SonicFan 1
Roterblitz
Auflodern
NeoMetalSonic
Army
Light Dash
Sunset
11 posters

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....?

Sunset
    Sunset

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Empty I just got banned from the SEGA forums....?

Post by Sunset May 21st 2009, 9:28 pm

OMG!!
    I tried to login using the new system but I couldn't remember the Email address I used to create my account. So I made a new one using the email address I had used for my SEGApass account. But that didn't go through for whatever reason so I made a NEW SEGApass account and a new username but then it said I was banned!!!

I sent an Email to the administrator.... I sure hope this can be straightened out...
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? GOMM8

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep3

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Empty Re: I just got banned from the SEGA forums....?

Post by Light Dash May 21st 2009, 9:39 pm

Ah, I was confused too, did you try your username? I tried my email first, then my username.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Rep2

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Empty Re: I just got banned from the SEGA forums....?

Post by Sunset May 21st 2009, 9:42 pm

Light Dash wrote:Ah, I was confused too, did you try your username? I tried my email first, then my username.
    Well I can't try that now, since I somehow got banned.... Who is the forum administrator on SEGA anyway?
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash May 21st 2009, 9:43 pm

There's clumsyorchid, Cochrane, I can only remember those two though.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Rep2

Post by Sunset May 21st 2009, 9:57 pm

Oh. Well, if I don't get unbanned then I'll just have to stay here then. ^_^
    Army
    Army

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? VOZLn

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Zigzag10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 21st 2009, 10:19 pm

Wondering, why do most people say there banned at sega here? Neo, Joe and Sunset now...
    Sunset
    Sunset

Rep2

Post by Sunset May 21st 2009, 10:52 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Wondering, why do most people say there banned at sega here? Neo, Joe and Sunset now...
    Well unlike Neo and Joe, I didn't break any rules... How could I, when I haven't even posted in the new forums?
    Army
    Army

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Zigzag10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 21st 2009, 10:56 pm

Sunset wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Wondering, why do most people say there banned at sega here? Neo, Joe and Sunset now...
    Well unlike Neo and Joe, I didn't break any rules... How could I, when I haven't even posted in the new forums?
    Broken a rule in the old one? But, from what I seen about you on this forum, your a rule obeying site member, I couldn't see you breaking a rule, so I think it's a misunderstanding,
    Sunset
    Sunset

Rep2

Post by Sunset May 21st 2009, 11:01 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    Sunset wrote:
    Broken a rule in the old one? But, from what I seen about you on this forum, your a rule obeying site member, I couldn't see you breaking a rule, so I think it's a misunderstanding,
    But I wasn't even on my old forums account when I was banned. I was on a new one. Brand new.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Imagee10

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Zigzag10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 22nd 2009, 9:04 am

Welcome to the Club
    Sunset
    Sunset

Rep2

Post by Sunset May 22nd 2009, 3:36 pm

Great news, I was able to make a new account!
    ^_^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 22nd 2009, 4:22 pm

I would get a proxy (if you don't feel like making a new account) join, then explain to either Cochrane or some other moderater.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 22nd 2009, 4:43 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Welcome to the Club
     You're not in any ban'd club. Vets who were ban'd like me are in a Ban'd Club. At least, one zat doesn't suck. Any user zat join'd since February 2008 deserv'd it.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 22nd 2009, 7:03 pm

Whatever, your still going to sega under CountBleck
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Zigzag10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 22nd 2009, 7:08 pm

maybe the admin(s) just dont like you
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Zigzag10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 22nd 2009, 7:09 pm

LightSpeedBlast wrote:
     You're not in any ban'd club. Vets who were ban'd like me are in a Ban'd Club. At least, one zat doesn't suck. Any user zat join'd since February 2008 deserv'd it.
    I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? English_motherfucker
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 24th 2009, 12:43 am

I just used the same username, no problem whatsoever.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 24th 2009, 5:23 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    LightSpeedBlast wrote:
    Indeed.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 May 24th 2009, 8:30 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    LightSpeedBlast wrote:
    Indeed.
    :LMAO: Laughing :WTF?LOL:
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 25th 2009, 10:54 am

Sunset wrote:Great news, I was able to make a new account!
    ^_^
    Just use this:

Email: Sunsetmoonshine
    Password: [your old SoA password]

That should work, just use your old username in place of the e-mail.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 26th 2009, 8:19 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    LightSpeedBlast wrote:
      You suck at looking cool or using zat picture. Antilulz.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 27th 2009, 1:35 pm

& you just plain fail
    Erazor
    Erazor

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? White10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 27th 2009, 3:35 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:& you just plain fail
    High five me amigo.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 28th 2009, 2:32 pm

Erazor wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:& you just plain fail
    High five me amigo.
    I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? 2ql62qx
    sykog
    sykog

I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Blackr10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalw11I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medalg10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Zigzag10I just got banned from the SEGA forums....? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 28th 2009, 7:53 pm

That's awesome Neo. :Wink Wink:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content