The ancient lands.

+3
Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
Auflodern
7 posters

you think YOUR loading times were bad....

Auflodern
    Auflodern

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... VOZLn

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Zigzag10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... White10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Empty you think YOUR loading times were bad....

Post by Auflodern June 4th 2009, 8:57 pm

well i did some research on the games i had and it turns out that some of the games i had had longer loading times and were more numerous and I was no bothered by them. So.... All i have to conclude from my research is
    Spoiler:

games tested:
    Crash bash
    Mercenaries 1 & 2
    Team Fortress 2
    Control:Sonic 06
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... ZtZYh

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Blackr10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Zigzag10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... White10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13you think YOUR loading times were bad.... 2nio02t

Rep76

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Empty Re: you think YOUR loading times were bad....

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 5th 2009, 12:45 am

SNG was worse for different reasons. Did you consider that in your research?
    Erazor
    Erazor

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Imagee10

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Blackr10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalg10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... White10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13

Rep22

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Empty Re: you think YOUR loading times were bad....

Post by Erazor June 5th 2009, 1:07 am

Don't forget Crash Wrath of Cortex for PS2. Loading times were roughly twice as long for levels 1/3 of the size.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Zigzag10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... White10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 5th 2009, 3:52 pm

Erazor wrote:Don't forget Crash Wrath of Cortex for PS2. Loading times were roughly twice as long for levels 1/3 of the size.
    oh i forgot that... danke
    Miles24
    Miles24

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Blackr10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... White10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13you think YOUR loading times were bad.... 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 5th 2009, 4:09 pm

Erazor wrote:Don't forget Crash Wrath of Cortex for PS2. Loading times were roughly twice as long for levels 1/3 of the size.

Agreed. Though, it was one of the very first games released for the PlayStation 2, and it was still a good game.
    sykog
    sykog

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Blackr10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalg10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Zigzag10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 5th 2009, 6:50 pm

It's not only the length of the loading screens, it's how many there are.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Blackr10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalg10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... White10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 7:58 pm

I didn't find Next-gen's loading screens annoying. Probably because Shadow the Hedgehog's loading screens bugged the crap out of me.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 5th 2009, 10:43 pm

sykog77 wrote:It's not only the length of the loading screens, it's how many there are.
    i only looked at 3 games compared to sonic 06 and only 1 had loading screens all over the place and that would be mercs 2
    sykog
    sykog

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Blackr10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalw11you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medalg10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Zigzag10you think YOUR loading times were bad.... Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 12:48 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:It's not only the length of the loading screens, it's how many there are.
    i only looked at 3 games compared to sonic 06 and only 1 had loading screens all over the place and that would be mercs 2
    Plus the loading screens aren't the only things to gripe about, and some Sonic fans are by nature overly critical.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 6th 2009, 7:18 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Plus the loading screens aren't the only things to gripe about, and some Sonic fans are by nature overly critical.
    ah...

and are you glad I used your version of my avi happy? jerk
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 3:00 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    ah...

and are you glad I used your version of my avi happy? jerk
    yes, I am completely overjoyed you are using the purple man. : ):
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 6th 2009, 10:54 pm

Miles24 wrote:

Agreed. Though, it was one of the very first games released for the PlayStation 2, and it was still a good game.
    Indeed. I really wouldn't criticize a games loading screens if it was good. It's just those were remarkably long.
    RedSuperSonicNinja
    RedSuperSonicNinja

you think YOUR loading times were bad.... WFmvl

Rep0

Post by RedSuperSonicNinja June 7th 2009, 1:06 pm

The first few loading screens in Half-Life 2 were very long

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content