The ancient lands.

5 posters

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread.

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. VOZLn

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Blackr10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalw11Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalg10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. White10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Empty Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread.

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 20th 2009, 3:32 am

I'd only put it into motion if there's actually people here who read and/or like the comics though. So... who reads them? I just got into it at around... issue 194 of something... maybe... I'm too lazy to check...
    Erazor
    Erazor

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Imagee10

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Blackr10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalw11Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalg10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. White10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medal13

Rep22

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Empty Re: Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread.

Post by Erazor June 20th 2009, 3:32 am

I've been reading them since #98.
    Zez
    Zez

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Blackr10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalw11Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Zigzag10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medal13

Rep24

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Empty Re: Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread.

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 3:37 am

Reading them since 110 or so.

The older comics blew my mind. They were pretty much my favorite segment of the Sonic univers period.

Now that that son of a gun Tracy Yardley has been hired, I want to grab every comic I see and rip it to shreds and use it as fuel to a wildfire.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 20th 2009, 3:37 am

Zezima wrote:Reading them since 110 or so.

The older comics blew my mind. They were pretty much my favorite segment of the Sonic univers period.

Now that that son of a gun Tracy Yardley has been hired, I want to grab every comic I see and rip it to shreds and use it as fuel to a wildfire.

And the reason is?
    Zez
    Zez

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Blackr10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalw11Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Zigzag10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 3:39 am

The plots and art-style! It makes me... BLARGH!!!!!
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 20th 2009, 3:40 am

Zezima wrote:The plots and art-style! It makes me... BLARGH!!!!!
    I actually prefer the newer plots and art style.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 20th 2009, 3:42 am

The art-style I like. (Except for the one with the Phenoix. They must've been drunk when they wrote that). As for the plots, I was impressed by Hedgehog Havoc... but I don't know what the older plots were aside from Issue One that I got on Free Comic Book Day I think it was.
    sykog
    sykog

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Blackr10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalw11Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalg10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Zigzag10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 20th 2009, 2:24 pm

I was thinking about doing this, but looks like you beat me to it. Iv'e been reading since 140, but have read all but about 70 or so.
    Erazor wrote:
    I actually prefer the newer plots and art style.
    Me too. Yardley's art fits perfects with Herm's coloring.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 21st 2009, 11:06 pm

I think there should be a comic discussion thread, and if its opular enough, turn it into a board.

I used to read them way back when, like when it first came about. I had close to 100 of them, but then I sporadically stopped collecting them. Still have tattered copies of #25 and some other ones, mostly coverless, so I dn't know the numbers. I did start up again in the #130's I believe, and have most of #130 - #150 or so. I stopped again because the nearest comic store is far away and I can't get them constantly, and with all of the love stories/saving the world from epic proportions stories, I kinda grew bored with them. I hate the anime art style some of the artists try to put Sonic and friends into, though. When I dig out my collection, I'll post some of the good writers/artists from way back when.
    sykog
    sykog

Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Blackr10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalw11Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medalg10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Zigzag10Idea for a Sonic Comic discussion thread. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 21st 2009, 11:34 pm

I'm pretty sure Zez said he would bring back the cartoons and comics thread. We had a topic about it and decided to bring that back, but not the Chao Garden.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 22nd 2009, 2:15 am

I just ordered in comics 182-190something.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 22nd 2009, 11:45 am

Cool. Get the Sonic Archives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content