Shadowsgirl
NeoMetalSonic
Gamma The Great
9 posters

2nd Highest

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

2nd Highest VOZLn

2nd Highest Medalw112nd Highest Medalg102nd Highest Zigzag102nd Highest Medal13

Rep2

2nd Highest Empty 2nd Highest

Post by Gamma The Great July 12th 2009, 5:46 am

According to Wikipedia, Shadow is the 2nd Most Popular Sonic character in the whole series "..second only to Sonic..."

WHAT exactly is the appeal?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

2nd Highest Imagee10

2nd Highest Blackr102nd Highest Medalw112nd Highest Zigzag102nd Highest White102nd Highest Medal132nd Highest Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

2nd Highest Empty Re: 2nd Highest

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 12th 2009, 5:54 am

He appeals to emos and too who are trying to be cool but they are not
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

2nd Highest Kz2PK

2nd Highest Blackr102nd Highest White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl July 12th 2009, 8:37 am

And you are biased as a Shadow hater. I'm neither emo, nor do I really try to be cool. I mean, I wear SLINKIES wrapped around my ankles for goodness sake and I haven't leaned how to drive even though I'm 18 because my highschool was less than a 10 minute walk from my house.

Personally, to me he's a heggie hottie with a past that makes me sympathetic to him (not to mention he's something of an outcast/loner). And He didn't CHOSE that path in life (to be the ultimate lifeform), those are just the cards that fate delt him, and I can somewhat relate given that I'm an adopted only child. Being the teacher's daughter in middle school AND one of the smartest kids in class equals instant social outcast, because the idiots think I go and TELL daddy to give me As and them Fs. Yeah right. For every A my dad paid me $50, so he prefered me to get Bs (which didn't happen often, unfortunately for him). Plus it would have gotten him fired....
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

2nd Highest GOMM8

2nd Highest Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan July 12th 2009, 11:54 am

I always imagined him to be the most popular, everywhere I go it seems Shadow's more loved than Sonic these days, it's annoying. -_- I've never understood what's so great about him, I absolutely hate him, he's the worst character ever IMO.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

2nd Highest ZtZYh

2nd Highest Blackr102nd Highest Medalw112nd Highest Zigzag102nd Highest White102nd Highest Medal132nd Highest 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 12th 2009, 11:58 am

Gamma The Great wrote:According to Wikipedia, Shadow is the 2nd Most Popular Sonic character in the whole series "..second only to Sonic..."

WHAT exactly is the appeal?
    Well, aside from what Shadowsgirl said, Shadow is quite interesting. I personally love his Chaos Powers and the fact he's able to win a fight in so many ways. Yes, he has faults, but it's not like you should focus on them. It doesn't do anyone any good, and can perhaps do more harm than you'd expect.
    But really, is it so wrong for him to be so popular? I'd say he earned it, just as Tails and Knuckles had earned theirs.
    sykog
    sykog

2nd Highest Imagee10

2nd Highest Blackr102nd Highest Medalw112nd Highest Medalg102nd Highest Zigzag102nd Highest Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 12th 2009, 6:44 pm

I don't know.
    Shadow
    Shadow

2nd Highest Kz2PK

2nd Highest Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow August 13th 2009, 8:41 am

He seems to have a pretty interesting character and I like his colors, red and black just work well. (Lames reason I know but aesthetics do mater)
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

2nd Highest GOMM8

2nd Highest Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 13th 2009, 8:43 am

different people see different things in different characters. personally i don't see the appeal of sonic...
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

2nd Highest VOZLn

2nd Highest Medalw112nd Highest Zigzag102nd Highest White102nd Highest Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 13th 2009, 9:44 am

joeoflula wrote:different people see different things in different characters. personally i don't see the appeal of sonic...

thank you!
    sykog
    sykog

2nd Highest Imagee10

2nd Highest Blackr102nd Highest Medalw112nd Highest Medalg102nd Highest Zigzag102nd Highest Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 13th 2009, 4:16 pm

Well I like him because he used to be my favorite character. I used to like him because I thought he looked cool and ha chaos powers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content