The ancient lands.

4 posters

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested.

Modiviver
    Modiviver

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Empty A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested.

Post by Modiviver August 2nd 2009, 10:30 pm

Well, I wouldn't call him a friend. He's the sort of kid who is one of the quite individuals of your posse of friends and no one really likes him, but he's there anyway because their mere presence amuses you. His name is John, he looks exactly like Jesus and is slow. Which is why people think he's funny, because he's dumb and unmotivated.
    Well get this , two days ago he and his brother go to the local Smiths, and they steal two bottles of Vodka. They run out of Smiths, both bottles in their hands, and run like madmen to the local ditch next to a Skate Park. They both get hammered off the Vodka and head to the skate park. John drunkenly goes up to two girls and asks them, "I have a big d, do you want it?". Unsuprisingly they laughed and rejected him. Like the drunk idiot he is, John started to cause fights with people. Some guy beat the s**t out of him, and he caused another fight with this skater named Cameron.
    John, after being beaten up, rejected, laughed at by everyone, he starts to get suicidal. He goes up to people saying how he hates his life and how he's never cared really anything. He ran into the middle of the nearby street attempting to get hit by a car.

The skate park is by this Police/Fire station thing, so the Fire Marshall comes out and tries to grab John. John then punches the fire marshall in the face. So now the fire Marshall is like, "F*** this!" and beats the sh*t out of John, again. He then puts handcuffs on him and hauls him away. John is now going to Juvenile Delinquent center, has an M.I.P, assaulted a Fire Marshall, was Intoxicated in Public, and now basically ruined his already meaningless life.

The moral of this story is don't drink Vodka, You'll have a terrible hangover once from it. I have no idea how those Russians enjoy that crap.
    Army
    Army

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. VOZLn

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Blackr10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medalw11A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medalg10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Zigzag10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medal13A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Empty Re: A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested.

Post by Army August 2nd 2009, 11:07 pm

... same thing happened to me. But my friend did kill himself...
    :(
    Erazor
    Erazor

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Imagee10

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Blackr10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medalw11A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medalg10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. White10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medal13

Rep22

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Empty Re: A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested.

Post by Erazor August 3rd 2009, 3:35 am

And people ask why I don't drink.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. VOZLn

A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medalw11A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Zigzag10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. White10A friend of mine tried to kill himself, and got arrested. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 3rd 2009, 10:14 am

the only reason russians like vodka because they mix it with stuff
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 5th 2009, 2:25 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:... same thing happened to me. But my friend did kill himself...
    :(
    Aww, I'm sorry.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 7th 2009, 4:57 pm

Erazor wrote:And people ask why I don't drink.
    Don't drink vodka.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content