Pianta
XNinjaRed
Zez
13 posters

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing

Poll

SEGA Character I want to see most in SEGA All Stars Racing:

[ 1 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le117%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le110%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le117%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le1114%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le110%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le1121%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [21%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_le1136%Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Bar_ri11 [36%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Zez
    Zez

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing VOZLn

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Blackr10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Zigzag10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Empty Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing

Post by Zez June 23rd 2009, 6:20 am

Who do you want to see most?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Imagee10

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalg10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Zigzag10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep4

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Empty Re: Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing

Post by XNinjaRed June 23rd 2009, 6:24 am

Unbelievable, no Joe Musashi or Hotsuma.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalg10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Empty Re: Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing

Post by Pianta June 23rd 2009, 7:35 am

Hmm... out of that list: the Werehog. It would be funny to see him driving a scooter or something like that.
    But what I also would love are Puyo Puyo characters.
    sykog
    sykog

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Blackr10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalg10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Zigzag10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 23rd 2009, 11:20 am

Charmy
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Zigzag10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 23rd 2009, 12:02 pm

Mii's or Xbox peoplez that would be awesome!

but I want to know who is showing up already but the people i want to see most are the people in my signature (excluding jet)
    Miles24
    Miles24

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Blackr10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 23rd 2009, 12:40 pm

I would definately like to see VectorMan.
    sykog
    sykog

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Blackr10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalg10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Zigzag10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 23rd 2009, 1:51 pm

Miles24 wrote:I would definately like to see VectorMan.
    @_@ I forgot about him. He's awesome.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 23rd 2009, 3:00 pm

The werehog would be killer in it!
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Zigzag10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 23rd 2009, 3:03 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:The werehog would be killer in it!
    ^
    |_insert pun here
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Blackr10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalg10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 23rd 2009, 11:17 pm

sykog77 wrote:Charmy

Charmy. Vector. Omega. = : ):
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 23rd 2009, 11:24 pm

Ryo, for sure.

And BTW, this isn't a Sonic game, he's only tacked on to the title to increase sales, like with Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

To SEGA we go. --------->
    Erazor
    Erazor

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Blackr10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalg10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 24th 2009, 12:11 am

Knuckles and Tab.
    SonicKlonoa
    SonicKlonoa

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing WFmvl

Rep0

Post by SonicKlonoa June 24th 2009, 9:47 pm

ChuChu!
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medalw11Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing White10Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 25th 2009, 3:10 am

Ristar.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing GOMM8

Who you want to see most in All Stars Racing Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 26th 2009, 3:34 pm

To be honest none on the list interest me much, but if I had to choose I'll go with Werehog, since I think he's awesome.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 26th 2009, 3:39 pm

to be truthfull since shadow's already in there i want to see blaze

<_<
    >_>
    <_<

why is everyone staring at me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content