72 posters

What's the last thing you bought?

Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Kz2PK

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10

: Male
     Rep0

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Post by Chaosmaster8753 May 31st 2009, 1:14 am

M&M's, Nerds Rope, Metroid Prime Trilogy pre-order, and Contra 4 last week or something.
    Erazor
    Erazor

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Imagee10

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalg10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Post by Erazor May 31st 2009, 11:17 am

Okay. After both of my Tempest 200 purchases were a failure, I finally found a seller who actually has the game.

At the same time I also bought Kasumi Ninja.
    sykog
    sykog

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalg10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 31st 2009, 2:20 pm

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    RidersDX wrote:
    Zezima wrote:
    Chaosmaster8753 wrote:Sonic: Evolution of a Hero

:O_o: - What is that, exactly?
    I have the same question. lol Sounds interesting.
    I'm wondering that too, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

It's essentially a look back on the history of the Sonic comics.
    Oh, I think I know what you're talking about now. It was from free cominc book day or something
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 June 6th 2009, 2:21 pm

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for GCN
    sykog
    sykog

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalg10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 3:17 pm

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for GCN
    I got that game a while ago. It's pretty fun.
    Boom
    Boom

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 GOMM8

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom June 6th 2009, 5:24 pm

Mirrors Edge, Amazing game.
    Twilight poster, for a girl.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 VOZLn

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 6th 2009, 5:49 pm

Boom wrote:Mirrors Edge, Amazing game.
    Twilight poster, for a girl.

yeah yourself
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalg10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 6th 2009, 5:51 pm

Condemned 2
    I lost it, rebought it.
    Miles24
    Miles24

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 6th 2009, 6:31 pm

The last items that I have bought are Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Heroes (My old copy was no longer working) and Season one and two of That 70's Show

Last edited by Miles24 on June 6th 2009, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash June 6th 2009, 7:30 pm

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
    Boom
    Boom

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom June 9th 2009, 1:26 pm

Ninja Gaiden II
    Dude I love it.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash June 9th 2009, 6:25 pm

The Legendary Starfy.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 9th 2009, 7:14 pm

The Adventures of Lolo & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the Virtual Console
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 9th 2009, 7:25 pm

Light Dash wrote:The Legendary Starfy.
    Is it fun? I looks kinda like a Kirby game.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow June 9th 2009, 8:05 pm

Death Note Box Sets 1 and 2
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Rep3

Post by Light Dash June 9th 2009, 8:25 pm

sykog77 wrote:

Yeah, it's not bad, I think it's pretty fun. Its kinda like Squeak Squad, in that you collect chests, for extras, and more health. But something limiting is that Starly, Starfy's sister, must be used for some chests, so, if you don't have a friend, you can't get them all.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 10th 2009, 7:11 pm

Light Dash wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Yeah, it's not bad, I think it's pretty fun. Its kinda like Squeak Squad, in that you collect chests, for extras, and more health. But something limiting is that Starly, Starfy's sister, must be used for some chests, so, if you don't have a friend, you can't get them all.
    Ah, okay.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 June 22nd 2009, 9:53 pm

Terminator: Salvation ticket, popcorn, Pepsi, Nerds Rope
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Rep3

Post by Light Dash June 23rd 2009, 8:08 am

Spore. Hopefully getting the expansion pack today.
    Erazor
    Erazor

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalg10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 23rd 2009, 11:57 pm

A sodey pop and a Jack Link's Beef Stick. Much better than a Slim-Jim.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 24th 2009, 10:44 pm

2K9 baseball or something like that
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 25th 2009, 4:40 am

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:Terminator: Salvation ticket, popcorn, Pepsi, Nerds Rope
    I wanna see that.
    Zez
    Zez

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 25th 2009, 4:41 am

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:ticket, popcorn, Pepsi, Nerds Rope
    Entertainment Related.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Rep3

Post by Light Dash June 27th 2009, 7:01 pm

Got Spore's expansion pack, and two sticks of both alligator, and elk jerky.
    Miles24
    Miles24

What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Blackr10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medalw11What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 White10What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 Medal13What's the last thing you bought? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 27th 2009, 7:18 pm

The last item I bought was the third season of That 70's Show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content