Independence76
Pianta
Zez
11 posters

Unleashed 2

Zez
    Zez

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Zigzag10Unleashed 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Unleashed 2 Empty Unleashed 2

Post by Zez June 27th 2009, 5:27 am

Unleashed 2 14scf38
    Pianta
    Pianta

Unleashed 2 Imagee10

Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Medalg10Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Unleashed 2

Post by Pianta June 27th 2009, 10:01 am

Wha-?
    No.
    Independence76

Unleashed 2 GOMM8

Unleashed 2 Medalg10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 June 27th 2009, 2:23 pm

Oh god no.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Unleashed 2 ZtZYh

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Zigzag10Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13Unleashed 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2009, 2:47 pm

No surprise. Nope.
    sykog
    sykog

Unleashed 2 Imagee10

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Medalg10Unleashed 2 Zigzag10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 27th 2009, 6:37 pm

Why the heck would he come back?! Bad idea, Sega.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Unleashed 2 ZtZYh

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Zigzag10Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13Unleashed 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2009, 7:51 pm

sykog77 wrote:Why the heck would he come back?! Bad idea, Sega.
    Because it's Unleashed 2?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Unleashed 2 Imagee10

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13Unleashed 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 27th 2009, 7:57 pm

The WereHog may not be returning due to a possibility of Sonic Unleashed 2 being created. Perhaps he will be placed within another game such as Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing or Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. I also didn't find the WereHog to be that bad. Within the Wii version, the majority of his stages were about the same length of numerous Sonic Adventure and other previous generation Sonic stages.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom June 27th 2009, 8:01 pm

Old news. This was announced a long time ago, and in theory that he "MAY" return because the designers wanted to experiment a little more with the concept of Werehoggery.
    sykog
    sykog

Unleashed 2 Imagee10

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Medalg10Unleashed 2 Zigzag10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 27th 2009, 8:51 pm

Miles24 wrote:The WereHog may not be returning due to a possibility of Sonic Unleashed 2 being created. Perhaps he will be placed within another game such as Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing or Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. I also didn't find the WereHog to be that bad. Within the Wii version, the majority of his stages were about the same length of numerous Sonic Adventure and other previous generation Sonic stages.
    Hmm, I never thought about that. Good point. I didn't think he was so bad either, but it seemed unnecessary for him to return.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Medalg10Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 27th 2009, 11:49 pm

How does "The werehog will return"
    get translated to "There will be a Sonic Unleashed 2" ?

No one even considered the words "spin-off" or "multiplayer" or anything?

Or is that because that would be implying that these people were smart?

I have no problem with the werehog by the way. But Sega should realize that these people gotta be picky about this kinda stuff. This isn't like Mario where you can do WHATEVER you want and the fans will be fine with it. No, you're dealing with the people who complain about almost everything!

I'd say just play it safe but remember to make it in the image you want and not the fans. They don't know what they want after all.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Unleashed 2 ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2009, 11:52 pm

Not true. Fans do know what they want. It's just that a combination of not what they invisioned, differing people, poorer quality, and poor reputation change things for the fans who requested what they desired, and thus are disappointed and complain.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Medalg10Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 27th 2009, 11:55 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Not true. Fans do know what they want. It's just that a combination of not what they invisioned, differing people, poorer quality, and poor reputation change things for the fans who requested what they desired, and thus are disappointed and complain.

No matter I said I knew this would be your response. Whatever, quams or specifics go into it I don't care about. (I've also given up trying to choose my words carefully around you).

It all seems like the same thing too me anyway. If what they've requested and desired is changed then they no longer know what they indefidently want.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Unleashed 2 ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2009, 12:02 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Not true. Fans do know what they want. It's just that a combination of not what they invisioned, differing people, poorer quality, and poor reputation change things for the fans who requested what they desired, and thus are disappointed and complain.

No matter I said I knew this would be your response. Whatever, quams or specifics go into it I don't care about. (I've also given up trying to choose my words carefully around you).

It all seems like the same thing too me anyway. If what they've requested and desired is changed then they no longer know what they indefidently want.
    You should care. Caring is sharing after all. And of course I got involved. I have to defend all those who need it.
    They know what they want still, regardless of what changes. After all, if you want a glass of milk and someone adds chocolate, that doesn't mean you didn't or may still not want that regular glass of milk.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 12:05 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

You should care. Caring is sharing after all. And of course I got involved. I have to defend all those who need it.
    They know what they want still, regardless of what changes. After all, if you want a glass of milk and someone adds chocolate, that doesn't mean you didn't or may still not want that regular glass of milk.

Defend? You make it sound like I'm attacking these people or something. But no, I don't care. I used to but not anymore.

And like I said I stopped trying to choose my words carefully so when I don't mean everybody and neglect to say so I get conversations like these. There are people who wouldn't prefer the regular glass of milk though. That much I know is true.

I don't know what I said about you getting involved but I did expect the response from you either way.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Unleashed 2 ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2009, 12:10 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Defend? You make it sound like I'm attacking these people or something. But no, I don't care. I used to but not anymore.

And like I said I stopped trying to choose my words carefully so when I don't mean everybody and neglect to say so I get conversations like these. There are people who wouldn't prefer the regular glass of milk though. That much I know is true.

I don't know what I said about you getting involved but I did expect the response from you either way.
    Alright, but I don't see how not caring is helping anyone.
    And how is it true? How could you know they wouldn't? Especially considering for this example, they do prefer it.
    I don't know what you just said. Sorry, but I always get involved. It's like my job.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 12:16 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

And how is it true? How could you know they wouldn't? Especially considering for this example, they do prefer it.
    I don't know what you just said. Sorry, but I always get involved. It's like my job.

It isn't. That's a shame but it's the truth.
    There are people who don't. I know it for a fact. Especially considering there are plenty who've never even gotten a full taste of the regular milk. This isn't really about them though. And it sounds like you're the one speaking as if everyone is in the same state of mind or something. For this example, there's no way to tell if "everyone" does or doesn't. But I know for a fact that "some" do. The world is big enough and the fanbase large enough to come to such a conclusion.
    And I hope you enjoy your job. You've gotta be unlike me and not be unstable to handle it. coolguy
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Unleashed 2 ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2009, 12:59 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

There are people who don't. I know it for a fact. Especially considering there are plenty who've never even gotten a full taste of the regular milk. This isn't really about them though. And it sounds like you're the one speaking as if everyone is in the same state of mind or something. For this example, there's no way to tell if "everyone" does or doesn't. But I know for a fact that "some" do. The world is big enough and the fanbase large enough to come to such a conclusion.
    And I hope you enjoy your job. You've gotta be unlike me and not be unstable to handle it. coolguy
    Exactly.
    Perhaps. Perhaps not. Nevertheless, not all are like that, and as such, they shouldn't be overshadowed by what could easily be a minority for all we know.
    Nope, I don't. But somebody's got to be that guy. Nobody wants to be that guy, but until someone takes the job, I gotta be that guy.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 1:20 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Exactly.
    Perhaps. Perhaps not. Nevertheless, not all are like that, and as such, they shouldn't be overshadowed by what could easily be a minority for all we know.
    Nope, I don't. But somebody's got to be that guy. Nobody wants to be that guy, but until someone takes the job, I gotta be that guy.

Yes exactly.
    I've said more then once that I didn't actually mean everybody after all but as it stands it's obvious there's an air of confusion or uncertainy around.
    Heh. That's a bit depressing.
    Zez
    Zez

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Unleashed 2 Blackr10Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 Zigzag10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 28th 2009, 2:05 am

Could you pull back on the Quote Chains?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 2:32 am

Zezima wrote:Could you pull back on the Quote Chains?

We could if the conversation was still going.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Unleashed 2 Medalw11Unleashed 2 White10Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 28th 2009, 7:08 am

They said the Werehog would return ages ago. Though I don't see how he can unless Dark Gaia comes back.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 29th 2009, 1:20 am

Why?

I mean, Sonic as a knight didn't make any sense either, but at least he looked kinda cool.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Unleashed 2 GOMM8

Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 2:59 pm

Nooo, this is terrible news! =( I HATE Unleashed, it's among my top 5 worst Sonic games ever IMO.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Unleashed 2 VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 3:01 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:Nooo, this is terrible news! =( I HATE Unleashed, it's among my top 5 worst Sonic games ever IMO.

This sounds completely backwards... Any reason why? (Sorry if I'm bugging you).
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Unleashed 2 GOMM8

Unleashed 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 3:25 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:Nooo, this is terrible news! =( I HATE Unleashed, it's among my top 5 worst Sonic games ever IMO.

This sounds completely backwards... Any reason why? (Sorry if I'm bugging you).

I know, but I always tend to disagree with everyone else since I'm such an individual. XD I'm more of a retro gamer myself, and so I don't have much good to say about any 3D Sonic game past Sonic Heroes.

As for what I dislike about Unleashed... The daytime levels are too fast and hard to control (I have the Wii version), the Werehog levels are way too slow, long and boring, there's too much Werehog fighting scenes, there's only 1 song I like in the whole game (Endless Possibilities), the rest is awful, it's all too realistic looking for my liking and not in the slightest bit Sonicky looking (as much as people disagree with me saying this, I still think the same), it takes too much effort talking to all the humans to get onto a new level and so I don't have the patience to sit through it all, the animation in the cutscenes is bad, and overall it's one of the most boringest games I've played in my life, I think I'd have more fun playing Sonic Labyrinth. I don't think I've yet played it for more than 30 minutes, I get bored too easily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content