity, and bunch of other words. =D

Heheh. I'm hoping you find us interesting.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 7:35 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Heheh. I'm hoping you find us interesting.

Oh I'll find plenty. Hope you all find me interesting. Wouldn't see how thats mathmatically possible though. *chuckles bit evilily* ahhh evil laughing is fun...
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 8th 2009, 8:15 pm

'Sup Megan...
    sykog
    sykog

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Blackr10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Zigzag10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 8th 2009, 8:20 pm

Wow, that's quite an intro. Welcome to tSC, by the way.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 9:51 pm

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:'Sup Megan...
    not much whats up with you?
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 9:52 pm

sykog77 wrote:Wow, that's quite an intro. Welcome to tSC, by the way.
    Thank you. I'm pretty good at writing stories. Plus done this stuff quite alot so its normal.

And thank you. =D hope to be of some use to this place.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 8th 2009, 9:56 pm

Welcome to The Sonic Community S.D.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 8th 2009, 10:05 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:Welcome to The Sonic Community S.D.

thank you =) Glad I can be here.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 8th 2009, 10:09 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:Welcome to The Sonic Community S.D.

thank you =) Glad I can be here.
    :Wink Wink:
    Army
    Army

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Blackr10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Zigzag10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 8th 2009, 10:37 pm

Hey, Welcome to TSC
    IF you look under your pillow you will find a complementary mint, the pool is out back, click the room service button for room service. and enjoy your free stay here at TSC, now here is your suite key, your suite includes, cable, Internet, and room service whenever you need it.
    codeorange

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk GOMM8

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 8th 2009, 11:24 pm

Hello Megan! I forgot to introduce myself. I am codeorange, and I'm one of the mods here! Welcome to TSC and thanks for joining!

Now have a cookie! An oreo cookie! Okay...an oatmeal cookie! Cookie
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 May 9th 2009, 5:49 am

Hi Megan The Speed Demon hope you have a BLAST here!
    Pianta
    Pianta

Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalw11Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medalg10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk White10Blaze the dark burning Storm. S.D Here to smash and talk Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta May 9th 2009, 7:12 am

Hi thar SD. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

SD? Shadow D00D? x_x
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 May 9th 2009, 7:14 am

Pianta wrote:Hi thar SD. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

SD? Shadow D00D? x_x
    Ha Ha now You will get mixed up! Okay who am I Sd or Sd?
    Oh ya Megan my nickname is usual SD or SD64.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 9th 2009, 8:36 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Hey, Welcome to TSC
    IF you look under your pillow you will find a complementary mint, the pool is out back, click the room service button for room service. and enjoy your free stay here at TSC, now here is your suite key, your suite includes, cable, Internet, and room service whenever you need it.
    heh awesomesauce =D gracias and heck yeah I'll enjoy it *sits on a chair and starts to drink some dr pepper* =P
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 9th 2009, 8:38 am

codeorange wrote:Hello Megan! I forgot to introduce myself. I am codeorange, and I'm one of the mods here! Welcome to TSC and thanks for joining!

Now have a cookie! An oreo cookie! Okay...an oatmeal cookie! Cookie
    Hello mod codeorange *salutes* And no problem thanks for welcoming me. We'll rock this place like Crush 40 xP
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 9th 2009, 8:39 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Hi Megan The Speed Demon hope you have a BLAST here!

Oh i wont have just a blast.. I'll have explosions, spontaneous combustions of objects, wildfires, and burning storms! =D

storm: hey...dont burn me!

me: the loser sez whut?
    Storm: huh?
    me: exactly.
    Storm: GRRR!

me: he he he xD
    Definetly be a fun time on here
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 May 9th 2009, 8:40 am

Check the off topic section @_@ MADNESS!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content