+2
Sunset
Army
6 posters

Misinformation Machine

Army
    Army

Misinformation Machine VOZLn

Misinformation Machine Blackr10Misinformation Machine Medalw11Misinformation Machine Medalg10Misinformation Machine Zigzag10Misinformation Machine Medal13Misinformation Machine Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Misinformation Machine Empty Misinformation Machine

Post by Army May 10th 2009, 12:34 am

What have you been lied about?
    They told me 1-2 was impossible in Elementaary school. Then we learned negatives.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Misinformation Machine Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Misinformation Machine Empty Re: Misinformation Machine

Post by Sunset May 10th 2009, 12:50 am

When I was in the younger grades, my teachers told me "You need to learn cursive, you'll have to write in cursive in middle school".

.... When I got to middle school I found out cursive is completely optional, and we type most things anyway.

I'm still mad about it, because my teachers were so tough on me when we were learning cursive. I didn't hold my pencil right, I couldn't see to make the letters right, and since I was just a little kid I cried a lot out of frustration.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Misinformation Machine GOMM8

Misinformation Machine White10Misinformation Machine Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails May 10th 2009, 1:33 am

So this pretty girl I barely know came up to me and handed me a note that told me to show up at this place at a certain time. So I was like, awesome, I'm gonna score. And then I went and it turned out to be a blood drive rally thing. >_<
    Zez
    Zez

Misinformation Machine Blackr10Misinformation Machine Medalw11Misinformation Machine Zigzag10Misinformation Machine Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 10th 2009, 2:52 am

Ringtails wrote:So this pretty girl I barely know came up to me and handed me a note that told me to show up at this place at a certain time. So I was like, awesome, I'm gonna score. And then I went and it turned out to be a blood drive rally thing. >_<

>_>

*Waits...*

<_<

*Waits...*

What? Nobody's going to say it?

You weren't mislead. You mislead yourself.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Misinformation Machine Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset May 10th 2009, 7:59 pm

Ringtails wrote:So this pretty girl I barely know came up to me and handed me a note that told me to show up at this place at a certain time. So I was like, awesome, I'm gonna score. And then I went and it turned out to be a blood drive rally thing. >_<
    lol lol
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Misinformation Machine Blackr10Misinformation Machine Medalw11Misinformation Machine Medalg10Misinformation Machine White10Misinformation Machine Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 10th 2009, 8:51 pm

Sunset wrote:When I was in the younger grades, my teachers told me "You need to learn cursive, you'll have to write in cursive in middle school".

.... When I got to middle school I found out cursive is completely optional, and we type most things anyway.

I'm still mad about it, because my teachers were so tough on me when we were learning cursive. I didn't hold my pencil right, I couldn't see to make the letters right, and since I was just a little kid I cried a lot out of frustration.
    That happened to me too, but it ended up helping in the long run. I now find that writing words in a single, continuous stroke is much faster and easier than printing them letter by letter, and my textbook-level penmanship has impressed many of my professors.
    Army
    Army

Misinformation Machine Blackr10Misinformation Machine Medalw11Misinformation Machine Medalg10Misinformation Machine Zigzag10Misinformation Machine Medal13Misinformation Machine Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 10th 2009, 9:47 pm

I was told good thing happend to good people
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Misinformation Machine Blackr10Misinformation Machine Medalw11Misinformation Machine Medalg10Misinformation Machine White10Misinformation Machine Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 10th 2009, 11:37 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I was told good thing happend to good people
    They do, sometimes. But it's a fact that bad things happen to bad people. So in a way, bad things are less likely to happen to good people than bad.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon May 11th 2009, 2:24 am

I was told that I'd get extra credit on an assignment, and when I turned it in,NO EXTRA CREDIT.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content