The ancient lands.

+5
sykog
Auflodern
Miles24
Boom
Shenzi Sixaxis
9 posters

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what?

Shenzi Sixaxis
    Shenzi Sixaxis

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Empty For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what?

Post by Shenzi Sixaxis June 30th 2009, 7:10 pm

I blame Zezima Hushimo over at the SEGA boards for this. : ):
    Boom
    Boom

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? GOMM8

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Blackr10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Empty Re: For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what?

Post by Boom June 30th 2009, 7:12 pm

I blame him too.
    Any who cool another sega guy, thats not you're screen name there is it?
    Shenzi Sixaxis
    Shenzi Sixaxis

Rep0

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Empty Re: For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what?

Post by Shenzi Sixaxis June 30th 2009, 7:13 pm

It is the same screen name, maybe without the space since some places don't like spaces. DX
    Boom
    Boom

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? GOMM8

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Blackr10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom June 30th 2009, 7:15 pm

Ah ok
    I just looked at Sega and saw it.
    I'm agar over there.
    Miles24
    Miles24

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Imagee10

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Blackr10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? White10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 30th 2009, 8:06 pm

Welcome to The Sonic Community, Shenzi Sixaxis. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? VOZLn

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Zigzag10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? White10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 30th 2009, 8:15 pm

Willkommen zur Schallgemeinschaft, Shenzi Sixaxis. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihre Zeit hier genießen.

eat it miles
    sykog
    sykog

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Blackr10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalg10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Zigzag10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 30th 2009, 11:13 pm

I don't remember you from Sega. Eh, welcome anyways.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalg10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Zigzag10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great July 1st 2009, 3:02 am

Your name. Wins. All. I really don't usually type like that, but your username left me in awe.
    Pianta
    Pianta

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalg10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? White10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta July 1st 2009, 4:36 am

Zezima, you suck. :P
    Anyway, welcome. Enjoy your stay.
    Shenzi Sixaxis
    Shenzi Sixaxis

Rep0

Post by Shenzi Sixaxis July 1st 2009, 5:37 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:Willkommen zur Schallgemeinschaft, Shenzi Sixaxis. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihre Zeit hier genießen.

eat it miles

...Is that German?

sykog77 wrote:I don't remember you from Sega. Eh, welcome anyways.

I'm not a postwhore. XD

Gamma The Great wrote:Your name. Wins. All. I really don't usually type like that, but your username left me in awe.

:O_o:
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Zigzag10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? White10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 1st 2009, 6:04 pm

Shenzi Sixaxis wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:Willkommen zur Schallgemeinschaft, Shenzi Sixaxis. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihre Zeit hier genießen.

eat it miles

...Is that German?

Da
    Shenzi Sixaxis
    Shenzi Sixaxis

Rep0

Post by Shenzi Sixaxis July 1st 2009, 6:12 pm

._. The SOUND community? XD
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? White10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 2nd 2009, 6:59 am

Welcome.
    Zez
    Zez

For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Blackr10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medalw11For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Zigzag10For the people and its kingdom! ...Wait, what? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2009, 4:45 am

Shenzi Sixaxis wrote:._. The SOUND community? XD

Wut? : ):
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 6th 2009, 6:40 am

According to Google, the definition you were looking for was "of or relating to sound." Furthermore, you didn't even get the right definition. The proper definition was the fifth one on the list.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 6th 2009, 11:18 am

Yahoo-Richtlinien über allen Ihre Esel BRÜLLEN!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content