The ancient lands.

2 posters

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1

Independence76

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 GOMM8

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Medalg10Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Empty Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1

Post by Independence76 June 29th 2009, 1:12 pm

If you love speed, you are going to love this. This is the single most amazing clip I've seen on Top Gear.

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.
    Zez
    Zez

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 VOZLn

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Blackr10Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Medalw11Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Zigzag10Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1 Empty Re: Top Gear: Bugatti Veryon vs. McLaren F1

Post by Zez June 30th 2009, 2:01 am

Obviously, the Bugatti overpowers the McLaren by leaps and bounds. But that doesn't change my feelings at all for the F1. It is probably the only car I view as sacred. I love it. It's 20 years old, and it still revered. It goes 40 MPH slower in Top Speed than the Bugatti, and about a second or two to the sixty, but considering the time that has elapsed... it just proves how immortal the F1 really is. However, I have some contempt for the F1 LM. They really screwed that up.