NeoMetalSonic
Sunset
Zez
10 posters

Celebrity Worship

Zez
    Zez

Celebrity Worship VOZLn

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Celebrity Worship Empty Celebrity Worship

Post by Zez July 9th 2009, 4:47 am

Dut to the MJ nonstop coverage, [Oh the irony, Rite? [: ):]] I decided that America is obsessed with Entertainers and the like. Your opinion? I would have given more details, but I was busy.
    Anonymous

Celebrity Worship Empty Re: Celebrity Worship

Post by Guest July 9th 2009, 4:54 am

Did you just make a joke about what I think you just made a joke about?
    Zez
    Zez

Celebrity Worship VOZLn

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 9th 2009, 4:56 am

The only joke I made was that I disliked how America is obsessing over the media coverage over one mere entertainer, and how it shouldn't be blown out of proportion, yet I made a topic inspired by the very same. Irony.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 9th 2009, 5:03 am

Oh. I thought you were implying that the media and Mike's "special sauce" were similar because the media had constant coverage of Mike and Mike's "special sauce" had constant coverage of little boys, which would've been far, far more hilarious.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Celebrity Worship Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset July 9th 2009, 5:05 am

Mly wrote:Oh. I thought you were implying that the media and Mike's "special sauce" were similar because the media had constant coverage of Mike and Mike's "special sauce" had constant coverage of little boys, which would've been far, far more hilarious.
    That's what I thought too....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 9th 2009, 5:07 am

Great minds think alike, darling.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Celebrity Worship Imagee10

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship White10Celebrity Worship Medal13Celebrity Worship Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 9th 2009, 11:24 am

Michel Jackson was one of the only celebrity I love.......the rest can f off
    Army
    Army

Celebrity Worship VOZLn

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Medalg10Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship Medal13Celebrity Worship Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army July 9th 2009, 1:27 pm

Same neo, WHO WILL DO THE fg MOON WALK NOW! WHO! *crys*
    a bee
    a bee

Celebrity Worship WFmvl

Rep0

Post by a bee July 9th 2009, 2:55 pm

what would be sadder is that if paris hilton died (who doesn't wish that?)... will she get even more coverage than MJ did?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Celebrity Worship ZtZYh

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship White10Celebrity Worship Medal13Celebrity Worship 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 9th 2009, 5:36 pm

I'd say some people are obsessed, but can you blame them? Life is full of boredom, and so we spend our lives in an attempt to kill that boredom with entertainment. Perhaps obsession is not the best choice, but I'd assume it must be doing the job for them.
    sykog
    sykog

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Medalg10Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 9th 2009, 6:02 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Same neo, WHO WILL DO THE fg MOON WALK NOW! WHO! *crys*
    Donovan McNabb!!!
    Independence76

Celebrity Worship GOMM8

Celebrity Worship Medalg10Celebrity Worship Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 9th 2009, 6:06 pm

The only celebrity I really like is Franka Potente, the girl in my sig.

However, I don't like to generalize to much. Either actors can do a bad job acting or a good gob acting.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Celebrity Worship VOZLn

Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship White10Celebrity Worship Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 10th 2009, 2:57 am

TalkingObject wrote:Michel Jackson was one of the only celebrity I love.......the rest can f off
    Indeed.
    Zez
    Zez

Celebrity Worship VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez July 10th 2009, 3:30 am

I can't believe how so many people just get over the top nuts and start:

Tears

Because someone you don't know, most likely never met, someone who doesn't know who you are, probably doesn't care, and has done very little in the grand scheme of things to help anything period other than:

"OMFG, shweet tunes!"

Yeah, that's way more god damn important than uncovering scientific theories. eye roll

America is obsessed with it's celebrated celebrities to the point that many of the fanbase worship them as an idol. It's sickening.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship White10Celebrity Worship Medal13Celebrity Worship Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 10th 2009, 7:28 am

Zezima wrote:I can't believe how so many people just get over the top nuts and start:

Tears

Because someone you don't know, most likely never met, someone who doesn't know who you are, probably doesn't care, and has done very little in the grand scheme of things to help anything period other than:

"OMFG, shweet tunes!"

Yeah, that's way more god damn important than uncovering scientific theories. eye roll

America is obsessed with it's celebrated celebrities to the point that many of the fanbase worship them as an idol. It's sickening.
    Michael Jackson was awesome why wouldn't I crY?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Celebrity Worship ZtZYh

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Zigzag10Celebrity Worship White10Celebrity Worship Medal13Celebrity Worship 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 10th 2009, 12:41 pm

Zezima wrote:I can't believe how so many people just get over the top nuts and start:

Tears

"OMFG, shweet tunes!"

No it's not. Stop thinking that. Look, yes, some celebrities haven't done much for the world in the sense of helping progress mankind, but really, so what? They make people happy. That is perhaps more important, or at least more interesting. I understand you may not like it, but the nice thing to do is to respect them, especially considering you've pretty much disrespected many a people, myself included.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Celebrity Worship VOZLn

Celebrity Worship Blackr10Celebrity Worship Medalw11Celebrity Worship Medalg10Celebrity Worship White10Celebrity Worship Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 10th 2009, 4:29 pm

The influence of celebrities, good or bad, has always been a very large part of human culture.
    Independence76

Celebrity Worship GOMM8

Celebrity Worship Medalg10Celebrity Worship Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 10th 2009, 4:35 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    No it's not. Stop thinking that. Look, yes, some celebrities haven't done much for the world in the sense of helping progress mankind, but really, so what? They make people happy. That is perhaps more important, or at least more interesting. I understand you may not like it, but the nice thing to do is to respect them, especially considering you've pretty much disrespected many a people, myself included.

Almost all celebrities out there are there to make themselves happy.

I don't care if they look good or what not, I care if they even bother to be responsible human beings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content