The ancient lands.

4 posters

A few things I found odd about the Eggman.

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. VOZLn

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Blackr10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalw11A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalg10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. White10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Empty A few things I found odd about the Eggman.

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 20th 2009, 4:25 am

He doesn't have eyebrows.

The size of his moustache changes size throughout the games.

Eggman is a Power character in Sonic Riders, though it's probably due to his enormous size.
    Zez
    Zez

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Blackr10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalw11A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Zigzag10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medal13

Rep24

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Empty Re: A few things I found odd about the Eggman.

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 4:27 am

He can run faster than Super Sonic, and equally as fast as Sonic in Sonic Adventure 2.

He has no ears.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Blackr10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalw11A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalg10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. White10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medal13

Rep17

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Empty Re: A few things I found odd about the Eggman.

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 20th 2009, 4:31 am

Zezima wrote:He can run faster than Super Sonic, and equally as fast as Sonic in Sonic Adventure 2.

He has no ears.

He has ears. They're just really tiny.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/d/db/Unleashed_eggman.png
    sykog
    sykog

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Imagee10

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Blackr10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalw11A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalg10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Zigzag10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 20th 2009, 3:07 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:He can run faster than Super Sonic, and equally as fast as Sonic in Sonic Adventure 2.

He has no ears.

He has ears. They're just really tiny.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/d/db/Unleashed_eggman.png
    And in Sonic Adventure. But watching him run in Sonic 2 was hilarious.
    Laughing
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. ZtZYh

A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Blackr10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medalw11A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Zigzag10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. White10A few things I found odd about the Eggman. Medal13A few things I found odd about the Eggman. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 25th 2009, 12:32 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:The size of his moustache changes size throughout the games.
    Well, that's actual fine, considering how mustaches work and grow and all. Plus, he'd probably want to trim it down and let it grow out occassionally.
    Technically it's as fast, not faster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content