The Freedom Fighter
Auflodern
NeoMetalSonic
Miles24
Shadow
Modiviver
XNinjaRed
11 posters

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS!

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Imagee10

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Empty I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS!

Post by XNinjaRed June 7th 2009, 5:10 pm

Don't worry, no naughty pictures, but the allusions themselves kind of make it not safe for work, so consider that a warning.

Still:
    http://www.tentaclegrape.com/

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    :ROFL: :ROFL:
    laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

http://www.tentaclegrape.com/about.php wrote:As Tentacle Grape™️ slides smoothly down your throat you'll feel refreshed and full.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Empty Re: I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS!

Post by Modiviver June 7th 2009, 6:35 pm

Ew, that is possibly of the dumbest Ideas some sick b****rd can have.

Last edited by Miles24 on June 7th 2009, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cursing)
    Shadow
    Shadow

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Kz2PK

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10

Rep2

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Empty Re: I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS!

Post by Shadow June 7th 2009, 8:16 pm

Awe, they're out of stock.
    Miles24
    Miles24

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Imagee10

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 7th 2009, 8:29 pm

My goodness. Who exactly was the one who naned the product?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 7th 2009, 9:59 pm

I buy that, I buy the HELL OUT of that
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 8th 2009, 12:37 am

Miles24 wrote:My goodness. Who exactly was the one who named the product?
    A GENIUS I tell you!
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver June 8th 2009, 4:32 pm

You all are perverted.
    Turn off the computer and go outside.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! VOZLn

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 8th 2009, 4:40 pm

not mr but you just can't help but laugh at that
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 8th 2009, 8:49 pm

Modiviver wrote:You all are perverted.
    It's raining outside
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 8th 2009, 9:45 pm

Boys on the Internet are almost always perverted, stupid, or possibly both. Get over it. I recommend viewing the threads at this site daily if you want to get over your damned idiocy quickly.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver June 8th 2009, 11:38 pm

No, not all Mly.
    And I will not click that link because I do not trust you.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! ZtZYh

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 9th 2009, 1:24 pm

Why would you say something like that? One said it was genius, which isn't exactly untrue, one said it was a dumb idea, one was saddened that they have no more, one was shocked at the name, and one wanted to buy a lot of it, which is understandable if the drink really does taste good.
    So I see no hints of perversion, not even from the posts after yours. Stop making random accusations and orders that you apparently aren't following either.
    Boom
    Boom

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! GOMM8

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom June 9th 2009, 1:25 pm

WAIT WAIT I CAN BEAT IT!http://sumpoosiecatinabottle.com/
    sykog
    sykog

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 9th 2009, 7:28 pm

Wow, you guys are all geniuses. laugh
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver June 9th 2009, 7:49 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Why would you say something like that? One said it was genius, which isn't exactly untrue, one said it was a dumb idea, one was saddened that they have no more, one was shocked at the name, and one wanted to buy a lot of it, which is understandable if the drink really does taste good.
    So I see no hints of perversion, not even from the posts after yours. Stop making random accusations and orders that you apparently aren't following either.
    Yes, your right I made an accusation, but what is behind these posts are what I am saying. They have not tasted it, and they could be posting that to say what is behind it.
    I really don't think a member would say "I want that, HENTAI!", or that member can stand in the corner over there *points*.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! ZtZYh

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 9th 2009, 10:40 pm

Modiviver wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Yes, your right I made an accusation, but what is behind these posts are what I am saying. They have not tasted it, and they could be posting that to say what is behind it.
    I really don't think a member would say "I want that, HENTAI!", or that member can stand in the corner over there *points*.
    What is behind these posts are black backgrounds. And as I pointed out, only two or three even wanted it, much less whether or not it was for perverted reasons. We can't be sure if we'll like something if we'd never tried it, and avoiding it just because of a name isn't fair. This is when you insert the cliched phrase about roses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 9th 2009, 10:42 pm

Modiviver wrote:No, not all Mly.
    Hmmm...

Based upon your noticeable improvement in posting quality and other factors that shall not be further mentioned, I have decided to reevaluate the weight of your intellect to be greater, and reevaluate your worthiness of destruction to be lesser.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! VOZLn

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! White10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 9th 2009, 11:57 pm

Boom wrote:WAIT WAIT I CAN BEAT IT!http://sumpoosiecatinabottle.com/
    That actually is perverted, Tentacle Grape is just silly.
    Shadow
    Shadow

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow June 10th 2009, 4:33 am

Roterblitz wrote:
    Boom wrote:WAIT WAIT I CAN BEAT IT!http://sumpoosiecatinabottle.com/
    That actually is perverted, Tentacle Grape is just silly.

Ya, Tentacle Grape made me chuckle, this is just fail.
    Army
    Army

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army June 10th 2009, 7:41 pm

... meh...
    sykog
    sykog

I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Blackr10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalw11I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medalg10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Zigzag10I just found... the most perverted DRINK I've ever seen... AND IT'S GENIUS! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 10th 2009, 7:43 pm

This topic is amusing.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver June 10th 2009, 9:49 pm

Mly wrote:
    Modiviver wrote:No, not all Mly.
    Hmmm...

Based upon your noticeable improvement in posting quality and other factors that shall not be further mentioned, I have decided to reevaluate the weight of your intellect to be greater, and reevaluate your worthiness of destruction to be lesser.
    *sigh*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content