NeoMetalSonic
codeorange
Zez
10 posters

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious

Zez
    Zez

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious VOZLn

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Empty People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious

Post by Zez May 13th 2009, 11:15 am

If you've ever noticed how Google has the auto-complete on their search you know that there must be some pretty messed up people out there. Here's a list of some crazy searches that are all to common.

• 5,310,000 pages from people asking or answering: How to get pregnant.
    • 69,400,000 people asking How to make money.
    • 32,600,000: How to get over someone.
    • 3,290,000: Who do I have to be to make you sleep with me.
    • 841,000: I have a large cat in my pants.
    • 3,300,000: I have a large uterus.
    • 112,000: I have a lovely bunch of coconuts (lots of swallows surfing the web).
    • 256,000,000: I want to die.
    • 3,160,000: Why do I fart so much.
    • 528,000: Why do indians smell.
    • 63,500,000: Why do I sleep so much.
    • 680,000: Why do I have green poop.
    • 883,000,000: Why do I have no friends.
    • 7,570,000: Why do I have diarrhea.
    • 4,170,000: Why do I have so much discharge.
    • 7,120,000: Why do I have to pee so much.
    • 230,000,000: Why do I have gas or so much gas.
    • 456,000: Why do men have nipples.
    • 6,000,000: Why men don't call.
    • 8,380,000: Why men lie.
    • 11,000,000: Why women have affairs.
    • 36,500,000: Why women lie.
    • 94,200,000: Why Obama should be president.
    • 19,100,000: Why Obama should not be president.
    • 42,300: Why Luke Skywalker is an idiot.
    • 1,610,000: I would like to buy a hamburger.
    • 286,000: I would like to extend you an invitation to the pants party (at Jason's house, in Jason's pants).
    • 818,000: I think im pregnant.
    • 442,000: I hate Indiana Jones 4.
    • Almost 800,000,000: Who do I vote for.
    • 4,980,000: I want a new drug.
    • 114,000,000: I want a wife (114 million people are nuts).
    • 783,000: I have one testicle.
    • 21,900,000: I have one more drink.
    • 12,400,000: I have three breasts.
    • 320,000: I have three testicles.
    • 1,580,000: I have three girlfriends.
    • 610,000: I have four sides, all opposite sides are parallel, I have no right angles. What am I.
    • 159,000,000: When to work.
    • 126,000,000: When to say I love you.
    • 2,730,000: Sleep is for sissies.
    • 2,890,000: I smeel like poop.
    • 1,510,000: What is a recession.
    • 1,400,000: I have a hard time swallowing.
    • 338,000: I have a big bag of crabs here.
    • 1,060,000: Sex is for making babies and revenge.
    codeorange

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious GOMM8

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep6

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Empty Re: People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious

Post by codeorange May 13th 2009, 1:10 pm

Society as a whole is going down the tubes. That's the sad reality of this.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Imagee10

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10

Rep35

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Empty Re: People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 13th 2009, 1:30 pm

The Internet is a Dark & horrible place
    You just have to search for it
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails May 13th 2009, 1:52 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:The Internet is a Dark & horrible place
    You just have to search for it
    Lurk in the right places and it'll simply chase after ya.
    Zez
    Zez

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 13th 2009, 2:17 pm

800 Million searches for "Who do I vote for?"

:Facepalm:
    Miles24
    Miles24

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 May 13th 2009, 3:56 pm

This is rather unbelievable. What has society come to when information that has been taught to us in school is no longer known by the adult population?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 13th 2009, 6:43 pm

Miles24 wrote:This is rather unbelievable. What has society come to when information that has been taught to us in school is no longer known by the adult population?

It's beliavble human nature.

A effective school systems is something of a myth.
    Sunset
    Sunset

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset May 13th 2009, 7:18 pm

To be fair, I've clicked on some of these when they came up, out of curiosity of what my results would be. People at school do it all the time, so maybe that's why they're so popular.
    Miles24
    Miles24

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 May 13th 2009, 7:19 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Miles24 wrote:This is rather unbelievable. What has society come to when information that has been taught to us in school is no longer known by the adult population?

Not exactly. There are quite a few school systems or school boards that are quite effective in both Canada and the United States. In fact, at one point, the province of Ontario was the only place in North America to have a mandatory fifth year of Secondary School, which would prepare students for Post-secondary education. Unfortunately this was removed, but this was only used as an example.
    sykog
    sykog

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 13th 2009, 8:17 pm

Tanks for making me feel like a genius. :P
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 12:04 am

Miles24 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Not exactly. There are quite a few school systems or school boards that are quite effective in both Canada and the United States. In fact, at one point, the province of Ontario was the only place in North America to have a mandatory fifth year of Secondary School, which would prepare students for Post-secondary education. Unfortunately this was removed, but this was only used as an example.

Spring Break destroys on average 44 Brain cells.
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 18th 2009, 1:27 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:A effective school systems is something of a myth.
    An effective school system is something of a myth.

:P
    sykog
    sykog

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 18th 2009, 9:42 pm

• 841,000: I have a large cat in my pants.

That's my favorite. Laughing
    Army
    Army

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 10:15 pm

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious No2
    America... is going down the tube, obsessed with sex, and is very perverted and messed up on the Internet. Honestly, half or more of the stuff on the Internet is bad...
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 12:02 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious No2
    America... is going down the tube, obsessed with sex, and is very perverted and messed up on the Internet. Honestly, half or more of the stuff on the Internet is bad...
    I'd go with more. :Bounce:
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 19th 2009, 12:46 am

Realistically... 78%

My guesswork.
    codeorange

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious White10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 19th 2009, 1:13 am

My guess on the amount of America going down the tubes? Probably 85% I'm not joking when I say that.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 19th 2009, 1:15 am

Amount of agreeably "bad" general internet content - 78%

Percentage of Americans being literally degraded of their Intelligence - 92%

I make no jokes with my guessworks.
    Army
    Army

People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Blackr10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalw11People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medalg10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Zigzag10People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Medal13People are sick, stupid, and downright hilarious Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 19th 2009, 5:23 pm

Zezima wrote:Amount of agreeably "bad" general internet content - 78%

How do you come up with your guesses anyways?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 8:12 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    Zezima wrote:Amount of agreeably "bad" general internet content - 78%

How do you come up with your guesses anyways?
    That is a good question. You used strange numbers.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 20th 2009, 5:01 am

I highly doubt you want to learn my formula for my guesswork.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 20th 2009, 5:19 pm

Wouldn't hurt. Also, I'm curious.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 20th 2009, 10:41 pm

Zezima wrote:I highly doubt you want to learn my formula for my guesswork.
    No, not really. I would like to know ow long this formula takes though, and why you did not go into decimals. : ):

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content