+2
Crystal Chaotix 3
Gamma The Great
6 posters

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face VOZLn

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalg10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Zigzag10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13

Rep2

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Empty Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face

Post by Gamma The Great July 1st 2009, 3:41 am

I'm tired of seeing Knuckles happy more often than usual. It doesn't fit his personality, and it's being thrown around more, and I don't appreciate it. His smiles should be valued and considered rare, when something particularly joyous is occuring, as is indicated by Knuckles actually smiling. And being a loner. And be envious of Sonic. He should only be either sadistically, slyly grinning, or be a victorious smile. Other than that, he should be portrayed as the rough rider he really is.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Blackr10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalg10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face White10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Empty Re: Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 1st 2009, 3:24 pm

No way. We get enough of that with Shadow. I'm fine with Knuckles being cool the way he is.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face ZtZYh

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Blackr10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Zigzag10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face White10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face 2nio02t

Rep76

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Empty Re: Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 2nd 2009, 1:19 am

Hmm, yes and no. No in the sense that, as a loner, he can keep himself entertained, but yes in the sense that, as a loner, he's isolated, longing for freedom and friendship, and something he kind of has to avoid, unless it comes to him, and even then, it's still not safe to have.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face White10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 7:21 am

Yes I would like to see him pissed off more.
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Imagee10

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Blackr10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalg10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Zigzag10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 3rd 2009, 1:31 pm

Agree. I like how he was in Battle, normally nice and calmish, but gets angered easily.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Blackr10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalg10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face White10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 3rd 2009, 8:13 pm

For his smiles and grins to be rare would be a bad thing. No one's likes it as a balance? Really?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face ZtZYh

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Blackr10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Zigzag10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face White10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 3rd 2009, 9:28 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:For his smiles and grins to be rare would be a bad thing. No one's likes it as a balance? Really?
    I kinda do.
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Blackr10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalw11Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medalg10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Zigzag10Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 3rd 2009, 11:52 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:For his smiles and grins to be rare would be a bad thing. No one's likes it as a balance? Really?
    I kinda do.
    Me too.
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face WFmvl

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse July 16th 2009, 1:06 am

sa1 kindve did this.

its recent sonic games making him suck

he should be darker then shadow.(not depress..ect)
    last of his kind
    grew up alone and isolated.
    gaurding a emerald that could destroy the world...ect
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 16th 2009, 5:37 pm

sundayseclipse wrote:sa1 kindve did this.

last of his kind
    Noo, I don't think so.
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Knuckles needs to wipe that grin off his face WFmvl

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse July 17th 2009, 12:34 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    sundayseclipse wrote:sa1 kindve did this.

last of his kind
    Noo, I don't think so.

if that were you, you would ge sad -_-

i want him more mellow thats it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content