The ancient lands.

3 posters

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Imagee10

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medalw11New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medalg10New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Zigzag10New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Empty New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games

Post by XNinjaRed June 3rd 2009, 2:25 am

Check the front page of www.sega.com

I think I just heard millions of fanboys orgasming at Metal Sonic...
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games VOZLn

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medalw11New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games White10New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medal13

Rep3

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Empty Re: New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games

Post by SonicFan 1 June 3rd 2009, 3:09 am

Awesome. Metal Sonic looks cool. The part where Sonic and Mario teamed up to get Eggman and Wario was pretty cool. I hope theres going to be some sort of story mode. That would be awesome.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games VOZLn

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Blackr10New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medalw11New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medalg10New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games White10New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Medal13

Rep6

New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games Empty Re: New Trailer Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games

Post by Roterblitz June 4th 2009, 12:12 am

Would it kill them to show some, oh I dunno, gameplay?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content