+2
NeoMetalSonic
sykog
6 posters

Question! Metal vs Sonic

sykog
    sykog

Question! Metal vs Sonic Imagee10

Question! Metal vs Sonic Blackr10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalw11Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalg10Question! Metal vs Sonic Zigzag10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Question! Metal vs Sonic Empty Question! Metal vs Sonic

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 12:07 pm

If Metal Sonic is faster and stronger than Sonic and can also fly why does Sonic always win? Is he lees durable? Can he not spindash? I've always wondered this. :study:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Question! Metal vs Sonic Blackr10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalw11Question! Metal vs Sonic Zigzag10Question! Metal vs Sonic White10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medal13Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalg10

Rep35

Question! Metal vs Sonic Empty Re: Question! Metal vs Sonic

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 15th 2009, 12:35 pm

Because Sonic is a cheater
    sykog
    sykog

Question! Metal vs Sonic Blackr10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalw11Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalg10Question! Metal vs Sonic Zigzag10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 12:37 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Because Sonic is a cheater
    I'll go with that. Topic locked.

Just kidding.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Question! Metal vs Sonic VOZLn

Question! Metal vs Sonic Blackr10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalw11Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalg10Question! Metal vs Sonic White10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 15th 2009, 12:38 pm

The real Sonic is smarter and can motivate himself to become stronger, Metal Sonic has preset limits.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 12:39 pm

Roterblitz wrote:The real Sonic is smarter and can motivate himself to become stronger, Metal Sonic has preset limits.
    Yes that i a god point. A robot's downfall.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Question! Metal vs Sonic Blackr10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalw11Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalg10Question! Metal vs Sonic White10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 15th 2009, 12:43 pm

Good guys always win. Sonic's beaten more devestating things then Metal.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Question! Metal vs Sonic ZtZYh

Question! Metal vs Sonic Blackr10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medalw11Question! Metal vs Sonic Zigzag10Question! Metal vs Sonic White10Question! Metal vs Sonic Medal13Question! Metal vs Sonic 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2009, 3:38 pm

sykog77 wrote:If Metal Sonic is faster and stronger than Sonic and can also fly why does Sonic always win? Is he lees durable? Can he not spindash? I've always wondered this. :study:
    Sonic can hardly Spin Dash anymore, so not really something to consider. But to consider their previous encounters:
    Metal Sonic does have higher acceleration, but has a harder time maintaining his speed. Thus Sonic was able to use his agility and outmaneuver Metal Sonic and reach the goal.
    The second time was the fight aboard the Death Egg II, in which Sonic fought him in terms of fisticuffs, and since Metal is more orientated in strategies involving speed and running, Sonic was able to use fighting strategies and beat him out.
    The third was at the World Grand Prix, where Sonic's agility helped more in the race.
    The next was as Metal Overlord, where Super Sonic just went to own Metal Overlord non-superness.
    And the last two times were in the Rivals series, which I'd assume went back to agility, better strategies, and more skill than Metal was programmed to have.
    Metal may have limits, but like Gamma, he has surpassed them before, and in more ways than just personality limits and loyalty. He may surpass them again.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 15th 2009, 3:40 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:If Metal Sonic is faster and stronger than Sonic and can also fly why does Sonic always win? Is he lees durable? Can he not spindash? I've always wondered this. :study:
    Sonic can hardly Spin Dash anymore, so not really something to consider. But to consider their previous encounters:
    Metal Sonic does have higher acceleration, but has a harder time maintaining his speed. Thus Sonic was able to use his agility and outmaneuver Metal Sonic and reach the goal.
    The second time was the fight aboard the Death Egg II, in which Sonic fought him in terms of fisticuffs, and since Metal is more orientated in strategies involving speed and running, Sonic was able to use fighting strategies and beat him out.
    The third was at the World Grand Prix, where Sonic's agility helped more in the race.
    The next was as Metal Overlord, where Super Sonic just went to own Metal Overlord non-superness.
    And the last two times were in the Rivals series, which I'd assume went back to agility, better strategies, and more skill than Metal was programmed to have.
    Metal may have limits, but like Gamma, he has surpassed them before, and in more ways than just personality limits and loyalty. He may surpass them again.
    So your saying Sonic's agility is a big part of it? I would have to agree.
    TayneC8
    TayneC8

Question! Metal vs Sonic WFmvl

Rep0

Post by TayneC8 June 18th 2009, 4:58 pm

I think Sonic would win.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 18th 2009, 5:27 pm

TayneC8 wrote:I think Sonic would win.

Sonic all ready has won plenty of times. That's not what he's asking though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content