fluffymoochicken
Megan The Speed Demon
The Freedom Fighter
XNinjaRed
Ringtails
sykog
Army
13 posters

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say?

Army
    Army

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? VOZLn

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Empty Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say?

Post by Army May 15th 2009, 12:58 am

And it's always capitalized. LOL
    sykog
    sykog

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Imagee10

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep29

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Empty Re: Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say?

Post by sykog May 15th 2009, 1:29 am

I don't know, it's incredibly irritating, especially when I do it without thinking. Embarassed
    Army
    Army

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? VOZLn

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Rainbo10

Rep2

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Empty Re: Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say?

Post by Army May 15th 2009, 1:40 am

I write it backwards to stand-out LOL

oh wait LOL
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? GOMM8

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? White10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails May 15th 2009, 2:19 am

My funeral is next Saturday LOL.

Oh wait, that was bad. :'(
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Imagee10

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed May 15th 2009, 3:14 am

Blame Zezima for that.
    He wants me to keep LOL-ing so he knows when I make a joke.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? ZtZYh

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? White10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 15th 2009, 11:38 am

That's enough to make me LOL out loud.
    Cookie to whoever knows what that's from.
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Megan The Speed Demon May 15th 2009, 3:51 pm

this reminds me of what demetri martian or who ever said it..why you say lol when ur not rly laughing out loud? it should be L.Q.T.M. laughing quietly to myself
    sykog
    sykog

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 15th 2009, 7:21 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:That's enough to make me LOL out loud.
    Cookie to whoever knows what that's from.
    I know Ive herd that before, I just don't know where, LOL.
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 17th 2009, 7:57 am

I believe it's all about putting emphasis on the term when an older person actually decides to use it, whereas younger people just use "lol" casually all the time. For instance:

Young Person: "lol so liek omg lol u would lol not believe my mom today lol"

Older Person: "LOL, you're such an idiot, ShadowLegend."
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 17th 2009, 9:48 am

LOL, this topic makes me rofl. XD
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 17th 2009, 1:11 pm

Sykog, that was one of the points for this topic. The other is to make everyone else call themselves and old man.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? White10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta May 17th 2009, 2:08 pm

IT FUNNY LOL.

Just kidding.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 17th 2009, 2:12 pm

Pianta made funny XD LOL!
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 17th 2009, 5:53 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Sykog, that was one of the points for this topic. The other is to make everyone else call themselves and old man.
    :P I already know that I'm one of the oldest Sega regulars around. I've seen so many kids just come and go over the years.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Zigzag10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? White10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 17th 2009, 7:45 pm

wow LOL that's LOL very LOL annoying LOL i'm LOL glad LOL i LOL don't LOL do LOL that LOL
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 17th 2009, 8:25 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:wow LOL that's LOL very LOL annoying LOL i'm LOL glad LOL i LOL don't LOL do LOL that LOL
    Now you're using it more like a tweenager uses "lol".
    Boom
    Boom

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? GOMM8

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom May 17th 2009, 8:38 pm

Do you guys when you say lol in real life Say l o l or lol?
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 17th 2009, 8:43 pm

Boom wrote:Do you guys when you say lol in real life Say l o l or lol?
    If you say either instead of actually laughing out loud, then you're a nerd...
    Boom
    Boom

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom May 17th 2009, 8:44 pm

TY everyone in my class does too.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 17th 2009, 8:45 pm

Boom wrote:TY everyone in my class does too.
    Either TY means "Thank you", or "To you"...which is it?
    Boom
    Boom

Rep1

Post by Boom May 17th 2009, 8:47 pm

Thank you.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 17th 2009, 8:48 pm

Right....
    Boom
    Boom

Rep1

Post by Boom May 17th 2009, 8:49 pm

You seem skeptical.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 17th 2009, 8:50 pm

Boom wrote:You seem skeptical.
    I'm not, just agreeing...
    Erazor
    Erazor

Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Blackr10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalw11Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medalg10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? White10Why do old people always say LOL on the internet after everything they say? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 17th 2009, 9:17 pm

Old people don't use the internet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content